Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD coming back?

• Auteur de la discussion DirectPerception
  • Date de début

Is LSD fairly easy to get in your area?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • No.

• Comes and goes.

• Nombre total d'électeurs

silv

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Gratefully_dead a dit:
st.bot.32 a dit:
This area is coke, MDMA and speed, speed, speed..

ohhhhhh yeah man its unreal like when its easier to get methamphetamine than lsd than youve got a fucked up society haha i mean which would you rather do "feel insanely good" and then be all sketched out for the rest of your life or go on a wonderful journey through your mind and soul exploring new mindsets and unending beauty haha i think if everyone could just have an acid trip once in their life i think the world would be a much more beautiful place! midn you i havent done acid yet so i cant truly say what the trip is like but if i have to edit this post in 5 years time after ive actually done acid to correct it than i guessi wil but thats kind of a big commitment i doubt ill remember this post in 5 years ill probably still be on the forums tho! i love this place! i learn so much from you wizened old psychonautic hippies haha well i shouldnt discriminate there are a lot of different kinds of people on this forum hahahaha what the fuck am i talking about? im sorry guys i have to be honest with you im right stoned haha i have this huge grin on my face but i wish i had a glass of water instead haha now i have both suckas man i have this sweet visualization for windows media player i downloaded its called g-force its so trippy i just kinda wish i could make winamp work cause milkdrop was INSANE it had such a good resolution man you know who i love? the grateful dead "if my words did glow, with the cold of sunshine. And my tunes were played on a harp unstrung would you hear my voice come through the music? Would you hold it near, as it were your own?" haha so fucking good i wish garcia was still alive there've been too many deaths in the hippy community when you think about it i mean hendrix, joplin, garcia, john lennon its kind of sad but maybe they're all up there on the great commune in the sky looking down on us all and looking out for us fellow individuals its nice to picture but to be honest i dont really think thats what happens i mean itd be too perfect whoa man sorry for typing so long ill let you guys get back to what you were doing before you wasted 5 minutes reading a totally pointless post haha peace[/quote:2hgaruu2]

Try to chill out, close your eyes and have a great journey!

Cannabis, I just love the enormous spectrum of different sorts of highs it can give you! :)

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I just love the enormous spectrum of different sorts of highs it can give you!

True that.. when you explore those upper plateaus on cannabis! Especially with absolutely fresh, almost psychedelic, herb..

I totally agree with Mr. Terrence McKenna. Unfortunately there is no way I can possibly restrain myself to once a week with such good stuff floating around these days. Funny, the reason I started doing cannabis McKenna style was because I couldn't get any psychedelics around here...

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
around here seattle washington it goes for 5 ahit and it makes u trip. i havent done it yet but most my friends have. and i am a pothead. looking for acid. not trying hard. but i know about 5 people who can get it from 3 to 15 bucks a hit matters who i talk to.

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Can't get LSD very well in my area, but hey, i live in Holland... :lol:
If i want i can get almost everything, only thing i need to do is go to the right places and ask the right people :wink:

Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Not as lucky as I am :p
The 14 times I used LSD I have never paid any money for it :mrgreen:
Ok one of the times I traded mushrooms for some drops... :roll:

I saw somewhere else on the forum that you did LSD 2-3 times?
But maybe i'm mistaken :p
Whatever :p

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
woohoo I got me a vial of liquid coming this weekend. Has been a month for me. I would have been tripping lovely for the past month if it weren't for the fact that I was really sick & ended up in the hospital. Its even better when ya don't have to pay for your personal doses. :D

X

xanthine

Invité
In my area it seems to be becoming easier to find, although I'm not sure of the quality.

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I recently found out an old friend of mine is into drugs and she can hook me up with acid. :D

ImTrippingStupid

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
21 Jan 2008
I am sitting on around 30 doses of liquid @ the moment. boy am i going to have some fun. :twisted: :D :shock:

hippietrhggr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
31 Jan 2008
have fun :shock: