Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Je suis charlie (or not)

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Well Greenpeace came to the conclusion that didn't help and got political involved. They achieved ten times more on that path.

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Demahdi a dit:
Well Greenpeace came to the conclusion that didn't help and got political involved. They achieved ten times more on that path.

infact.. maybe better activists like 269 Life International

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
I don't think Charlie Hebdo was really agressive or disrespectful

The world is political. The world is religions, wars, disagreements, economic exchanges, beliefs. Drawing this pictures is a political action. It is : "I want to see the differents structures of the world to understand it"

I personally thing that this pictures are funny, not all but they are not disrespectful. I see everyday peoples of different countries and beliefs. When we talk about that, a lots of them explain that it is funny for them to.

Maybe it's just that we draw and see the picture on a different way

Devanagari

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Avr 2014
Heyyyyyn Geo !!!!

Heyyyyy Stobbart !!! ;)

Charlie is Charlie ... one entity which will also influence the causes of humans events ... egregores also represent finiteness and causality ... Its just terrestrial life ! Wtf

Piano-bar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
1 Nov 2013
I am talking about the belief that their drawings were disrespectful.

They think what they think but they have the wright to do it. It's only a mind battle. It's my opinion.