Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Have u guys seen...

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
GOD a dit:
New research has shown that the brain decides before we make a conscious decission and we then decide that we wanted what it decided .

Did you say that because of that deoxy.org video? I saw it a long time ago and now I can't find it. Care to elaborate on this topic? I just remember something like brain signals were measured and the results were interpreted by a scientist that said they appeared to go back in time...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
No i didnt get it from there . I saw it on several scientific documentry programs . I cant realy explain . They put people on a machine/brain scanner and followed thought processes . They could see when a person started consciously thinking about something , when he made his desisions and also saw that the brain had already decided before all that had happened . As if the body had needs , decided to do something , we became aware of something happening and the brain told us we had thought about it and decided . = a sort of conscious mental justification for our actions after they had already been decided .

I also saw something about consciousness , that we percieve our actions and thoughts to be in real time . In sync with whats happening . But that realy it takes us 1/1o of a second to percieve things and the brain evens that gap out to make us think we are experiencing whats happening and our thoughts about it out .

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i read something like that too... it was called i think the "2-second-phenomena". the description was that usually when you decide do take an action the ready decision to do so could already be found 2 seconds before somewhere in the brain....

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
High Brain eater , we`ve been watching the same program/s . I think one place i saw something about it was on "Nano" on 3sat . Other programs were on "ZDF DOKU" , "ARTE" , or "PHOENIX" .