Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Have u guys seen...

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
This guy: Derek Brown.. I like him, he's sort of nice :)

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
nice but scary. hes a body language expert. he can see what you are thinking
and manipulate you. :D :shock: :D

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
nice but scary. hes a body language expert. he can see what you are thinking
and manipulate you. :D :shock: :D

Remember what I say about free will.

Its all about free will, if you accept that you're nice, if you deny that, you're the opposite.

See, we are what we believe. And thoose who believe 100% for example voodoo, can be have spells "thrown" at them. So you really should be aware of what you're learning so you don't get tricked by your shadow-self. :)

But it all cool in the end. So never fear, why fear? Embrace your fear, ask it what it is :*)

I remember playing Link and when he was fighting his mirror - his shadow self - and I love that game! :D

Peace!

- Enivid

(I might sound nice, but I can be evil too, but I choose to embrace it instead and go with the flow and understanding that all exists always and forever, and this is just an experience, that was a closed-ride for me because of society stealing the "mainstream"). PEACE AND LOVE!

Its all springs from FREE WILL :)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Enivid a dit:
Its all about free will, if you accept that you're nice, if you deny that, you're the opposite.

any "teaching"-books on that subject?

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
BrainEater a dit:
Lion a dit:
Enivid a dit:

"The power of NOW" by Eckhart Tolle.

The cool thing is that there's two aspects to learn, either by convincing yourself by knowing, or by rational thinking.

I suggest Jill Bolte's sudden strike of insight when she had a stroke (see www.ted.com).

peace!
:ninja:

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Enivid a dit:
BrainEater a dit:
Lion a dit:
Enivid a dit:

"The power of NOW" by Eckhart Tolle.

The cool thing is that there's two aspects to learn, either by convincing yourself by knowing, or by rational thinking.

I suggest Jill Bolte's sudden strike of insight when she had a stroke (see www.ted.com).

peace!
:ninja:

yup i've seen that film today. but i find you can only learn from that if you experience something likewise. (or perhaps by lsd or shrooms).

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
I find sometimes experiences of "Near-Death" similar to experiences with psychadelics or hallucinogenics.

I mean the "touch of sacredness" to it and i am referring to the ocurring manifestation which is often called "ego-death".

When I first saw the video of Jill Bolte, I shedded tears, but until now i am not sure if it were tears of happinness or tears of sadness. Anyway of what i am sure is that what she said was really beautiful.

peace

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
BrainEater a dit:
I find sometimes experiences of "Near-Death" similar to experiences with psychadelics or hallucinogenics.

I mean the "touch of sacredness" to it and i am referring to the ocurring manifestation which is often called "ego-death".

When I first saw the video of Jill Bolte, I shedded tears, but until now i am not sure if it were tears of happinness or tears of sadness. Anyway of what i am sure is that what she said was really beautiful.

peace

it was beautifull. breathtaking story for sure. but it's only a story to us or to me.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
BrainEater a dit:

peace

I shed tears when I come to insight, and in tears I find happiness and sadness. My sister is sometimes on the brink of insanity, its amusing to watch, and the cause is as in most cases - stress..

But we're all insane, like Buff says. Why not accept it ;) Or better: Embrace it!

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
Will is free only to choose enslavement it seems.
But free will really has nothing to do with choice.
Choice is rather the abandonment of will.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
buffachino a dit:
Will is free only to choose enslavement it seems.
But free will really has nothing to do with choice.
Choice is rather the abandonment of will.

...as if the higher being called universe knows your will better than yourself...
...as if total surrender to this higher being brought you or brought you to the "target" of your will by itself...
...as if the effect of the second statement of mine was really caused by the cause stated in the second statement...

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Lion a dit:
being insane doesn't hurt ;)

No, really not. As I always say:

Insanity is essential for sanity to occur; it's all a metter of balance.

I consider the constant effort to stay mentally "sane" as a mental illness... We have to accept the craziness within us.

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
...as if the higher being called universe knows your will better than yourself...
...as if total surrender to this higher being brought you or brought you to the "target" of your will by itself...
...as if the effect of the second statement of mine was really caused by the cause stated in the second statement...

Not quite what I meant. :wink:
There is no higher or lower, that is another choice.
The second statement in a way illustrates what I meant, in that abandoning will through a divergent choice to the concept of independent causation, to determinism itself, confers a result desired or undesired based on the nature of the choice, which contradicts independence.
So one enslaves themself to determinism through free will.
It’s a paradox.

Free will isn’t causative, it is amorphous, but this conflicts with choice, and to vindicate self determination, one denies their will freedom.
Although this justifies free will in doing so.

It’s equilibrate; rather than make a decision, one relinquishes what will is determined by previous decisions, in an infinite recapitulation of indeterminate determination.

Do I sound crazy enough yet? :rolleyes:

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
buff and BrainEater.. The thing with "real-life" is this:

We forgot the laws of the universe to experience the universe. Which means we have full control over what we can do. There are no limits to your actions, you are indeed immortal and a real magician. The real deal is that we had to forget all to live within' it. And that has cursed us to fill our heads with dis-information on how reality works.

As children we learned what was real from our parents, through DNA we learned how the world operated. We started out in the third eye and then externally we learn our shared environment through smell, touch, seeing, hearing and talking. And to understand the power we have we should know that our 3rd Eye is connected to that which is all. Meaning that by activating the 3rd eye all things are possible.

When in Amsterdam me and some friends was in a park high on shrooms. We met a hippie and his family of wife and 2 daughters (I think), well they passed us by, and my friend said: "Wasup?"
The hippie dad looked at us happy and said:

"Oh, Everything is up - Allt things are possible!"

And todays knowledge in science proves that we are the children of the matrix. And we co-create our reality which is today taken by thoose who don't see us all as one from the inside.

The way you can infringe on other free will is through body-language, and that's a way to see the power of the mind. I'm too nice to abuse anything I know or can, and I guess that's meant. Altough I see the advantage of drugs and the ability to travel in the 3rd eye to the future and "hack" to surivive. We live in a time of awakening to our higher selfs, and the realisation that indeed everything is intelligent. :)

As soon as you're 100% honest with yourself you will know where you stand. From there you can start to remember how the universe works. But remember - its all infinity with no beginning or end. We had to forget this to create an illusion of a beginning, and from this beginning we have been co-creators to what we used to be.

Our generation faces the greatest illumination of all, this is what we've been waiting for. This is all planned up to the point when you see your purpose and your self in this beatuiful creation called life.

We are children of the matrix that co-creates itself into infinity forever and ever. To accept this you must be insane, and to be sane is to accept that you're insane.

I am stuck where I'm stuck because of what I've learned, what I know in my neurology net and its through the neurology net that we experience "real life". With meditation and work we could manipulate "real life" but that would be to infringe on free will. And that's what the "devil" do, he has tricked us into not believin' free will on all levels. But without him we wouldn't know this. Remember, Lucifer is told in the bible to be the wisests of the angels.

If you've seen hackers you could take the "bad-guy" for lucifer and today's society based on money and greed, and us as the hackers knowing how to take control. Hacking is illegal but a way to survive. To win we must outsmart our opposition.

So buff, am I crazy enough? :ninja:

peace!
- Enivid

And hail the science.

Enivid

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Juil 2008
HeartCore a dit:

The devil is a Christian concept.

:snakeman:

Yes its true :)
But because I know of that concept I can't know of other concepts? Heard of sycnchronicity? Or how you can "connect the dots" and then you have a finished image :)

peace :ninja: