Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Have u guys seen...

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Yes its true Smile
But because I know of that concept I can't know of other concepts? Heard of sycnchronicity? Or how you can "connect the dots" and then you have a finished image

There are no dots. The devil is a Christian concept made up by the inquisition to discredit (and prosecute) men and women who used forbidden plants. This is common history though not very often told in schools let alone known.

So you reference to a concept that was made up to kill the exact kind of people these forums where actually meant for.

Its kind of offending ;)

That same devil concept was used to discredit thousands of innocent people in South America by the Spanish inquisition.

And still, the devil does not exist, never existed but was made up by the church so they could make innocent peaceful pagans into devil worshippers.

so it's kind of a heavy concept to include in fables here, if you know where it came from, don't you agree?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
HeartCore a dit:
Yes its true Smile
But because I know of that concept I can't know of other concepts? Heard of sycnchronicity? Or how you can "connect the dots" and then you have a finished image

There are no dots. The devil is a Christian concept made up by the inquisition to discredit (and prosecute) men and women who used forbidden plants. This is common history though not very often told in schools let alone known.

So you reference to a concept that was made up to kill the exact kind of people these forums where actually meant for.

Its kind of offending ;)

That same devil concept was used to discredit thousands of innocent people in South America by the Spanish inquisition.

And still, the devil does not exist, never existed but was made up by the church so they could make innocent peaceful pagans into devil worshippers.

so it's kind of a heavy concept to include in fables here, if you know where it came from, don't you agree?

I don't agree, but I agree to disagree. I don't argue, we all have the free will to believe what we want to believe :). I can't describe how I see the world if you don't want me too. And if I where to continue talking with you know it would be an argument and that means someone has too loose, so I take that loss.

:)
peace!

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
HeartCore a dit:
I don't agree,

O really?

People like you never cease to amaze me, what is there not to agree with, on history?

What you are claiming is illegal in most countries, if it where related to another mass killing event in history namely the jews in WWII.

The answer to that lies in another question; What is history?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
HeartCore a dit:
The devil is a Christian concept made up by the inquisition to discredit (and prosecute) men and women who used forbidden plants. This is common history though not very often told in schools let alone known.

I think you need to reconsider. The concept of the devil is found before the inquisition and is even present in old versions of the New Testament. The inquisition might very well have adapted this idea in their quest for religious purity, but they hardly invented it.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
I think you need to reconsider. The concept of the devil is found before the inquisition and is even present in old versions of the New Testament. The inquisition might very well have adapted this idea in their quest for religious purity, but they hardly invented it.

I was refering to the devil that we inherited with the new testament. The so called horned devil, the romanticized figure, who suppesedly convinced the world he doesn't exist. It's this figure that was put in place and used as I said earlier.

It was not until then, that the who idea of devil, hell and all that crap was introduced. The horns of the devil, being a reflection of claviceps purpurea (if I am informed correctly).

Before those times, even Moses himself, was often depicted with horns growing out of his head and Moses can hardly be regarded as satanic.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
HeartCore a dit:
The answer to that lies in another question; What is history?

I'll answer that after you answer the question:

What happened to almost 6.000.000 jews in WWII?

Whatever you believed happened to them.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
OK, that makes sense. But this new figure still isn't entirely new, as it is connected to ancient ideas of 'the Evil One'. There are continuities and discontinuities within history and one shouldn't focus on either.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Okay.

As to your low tolerance for drifty ideas: don't blame anyone for them, it's part of the process of learning. I know I've been there myself. Point things out to people putting these ideas forward, but don't get mad about it. Don't carry the world upon your shoulders. You don't save people by chasing them out of their own church. Inspire!

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008

Forkbender a dit:
OK, that makes sense. But this new figure still isn't entirely new, as it is connected to ancient ideas of 'the Evil One'. There are continuities and discontinuities within history and one shouldn't focus on either.

You should focus on the 'now'. The moment - that's true life. I'm only aware of what I know, and I know money controls my life of free choice, and by that I'm cursed to make us control money so it will diminish in focus. We focus our energy togheter to create a beautiful experience here on Planet Earth.

Only by firs living in negative and separated with for example deceit, lies, darkness and lonliness can we later accept that we are all one, that is, was and ever will be and that the one true source is love and light.

Peace and Love !

- Enivid

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Enivid a dit:
You should focus on the 'now'. The moment - that's true life.

That's all good and true, but that doesn't mean you can't study history from the perspective of the 'now', while living in the moment.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
modern christianity is so far from the teachings of christ as to almost make it the antichrist. christ was brought up a jew but developed ideas more akin to budhisim or taoisim. turn a stone and you will find me, split a log and i am there.
sounds a bit taoist to me.
at the heart of judaism is kabbala, which is a GNOSTIC system utilising mandalas, chanting and colour amongst other things to open the mind, and life experience to educate you. knowlege
their idea of god (they have a few gods, godheads and the like) is more like the hindus. and Sheitan, or satan, is just a word meaning adversary.
all a lot less literal than mainstream judaisim. dont forget it has its roots in ancient egypt.
christianity has had its Gnostic heart surgicaly removed, along with the gnostic gospels, the bit that made christianity a practical system
now its a system designed not to work. a clock with the spring removed

the devil archatype is a genetic atavisim, like looking under the bed, from a time when things would climb our trees, or come into our caves and drag us off screaming. its a genetic memory of the other inhabitants of eden

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
Forkbender a dit:
Enivid a dit:
You should focus on the 'now'. The moment - that's true life.

That's all good and true, but that doesn't mean you can't study history from the perspective of the 'now', while living in the moment.

Yeah well, what is history?
I live in the 'now', and to know where I am I ask myself - 'How did I end up here?' ? And by remembering - I know. So I think therefore I am, but I am therefore I exist.

There's no such thing as time.

We just are. Right here, right now. Drugs are like time travels, and the 3rd eye is the tool to use. Its really quite easy to figure it out, I mean, its simple mathmathics explained in simple schematics.

Life's simple, last shall be first.

peace!
:ninja:

:D

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You need to see a psychiatrist

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
You need to see a psychiatrist

That doesn't make sense. But I guess they said that about Einsteins ideas aswell. I mean, I just know what I know, I don't make things up. Don't judge, unless ye be judged.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK napolian

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:

you obviously don't know me. :)
Care more about youself and less about me.

peace dude!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I care about the sanity of others you obviously dont care about your own . Please dont take drugs you will give them a bad reputation .