Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Je suis charlie (or not)

Abej^a G.

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
Je suis un enfant africain...

L'Ombilic

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
13 Sept 2012
A propos de ce hashtag un peu dérangeant, Frédéric Lordon a écrit un truc assez intéressant, sur ses résonances politiques qu'on oublie un peu parfois sous prétexte qu'il s'agit uniquement d'"empathie" - mais pourquoi ce sentiment, s'il était uniquement d'empathie, ne se révèle que maintenant, que pour eux ? Qu'est-ce qui était défendu spécifiquement dans ce rassemblement de "toute la France unie" ?

voilà c'est ici

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
speak in english or translate it...
if we continue to speak french will be asked to move the thread in french section... or we will take out it

GuyGeorge

Inscrit
28 Avr 2008
Abej^a G. a dit:
speak in english or translate it...
if we continue to speak french will be asked to move the thread... or delete it

You're kidding? You speak in english in our french threads mate :D I think that like me he saw the title in french :)

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
[My friend, when I try to speak in french with googletranslate you told me that I was incomprehensible.. with english language, things look better...]

Dawamesk, what is the meaning of this post?

Gleskorry

Inscrit
5 Mai 2013
Abej^a G. a dit:
[My friend, when I try to speak in french with googletranslate you told me that I was incomprehensible.. with english language, things look better...]

Dawamesk, what is the meaning of this post?

I might have an idea...

the "Je suis charlie" Sentence is the one used in France and beyond regarding the terrorists attacks in Paris in the last few days, because the first attack was the Slaughter of "Charlie Hebdo", a French Newspaper. That's also a way to say you're supporting freedom of speech too.

So I suppose that's the purpose of the topic.

Tisalut

Inscrit
13 Nov 2011
Hum actually we are in the psychonaut's english section GuyGeorge :mrgreen:.
Dawamesk started the thread in french because the "je suis charlie" has now an universal meaning, but i think i wanted to start an english thread ^^.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013

Je suis Ruanda

ONU_cree_Ruanda_cometio_genocidio_hutus_Congo.jpg

Je suis Sand Creek

375721_365823053491489_2106703976_n.jpg

Je suis un bison. I am a bison

2f830b7482330f4078e82fc09d2ea84b.jpg

at present (present?) mass media make vomit ...

HighCat

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
I don't understand why people reply "Je suis [Gaza; an African kid; etc]"
YES it's horrible what's happening in Gaza, Syria, Africa (famine, HIV, etc).
YES we do not speak about it in the medias really often.
But what's the point?
I can understand that few people write "I am Gaza" but FUCK, you're all saying
"Je suis Julian Assange", "Je suis un enfant africain", "Je suis Gaza", "Je ne suis pas Charlie"!

Fuck it, YOU and I are Charlie. We're all Charlie. It's a symbol, it's freedom of speech.
Yes freedom of speech is not respected by the American gov or the french god.
Yes it's funny to see Nicolas Sarkozy, the Man who was friend with Muammar Gaddafi next
to people holding the "Je suis Charlie" sign.
Yes it's funny how everybody care now and didn't before.
But what's the fucking point of saying "I'm not Charlie" or "I am Gaza/Africa/etc" ALL OVER AGAIN AND AGAIN?
We know that freedom of speech is not the most important thing on earth, physical freedom is
more important of course, as well as not being killed for being gay. But last week
17 people were killed because of assholes who think they can kill in the name of God, against
freedom of speech.
So please respect that, at least for the next few days. You can't say that you're not Charlie.
So You can be Gaza too, but you can't just say that you're not charlie. Charlie is the freedom of speech,
not Charlie Hebdo. Charlie is a symbol of freedom of speech, not Charlie Hebdo's political ideas.
Please respect that crap at least for the next few days, don't say that you're an African Kid NOW.
Saying "I am ....." instead of "I am Charlie" is like saying "I'm not Charlie, I'm ...." which is wrong.
You are both Charlie, Gaza, Africa, etc.
I think it's disrespectful, at least for now and this week to say that you're something else than Charlie.
If you wanna say something nice, try "I am Gaza & Charlie".
Like 50% of all the social media messages that I saw was "I'm not Charlie" or "I'm Gaza/Africa/etc", it's way too much.
(It's just my opinion - and I understand people saying things like "I am a lizard" for humor :p)

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
About me, I didn't say "I am Charlie", because it was implied. but I think (maybe) it wasn't implicit to write what I wrote

Why wrote I "Je suis un enfant africain", "Je suis Gaza", "Je suis Ruanda", "Je suis Sand Creek", "Je suis a bison"*?

*(99 percent of the buffalo were killed due of the Uas'ichu, the white man, during those years of struggle.. 99%..)

Because all of them had suffered the unimaginable.
And those poor souls (those of these recent attacks) aren't first to die for an unjust cause.

Where were we, and what wrote we, when all those others souls died?

Kosovo, Tibet, all wars unknown to us ...

seems to me to be a person with the blinders, simply write "Je suis Charlie"

edit: and deforestation? what is more important, freedom of speech or the earth?
both, I know it..

psychotrique

Inscrit
12 Nov 2013
I'm very pleased to read you Abeja, it's a nice way to describe our hypocrisy.

Time to laugh about it, as an old friend said, "we don't have anythin else". Instead of being ashamed, and trying to redeem on by writing the same words as everyone, we should be deeply changed, and try to share our ideas in order to advance.

We are always repeating the same story, and we do nothing not to do it.

HighCat

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
Aaaaannnnnd.... Respect is dead.

Even if you think that is mass media propaganda or whatever the fuck,
just STFU for at least the next few days. It's called "respect", you know.

Yes "Je suis Charlie" is an hypocrite movement but who cares? There's still 17
people dead just because of a drawing. It's sad, as well as the other
problems. It's sad that medias don't talk about
Gaza as much as Charlie Hebdo, or Africa HIV problem, etc.
But what's the point of not showing at least a tiiiiiny grain of respect for
those who died less than a week ago in the freaking middle of Paris?
Yeah..

psychotrique

Inscrit
12 Nov 2013
You can watch the glass as half empty, or full. Scepticism has the advantage to help you standing back.

Yes it's beautiful, yes people sharing this instant in the name of a symbol is beautiful.

But what about using this pic to show that we can do it every day?

You find it so beautiful, so true that you can't accept the fact that some of us aren't able to share your empathy as you are able to.
And some of us can't because they feel this empathy so often...

Why isn't this people as determined, unified every day? Why can't u feel this pain everywhere?
Instead of repeating the same scheme as usual, why aren't you using this narrow-mind to create solutions, everyday?

This is (i think) why abeja talked about gaza, Rwanda and bisons (if it's not, it's my point of vue).

No one can, alone, build something new. This kind of synchronicity describe something that come from the depths of our beings.

If you stay there, saying "Je suis Charlie", you stay on the surface.

HighCat

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
xmaswaffle a dit:
Quite contradictive :D

And I also said;
HighCat a dit:
It's just my opinion
Do and say whatever you want, I don't (really) care.
But, you heard my point.
I'd rather see silent people than disrespectful people. Just saying.
(at least for 1 week after the event, 'cause you know, respect & homage for
victims' families, at least...)

xmaswaffle

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2013
I doubt that victims' families visit these forums.
Anyway Abej^a G.has respect for Charlie and for victims of other inequalities. Therefor his point of view is wider that yours.
Not saying "Je suis Charlie" doesn't mean you don't have respect.
For example, I'm for the ideals that stand behind the "Je suis Charlie", but never said "Je suis Charlie".
"Je suis Charlie" is too short for its meanings, I think that the artists who died last week deserve a better hommage than a simple "Je suis Charlie".
For example, here's a nice song made by Tryo a famous french band :

"Do and say whatever you want, I don't (really) care."

Then what's the point of posting on a forum if you don't care about the answers you can get? You're completly contradictive

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
HighCat a dit:
(at least for 1 week after the event, 'cause you know, respect & homage for
victims' families, at least...)

and as we usually after a week we forget everything, that life goes on...

HighCat

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Fev 2013
[Moderator edit: Non, tu te calmes sinon ça ne sert à rien de participer sur le forum. Also, it's english here, speak in english.]