Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Horrible problem(s)

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Ganesha . Thats not the answer he gave in another thread that went exactly the same way as this one . Hes lieing to himself and us , just presenting limited selective "facts" and excuses .

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
It's not? I don't think so. Quote/link to the other thread posts and prove what you said. I said the same thing basically. I did nothing and I was locked up. Oh yeah I had a fight with my brother. I could deal with the fact if they put me in a cachot/prison for a day or held me on trial, but not in a psychiatry because I said certain things.

Once again prove it what you claim and don't retreat again from this thread.
You are the one who has a problem with me and filled posts in this thread basically sayin 'sick fuck stfu go to a doctor lolz'

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
GOD a dit:
If you were near me i would tie you up , gag you , take you to the nearest psychiatric hospital and chain you onto a heating pipe .

lol if you tried that you would be locked up in the hospital yourself (and probably injected with thorazine) LONG before you managed to get Vlad chained to the pipe :wink:

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
this discussion has gone nowhere, and not fast. what type of advice or answer are you looking for vlad?

are you looking for someone with a similar problem? if so, we have already articulated that none of us know what you're talking about. this isn't a normal thing. im not saying your crazy, unintelligent, or anything like that but, WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? 11 pages of nonsense and flaming appears that you're looking for attention. for real...?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
This guy still thinks he talks to electronic jews.

Vlad, wake up dude.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Vlad a dit:
I did nothing and I was locked up. Oh yeah I had a fight with my brother. .

Man, you hit him with a rock, isn't it? Or was it just a branch?
That's not just a normal fight, but a freak-out act... Maybe it's kind of normal that they think your not very healthy in ur mind.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If people would stop posting this thread would die like it deserves to .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Getting into a fight because someone doesn't agree with something about the paranormal is not a sign of a healthy mind. Especially when that person is your brother...

BTW I'm just another electronic jew playing tricks on you ;)

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
Would you people stop acting like you know in advance everything about me?
I had a fight with my brother and HE picked the fight.
Why do I even bother explaining this. Like it matters.
But here on psychonaut one is quick to judge the state of my mind by the few information I shared online about it. Go figure..

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
Btw, using a rock is certainly a state of an unhealthy mind.
Let's round up all the palestinians who use rocks against jews and put them in psych. wards.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Vlad a dit:
Btw, using a rock is certainly a state of an unhealthy mind.
Let's round up all the palestinians who use rocks against jews and put them in psych. wards.

Good idea.

Vlad, you are talking about communicating with electronic jews. I see your coming down from your ego trip and being more human like and less preachy, this is good I'm glad your coming down. You're going to be hitting turbulence for a while now, but just remember you're sane, and the electronic jews are a figment of the DMT that has really affected your brain, but not for long.

Again: You'll be fine, take comfort. In time you will realize - you're smart I know, so you will realize.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
Like I said before I do not agree that it is all produced by the brain. I think these electric beings (there were more than just electric jews) come from hyperspace or something similar and my brain finetuned into it and they were able to affect my body and brain because of it.
I've read reports online of people who both smoked DMT, saw each other in hyperspace, saw beings in hyperspace, then came down both, and were able to talk about what they both experienced.
What do you do with that?
Collective psychosis?
Give me a break.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Vlad you have talked endlessly about your illness in at least 2 threads up till now and ignored everyones advice . You were asked several times what you want ? Whats the point in you continualy talking shit ? Whats the point in this thread ? What does it do for you , us and the forum ?

If the sadists and morons would stop posting in this thread it would die the deatrh it deserves to die . The people who keep posting arent doing anyone any good .

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
I react to replies. You are the one claiming I talk shit and have an illness and up till now refused or ignored to prove it is an illness. You think I forgot about the questions I asked you some pages ago?

Besides isn't this a forum designed for talking? Why should I shut up, I mean, because you don't agree with me? Get real.

Vlad

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Mai 2008
Besides, you claiming I have an illness know nothin about me. Like I said NOW I am free of seeing beings and that is not because of the help of psychiatrists but because of my willpower and doing things the right way.

You are confusing illness with having a different opinion and not wanting to listen. No I don't want to listen to you because I think you are not intelligent enough (to some people here I listen even though I don't reply, that's because even though I also don't like certain things they said they showed intelligence - you on the other hand only flamed me), so categorize me as ill.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Dmt is a very, (the most) intense hallucinogen out there. Of course you're going to see things from other dimensions.
They aren't real though.

It is like one thing a Native American said while his tribe did peyote

"I fasted for 5 days, and wandered the desert for 5 days and took peyote the 5th day, of course I talked to God."

1. Either there is some other dimension that is somehow connecting to your neurons through hyperspace (you don't even know what the fuck hyperspace is so why would you even say that) and communicating with you through a chemical-language that somehow you can understand, but is purely through a seperate dimension, and somehow communicated that they were "electronic" which means they are made of electrons.

2. Or you took DMT, you saw some shit like everyone else does, but you think it was real, even after coming down.

"Give me a break"

I really can't believe YOU still believe in this bull shit. You're actually making me pissed off with your ignorance.

Sorry man, but you really need to come down. I used to think I could read minds, that was childish. You need to see this.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
They aren't real though.

this ^ is an entirely meaningless and redundant thing to say, because the word 'real' doesnt mean anything

nothing is real

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
maxfreakout a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:
They aren't real though.

this ^ is an entirely meaningless and redundant thing to say, because the word 'real' doesnt mean anything

nothing is real

... This is meaningless to say "nothing is real"
How do you tell the difference between a dream and reality then?
You know what's real, don't tell me you go to sleep and have a dream where you fly, but when you awake you wonder why you can't.

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
... This is meaningless to say "nothing is real"

yes it is i agree, but also it's true

IJesusChrist a dit:
How do you tell the difference between a dream and reality then?

you cant tell the difference, i might be totally convinced that i am 'really' typing on a forum now, but then i might wake up and realise it was a dream, you *believe* that a dream is real, until you wake up, but at the same time, dreams are largely indistinguishable from being awake, ie a dream that i am typing a message on a forum, is exactly the same as 'really' typing a message on a forum, what is the difference? They both involve a totally convincing image of a person typing a message on a forum

IJesusChrist a dit:
You know what's real, don't tell me you go to sleep and have a dream where you fly, but when you awake you wonder why you can't.

i know that nothing is real. You can ALWAYS wake up and realise that what you were just experiencing was actually a dream

i think when people say 'real', they (more often than not) actually mean 'physical'

but 'physical' and 'real' are not the same thing

the psychedelic schizoid hyperspace with its elves and electronic jews is more real than waking life

the following quote is from Alex Grey's description of an LSD trip:
"It seemed as if the 'real' material world was an illusory veil, now withdrawn, and the energetic scaffolding of causation and creation, the Ultimate Reality, eternal and infinite, was laid before us."