Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you smoke your cannabis?

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
its pretty common
almost everyone in australia mixes tobacco with their weed, it stretchs out the amount, say for example you've gotta make a small baggy last for a week..

I used to be strictly anti-mix but then i started smoking ciggies and not long after there was no disadvantage anyway
if i didnt smoke tobacco i wouldnt do it, you'll get headspins and if you smoke alot of it its easy to become nauseous

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
back when i used to smoke the stuff we would do spliffs every now and then, but i really never liked the taste at all... smoking joints wastes too much. if smoking on a budget bongs or pipes are the way to go. there's no excuse of "oh i dont have the money for one" either when it comes down to it; i've gone into construction sites (skateboarding) with nothing more than a lighter and come out with a legit, airtight, diffused ash catcher bong :lol:

my buddy and i used to have bongmaking contests. double ash catching, triple diffused, ice chambers, you name it. i wish i had pictures. some of them looked like science experiments :lol:

darkwolfunseen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
5 Août 2009
I'm a fan of the vape, light, smooth, and really easy to stash.

Headache

Banni
Inscrit
2 Fev 2012
I love smoke weed in a joint mixed with a little bit of tobacco (and if is possible also with hash),
and i love smoke hash with a chiloom!
Sometime i use a bong...

grey95

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2013
I personally use bongs, pipes and joints. Sometimes with tabbaco, other times with out any of it. depends on how much i have xD of course using tabaco you have more weed to smoke but a pure kush hit is wonderful:mrgreen: I luv bongs and pipes but man nothing is more pleasurable than a nice rolled joint

Puma

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
6 Jan 2013
Joint or bong pretty much. Don't really appreciate mixing with tobacco but sometimes you have no choice.

TheWoodlander

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Avr 2013
I usually smoke my weed by lighting it on fire and breathing it in.
What I put it in to accomplish this? Let me make a list for ya! Most preferred at the top, least at the bottom.

1. Bong
2. Helix
3. Bubbler
4. Vaporizer
5. Glass Pipe
6. Blunt
7. Joint
8. Spliff
9. Makeshift piece

Cheers!

lee1escape

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Mai 2013
I smoke alot of joints mainly with tiny bit of tobacco to help it smoke.

If anyone has a good alternative for tobacco that would be nice ,also can anyone recomened any small vaporisers that i can take out with me?

FlowingWater

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Mai 2013
I use a chillum most of the time, but my favorite are bongs or blunts. I also like vaping when im ready stoned.

Interdimensional Creature

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
Volcano - First vape was a cleared out light bulb with a straw and bottle cap (I smoked amongst other things aswell ;))
Glass Bong - I have to mix it with some tobacco for easier smoke.
Blunts - Cherry & Apple
Glass Pipe - might get a bubbler.
Joints - When I am on the go and don't have my Magic Flight Box with me/with people who don't smoke bongs.

I've smoked/vape it pretty much most ways possible with homemade contraptions to high end technology.

I need to eat it more and make hash

Richyroo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2013
I smoke mine in whats known as a waterfall in my area. Basically a 2ltr bottle of water with a tinfoil chillum on top.

Put your mix in the chillum, Place the lid on the bottle while you burn a hole in the bottom.

Put the foil back on top of the bottle then take your finger off the hole while you burn the weed.

The water pulls the green through into the bottle, Remove the foil then smoke that shit ;)

Easy peasy and great if your on the move ect.

Freeborn Björn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2013
I smoke joints with tobacco mainly but I would much prefer to smoke it without. Just works out cheaper been a tobacco smoker.

Freeborn Björn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Juil 2013
I'm thinking of stopping smoking altogether eventually... so I think baking is the future for me ;D

Nerex

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Mai 2013
Never tried a vaporizer or even a bong. I think I need that experience.
Smoking it on a poor self-made joints yet. : D