Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you smoke your cannabis?

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
ophiuchus a dit:
don't forget, keep your already been vaped bud (abv), as it is great for cooking with. dont throw it out! :D
that's an interesting advice ) i am not really sure for source where i am buying it from, smoking would be enough ))

Sludge

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Smoking right now in a chicha mixed with chicha tobacco (apple aroma). But like the other ways of consumming weed, it makes me very sleepy. And it's not psychedelical at all. I'm eager to try LSD because someone says it changes the way you feel weed after that, making it more psychedelic.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
I'm eager to try LSD because someone says it changes the way you feel weed after that, making it more psychedelic.

Although i quited smoking weed for something like 6 month's, i myself have smoked cannabis for years... And i never felt a difference after my first or second and either my 6 hit of acid.

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
If you're right maybe Cannabis is just not a thing for me. :(

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Sludge a dit:
If you're right maybe Cannabis is just not a thing for me. :(

Making a space cake, can make a Cannabis experience pretty psychedelic. Of course there no visuals, but it can be a some sort of intense mind trip, which can be fascinating to...

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i get closed eye visuals on cannabis, but not usually with open eyes. if i do it is a matter of color intensity, and very mild wavy effects with very slight visual snow, which is a part of the color intensity. not usually mandalas in my open eye visuals unless im working out, in which case, i will get open eye visuals.

L

Larry_Golade

Invité
Sludge (haha I love it when the two froggies that we are end up in the anglophone section of the forum :lol: ), I know a few people who don't get anything from weed apart from the sleepiness. It does suck for you if you're in that case...But there's still hope left! Maybe you've only smoked indica to this day, and indica does indeed make you sleepy. But then there's sativa... :twisted:

As for the effects of LSD on weed, I think it will make it more psychedelic for those who don't smoke on a regular basis, in the sense that, given their low-tolerance, weed will bring them back to the "psychedelic dimension" a little, and LSD having opened the "doors of perception" for them, they will perceive more things when high than they used to.

(and now I come to think I should smoke less often :lol: )

Remddd

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Nov 2011
mixing worth try/...but not earlier than 5-6 hours after taking acid for maximum purity... my first try tonight got me to out of the body after 3 hour dancing outside on balcony in t-shit... still unfreezing feet

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
Larry_Golade a dit:
Sludge (haha I love it when the two froggies that we are end up in the anglophone section of the forum :lol: ), I know a few people who don't get anything from weed apart from the sleepiness. It does suck for you if you're in that case...But there's still hope left! Maybe you've only smoked indica to this day, and indica does indeed make you sleepy. But then there's sativa... :twisted:
You may be right. But even if I can't get nothing from Cannabis, it's not so bad, there's tons of other drugs outhere after all ! :D

I just received a bong. I bought it to try Salvia but I'll do Cannabis with it before that (to train myself to use it). I'll see if I like it.

How much weed do you think I need to put in it ?

edit: I just tried it with a small weed head. I didn't finished all of it, a little was missing, but it was great. :D
And the smoke was thick, and what the fucking smell. :lol:
I'm stoned right now.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Sludge a dit:
edit: I just tried it with a small weed head. I didn't finished all of it, a little was missing, but it was great. :D
And the smoke was thick, and what the fucking smell. :lol:
I'm stoned right now.

Lol, i'll suddenly remember my first hit of bong. I thought that the train where i was in, was driving the wrong way.... :p

Sludge

Inscrit
17 Sept 2011
I was high for so much time. :lol:
But with the maximum water I could add it wasn't as rough as I thought it would be. But I lacked air to finish it all. :)

I used that one :
bang_black_skull2_bis.jpg

Very nice. Too bad we can't see the smoke though.

LFA

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2012
As far as i'm concerned, nothing beats a good old rolled up joint, but I enjoy bangs (feel free to correct me on the spelling, but I won't give a crap) once in a while.
Now I have a question for you guys (americans). Do you guys smoke hashish (the resin of cannabis) ? I was just wondering, because it has appeared to me that some apparently in the US most people don't really know about it, even an (relatively) experienced smoker i've been talking to didn't seem to know you could smoke the resin of cannabis.
I am asking this because in France that's what we smoke for the most part (weed being too damn expensive)

Cha(s)do

Inscrit
24 Oct 2010
LFA a dit:
I am asking this because in France that's what we smoke for the most part (weed being too damn expensive)
It depend on wich region of France you are!
Here in the north of france, it's easier to find good weed than good hash,and it's a pity!

LFA

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Jan 2012
It depend on wich region of France you are!
Here in the north of france, it's easier to find good weed than good hash,and it's a pity!

Yes of course, depending on where you live it may be more or less easy to find good weed for a decent price, but here in Rouen (Normandy) it is very hard (really a shame BTW)

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
I like a joint, it is the easiest way to titrate (exactly regulate) the dose amount.

LFA- I have been smoking for decades. Until I began growing I had never seen hashish/ cannabis resin.

I am in the south of the USA (sorry bout that) and here there is no foriegn import source for hash, the Mexican commercial weed is in such constant demand that there really is no reason from the point of view of the Mexicans.

I am a big, big fan of 'finger hash' which is the resin that comes off onto your scissors and fingers when you are trimming a just harvested plant.We also have made ice-water hash, which is AWESOME, it allows you to get resin from shade leaves and trim, AND KEEP THE BUDS......yay!!!!

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
I roll blunts, flavoured blunts, wild honey and chocolate are 2 of my favourites. I put 60-70% weed and 30-40% tobacco, usually some Pueblo rolling tobacco. I dim the lights down, put on my lava lamp, put on some music (either Rock, Reggae or old school Hip-Hop, usually) and then I smoke up like a boss.

LIKE A BOSS

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
i like your style KLM

i used to do very similar but with fat ass joints

nowadays i smoke more bongs than anything, mainly because most people i smoke with do it that way
i prefer a spliff anyday really

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
The name is Alex bro :)

I actually got myself a small but yet powerful acrylic bong from grasscity.com, haven't used it much though, lent it to a friend.

rosealfanso

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Avr 2012
Had anyone tried smoking cannabis mixed with tobacco????
It doesn't seems to be an good idea, although it's been the way cannabis has been used in the UK for some time.