Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you smoke your cannabis?

blode

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Juin 2010
my weapon of choice is a bong but if a joints going around I won't pass it up.
I've never tried a vaporizer because they cost like $200 - $400 for a worthwhile one so not until I get a bit more cash

madprossor

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Mai 2009
i used to have a nice thin glass tube. i flared out the end slightly, to make a little cone...

then i would break off a little piece of hookah charcoal and light it sitting on my saucer. then i would dip my paperclip into the jar of hashoil, securing a glob the tip, and position the glob just over the glowing charcoal and the flared end of the glass tube just above that.

you can guess what happens next. i would load hits for other people and hold the clip and saucer for them if they wished. just, "start on 3- ok, 1, 2, 3... suck steadily!" i'd often make the hit just a little too big... that's the price you pay for not holding the paperclip! (you ever have your friend jam the carb of your bong a second while you were about to clear it?)

it's not my everyday technique (unless i ran out of weed and had nothing but jars of oil left which *has* happened before.) but it is what i would bust out to impress company. i once made hash oil which came out rock solid at RT (and full melt under flame of course), using nothing but glass jars, 2 funnels, a bag of cotton balls, couple bottles of everclear, a stove, a car battery, and a cpu fan. it had to be lifted from the glass-pane with a scalding razor-blade. after collecting, it sparkled with a thousand facets, like a gem. which could not be chipped at RT without the fragment flying wildly through the air.

in the old days once my friend turned me on to smoking thc oil (which he vacuum fractionated after butane extracting, the fanatic) from inside the narrow tip of a pasteur pipette heated by propane torch. that works too, and the pipettes cost 10 cents each (or are free if you work in a lab).

veritas.socal

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2011
easy-vape...bubbler..(bong broke)...glass, try to keep bowl cleaned so each green hit tastes hella green. but ediblez and bubble/bho rock

Methyl Man 2.0

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Avr 2011
Vaporizer here, since 2003 or so. The advent of the vaporizer came just in time for me, as I had to stop smoking it after like 27 years of it. I was getting scary lung and chest pains. I mean scary. Probably just spasms in the muscles around the lungs from irritation, but let me assure you, those are some muscles that you don't want spasming.

MM

EkkoSyde

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2011
Kush-Blunts
Haze-Gasmasks
Hydro-Metal Bowls
Reggies-Fat Joints
Hash-Metal Bowls
And ill smoke out of a bong if one is around, but nothin really homemade unless i lose my shit.

el_pobby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Mai 2011
Usually, I smoke it out of a pipe, occasionally I'll go for a bong. Although my personnal fave is using a parachute. Most efficient wat of smoking your weed

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
parachute? i've been smoking for around 8-9 years and i have no idea what that is can you explain it for me???

el_pobby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
31 Mai 2011
You get a bottle and you cut off the end. Then you get a bag and tape it to the end. Then you make a bowl piece at the top (with aluminum foil or whatever).

To light it you have to stuff the bag inside of the bottle and pull it slowly down with one hand and lighting with the other. Once you fill the bag, you remove the bowl piece at the top and take your hit(s).

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
hmmm very interesting
may be giving this a try next time i get some green

buckets/gravity bongs were the way a few years ago, my cousin refused to smoke out of anything else (unless there wasnt one around)
until the bucket water was neglected in the living room and not changed for at least 2 weeks and was spilt all over the floor....never again in that house did we have buckets lol

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
VOLCANO!!!!
Volcano-Vaporizer-300x224.jpg

most amazing way to smoke cannabis :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i've stopped smoking for multiple reasons, one being the fact that i get bloody boogers the next day, even off of only one hit, and it makes my inner ear/tonsil region hurt for days after.

when i do decide i want to get high now, i eat it. lasts at least 3x as long and you don't get a gnarly headache from lack of oxygen to your brain.

favorite: the egg

1. grind weed as fine as possible. grinder works best.
2. beat an egg while mixing in the weed, until the yolk is blended with the white.
3. let sit for 20 min. this allows the thc to bind to the animal fat. a crucial step.
4. cook the egg like on omelet, flipping it into a half circle once the egg cooks enough to get under with a spatula. on the stove, use the lowest heat setting possible. ideally there will be no bubbling of the egg and very minimal, if any sizzling sounds. you'll know the tempurature is right if the pan is too hot to leave your hand on, but no bubbling of the egg occurs.
5. cook for about 7-10 min or until it's done and you've flipped it several times to cook both sides
6. trip out for hours with no headache! :D

EDIT: before cooking up some cannabis, one must "decarb" to get the most potency out of it. look up a how to for "cannabis decarboxylation" before cooking

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
yaknow i've heard good things about the egg :D

if you want to get moderately stoned how much weed would you normally put it??

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
hrmmz, well, i've never gotten a "moderate" high off the egg, but i've also never tried. just really high haha :lol: . i do it so infrequently now, i like to view as more of a trip than anything...

the amounts are the same though. i would eat around 1g or .5g and be tripping for the bigger part of the day. however much you'd normally smoke to get "moderately high" is how much i'd put in the egg. however, keep in mind that the peak won't hit for at least 2 hours, and if you dose high(er than a gram), it can even be 4 hours to get to the peak. the first time i made the egg was with .7, i had zero tolerance built up before hand, ate it at around 6pm and was high till i went to sleep that night around 12:30 :lol:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
sweet, cheers for the info, next time i get a stick im definitely trying this :D

jaywabz

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
8 Juin 2010
a broken one hitter.. lol i have a very modest setup. i break it up finely,, pack it in the one hitter.. then change it for everyone 1 or 2 hits. I also mix some wild dagga into it, to give the smoke a more calming affect.

The_Key_Maker

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Oct 2011
For me i never smoke with tobacco i smoke ciggarettes but i wish to quit so im cuttin it all out of my weed that means no blunts for me. My fav. Thing to use when im with my friends us either a vape(vaporite) or water pipe(illadelph) But when im alone watching a movie or with my girlfriend the gas mask is the way to go.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
no problem guys! i made a note on that last post for the new readers about "decarbing" before cooking with it. i'd definitely use this before cooking any more cannabis. basically, after finely grinding it, put it on a baking tray in the oven at about 220 farenheit for about 20-30 min, then cook with it. a quick google search will explain the technical advantages of this method, but basically it makes the thc more bioavailable thus making the substance more potent than it was (for cooking, not overall)

keywords: decarboxylation, cannabis
(fuckcombustion.com has great teks for this, and recipes as well)

good luck! cannabis recipes are more than welcome in the health and nutrition section!

:D

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Just received this one, unpacked and tried , massively effective than classical way. wow

wispr-iolite-vaporizer-brown_1.png

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
Just got another device, wich makes previous pretty much useless :rolleyes:
06447_1_vaporizer_volcano_digit_.jpg