Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you smoke your cannabis?

Spankle

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
21 Mai 2015
I use a sherlock bubbler, glass bong, joint, and vaporizer. The vape i own is garbage as far as the market is concerned and I would love to upgrade to something a little more efficient. When i do that will be my primary method.

rikgrimsby

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
22 Mai 2015
Hi to all here. This is my 1st post. I use the mflb vape for my cannibas. It's awesome. Different kind of feeling then a joint, bong etc... I only smoke cannibas on its own tho. Never mix with tobacco.

AliSpirit

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juil 2015
if money was no issue, I was would use a huge bong or some kind of very cool vaporizer, but as of right now I use a pipe and time to time friends roll some

John Bose

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2015
Try to inspirate strongly (I don't know if is correct to say) and mantain the smoke inside for a long time.
You'll feel the difference.

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
I'm pretty much a cheap glass pipe man by circumstance. If I saved my pennies, I'd probably get a vaporizer. I vape with friends but don't know much about it. I assume I'd start simple and cheap like a 710 vape pen, then work my way up to a Silver Surfer (although I've heard some horror stories about their customer service).

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
CosmicKid a dit:
I'm pretty much a cheap glass pipe man by circumstance. If I saved my pennies, I'd probably get a vaporizer. I vape with friends but don't know much about it. I assume I'd start simple and cheap like a 710 vape pen, then work my way up to a Silver Surfer (although I've heard some horror stories about their customer service).

LOL One of my co-workers just told me 710s are only for tobacco (which I don't smoke). Shows what I know about vaping.

CosmicKid

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2015
I smoke with a standard, cheap glass pipe but I'm about to upgrade to a Pax 2 vaporizer based on a bunch of different reviews and a couple of my friends who got me to try vaping because they said it was better for my lungs. I'm saving up for a home vaporizer but it should work as a portable one in the meantime.