Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

Ahuaeynjxs

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Oh this isn't personal ? But you come off as highly suspicious, whats the trade-off ?

We are to blame for people not reading the threads properly ?

secretagentx11.jpg

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
You STILL didnt answer again. You're really doing your best to make the thread look irrelevant so that we dont get any answers . We were told two times that you hijacked the administrator account and before that that you wouldnt do it again but YOU DID!!! So why should anyone believe the things that we are being told now ?

If CM isn't a moderator anymore why is his name still in green like all moderators names are and exactly what is he a moderator in , in wich sections and what are his dutys as a moderator ?

You can TRY to do as though nothing happenned, and hope that we will forget. You won't succeed. We're not dumb.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Psychoid: no, CM can't do anything more than a regular member.

Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Whom: anyone who's a member of this forum, be it oldtimer or newbie.
What: anything that's not conducive to the exploration of ideas or to constructive discussions, but is disrespectful, belittling, derogatory, hurting, inflammatory, or simply too gross, vulgar or hateful. As far as moderation is concerned, there's a difference between an occasional outburst or regular usage of such language.
Still, the limit is different for different people. It is tough to find general guidelines in there. If you find something objectionable, you should report it to a mod/admin. I don't like actively hunting people down for the things they say, because I'd like to participate on this forum as well and I think that I shouldn't impose my view on others. My function is purely administrative, I'm not the police looking for objectionable language/violations of mutual respect. If I get a complaint about someone, that is a sign to look into the situation. Maybe you think that is too loose, but you had ample opportunity to tell me that.

I wasn't just talking about feeling hurt. But to answer your question: it depends on the situation. If a child falls on his knees and it hurts, well, that's just life. Or if someone is defeated in an argument, their worldview is shattered and that hurts, again, nothing wrong with that! But if a child becomes quiet and reclusive because he's being harassed by a bully, and others laughing about the bully's nasty jokes, that should not be tolerated.
Who has become quiet and reclusive? You said before that there were people who left the forum because of GOD, but you protected their privacy. I understand that. But since I have been admin, I have never received a complaint about GOD.

Just because it's vague, doesn't mean you had to remove it altogether. You could instead have made an attempt to clarify it. Or simply change it into "what is deemed objectionable to the site owner and/or the moderators".
I had nothing to do with the forum rules being changed. I wasn't consulted and I did not try to persuade someone to change them. Maybe that was wrong, but you say I had something to do with taking it out. I didn't.

Well, perhaps, though in GOD's case it would be a neurosis rather than a psychosis. But still the situation is different in numerous ways. For example, I had known the GOD character for more than a year, whereas you wanted to ban Ahua after knowing him only two or three weeks. And don't forget that it was GOD who first provoked Ahua, not the other way around.
GOD provoked Ahua? How?
GOD has shown he can be reasoned with in the year you had known him. Ahua didn't show this capability for a long time after he started posting 300 posts a week.

Of course not, don't you remember? First it was suggested by one of you that there be two Site Administrators (because I refused to ban Ahua), for which the Ground_Control account was created. Then two became one again, namely Forkbender. More recently the Ground_Control account was renamed "Administrator" (though the Major Tom picture remained) and the password was changed. I already said that in the topic on the Moderator Account which you participated in.
You seem to imply that I was made admin to finish off Ahua, but that is not the case. I was made admin because people thought that one admin wasn't working well enough because there will always be difference of opinion on such a forum. I'm not the executioner. In every case I have had to ban someone since I started, either there was a moderator complaining to me personally and I asked other moderators about it before I did something (first usually a warning) or the user was just spamming (advertisements hidden in posts that weren't on topic) and I banned without consulting the others (maybe 5 cases in total). Besides, Ahua is still around.

G

Invité
I think we should know the specific conditions that were put on GOD concerning his possible return on the board.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
what they should do, is give, CLEARLY, their agenda......without all the non-rationality

There's a big difference between non-linear thinking (CMs defense of aya) and irrational provocation.

Is it really necessary to go through all this again?

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
heeeeeh...

Jester20with20cello.jpg

I don't actually have an agenda... in life and also in non-rationality. I never liked the gregorian calendar one bit, to me it's unreal. But as you meant something like I want to do. Well the only intention I clearly enunciated is to enhance community lucid dreaming. Thats my only purpose here, and it requires no dedication, no engagement, no contributions... other than being lucid ; here and then.

Fork... GOD told me to get a vasectomy, after GOD read it in a thread where I suggested ways for CM to reduce his pains. Isn't that provoking ? He could have used another word... but he was like a viper, then I knew who I was dealing with. Even if he's gone he still creates strife and whatnot. The conditions on GOD were clearly defined by CM again, you guys are just not reading.

Oh and spice... how are you suspicious of me ? What do you think I am ?

G

Invité
spice a dit:
what they should do, is give, CLEARLY, their agenda......without all the non-rationality

I'd say your being quite optimistic.

spice a dit:
Is it really necessary to go through all this again?

Precisely my point, the only thing that CM and Aya proved and kept on proving with every post is that talking with them is useless.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Wow, I´m sick of doubt

Live in the light of certain South

Cruel bindings

The servants have the power

Dog men and their mean women

Pulling poor blankets over our sailors

I´m sick of dour faces

Staring at me from the T.V. Tower

I want roses in my garden bower; dig?

Royal babies, rubies

Must now replace aborted

Strangers in the mud

These mutants, blood meal

for the plant that´s plowed

They are waiting to take us into the severed garden

Do you know, how pale and wanton thrillful

Comes death in a strange hour

Unannounced, unplanned for

like a scaring over-friendly guest you´ve brought to bed

Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings

Where we had shoulders, smooth as ravens claws

No more money, no more fancy dress

This other kingdom seems by far the best

Until it´s other jaw reveals incest

And loose obidience to a vegetable law

I will not go

Prefer a feast of friends

To the giant family

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Psychoid a dit:
If CM isn't a moderator anymore why is his name still in green like all moderators names are and exactly what is he a moderator in , in wich sections and what are his dutys as a moderator ?
I wasn't aware of my name having a certain color. Why didn't you mention that when you first asked the question? I can honestly tell you I have no idea why my name is in green.

So why should anyone believe the things that we are being told now ?
Exactly, so why did you ask me this question? You should have asked Forkbender. He knows what rights I have or don't have, and you trust him.

The answer I gave to you was clear and straightforward. I used to be the Site Administrator, transferred the Site Admin rights to the new shared Admin account, lost access, regained it, and then lost access again.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Ahuaeynjxs a dit:
Fork... GOD told me to get a vasectomy, after GOD read it in a thread where I suggested ways for CM to reduce his pains. Isn't that provoking ? He could have used another word... but he was like a viper, then I knew who I was dealing with. Even if he's gone he still creates strife and whatnot.

It is a little teasing, I must admit...You could have asked him directly about it, though.

I don't think he creates strife, it is us who are doing it right now. We all are affected by words.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
So that comes back to what I have been saying... we're been hijacked since the start of society.

There are letters missing in the alphabet... the word even says it. alphabet-A. Clues everywhere !

Qaballa, at its inner most core, is a study of the occult nature and construction to and of "the Letters". That Letters have special occult properties is an accepted Occult reality, although the application of Occult concepts to the English language has remained (publicly) suspiciously absent. "New orders" and "values" have be sought after in obeisance to Crowley, but an actual Occult construction, even among the "new order-ists" and "value-ists", equally meets with a chasmic void.

Why is that?

An occult deconstruction is really about revealing the nature of the design and the Construct. This "deconstruction" is only regarded as being "of the Occult" owing to the nature that the Construct, which, although hidden in plain view, remains essentially unexplored, lacking in discussion, and hence hidden (occulted).

One need not attach mystical mumbo-jumbo bogeyman principles to this philosophical reality: the Letters, and with it, the Language, remains a system of overlapping constructions that, when taken as individual units or as sub-units, reveals in subtle shadows the larger Construction upon which it has been based.

This very concept, of course, flies in the face of some mass market academic thinking. I cringe every time I hear of some "etymologist" spinning yarns about how the language evolved without any logic or reason and that it "evolved". The very fact that the language has a "grammar", or rules, tells you that the construct HAS BEEN BASED on some form of logic and reason.

Extending this "logic and reason" to include the fabrication of the very Letters soon follows.

Food Tastes Better when Eaten out

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
This very concept, of course, flies in the face of some mass market academic thinking. I cringe every time I hear of some "etymologist" spinning yarns about how the language evolved without any logic or reason and that it "evolved". The very fact that the language has a "grammar", or rules, tells you that the construct HAS BEEN BASED on some form of logic and reason.

I understand.

CM a dit:
I can honestly tell you I have no idea why my name is in green.

After nearly crashing the forum, I'm happy to say that I still don't know why his name is green.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Forkbender a dit:
After nearly crashing the forum, I'm happy to say that I still don't know why his name is green.
LOL! Shall we just leave it this way until the new software is ready?

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I would like the site owner and the people that work with him to come and say what they think about this issue.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Forkbender a dit:
Who has become quiet and reclusive?
Children who are bullied. I was giving examples, using children as a metaphor. But do you remember this (link can be found on page 5 of this thread)?

druglessdouglas wrote:
"heart surgery is not sick. whats wrong with you man?
god, you seem to be the only person on this forum with no self controll or self awareness. you follow people around the forum picking holes in everything they do without realising you are just taking out your failure to deal with reality on them
get a grip on your self
im sick of hearing you say you are the only true psychonaut here when its OBVIOUS you have learned NOTHING in all the years you have been TAKING DRUGS. you need better medication."

And (same thread, next page):

"im with CM on that.
i found it embarassing watching God chase people around the board picking holes in everything they said, because they happened to mention holding beliefs that God neither understood or agreed with. several inteligent and interesting people have stopped posting as a result of his hounding. i almost left the forum because of it. he did the same thing with me when i first joined"

Do you really want me to find all those quotes again? Like I said earlier in this thread, a megadiscussion will simply be a rehash of what has already been said.

But since I have been admin, I have never received a complaint about GOD.
Well, you haven't exactly shown yourself to be sympathetic to such complaints in public, so why would anyone write you a personal message about it? Though I understand what you said earlier about private messages, I also think a Site Admin has to take note of what's being said in public.

I had nothing to do with the forum rules being changed.
I was using 'you' as plural, because I assumed the forum rules were changed by the moderators.

GOD provoked Ahua? How?
You forgot? Well, here we go again, good old Psychonaut search engine...

Yarrow topic

GOD a dit:
Ahuaeynjxs speaks so it must be fact . Hes done it , the reall chemists and real experts must be wrong . His subjective experiences weigh more than facts .

Clown .

That's from early December, before the "Sun has stopped" thread.

GOD has shown he can be reasoned with in the year you had known him.
Not really. I can give many examples if you want.

You seem to imply that I was made admin to finish off Ahua, but that is not the case.
Ehh... Nope, I wasn't implying that, at all. And until this moment that thought never crossed my mind.

I was made admin because people thought that one admin wasn't working well enough because there will always be difference of opinion on such a forum.
It had been working fine, until you all demanded we ban someone for being different and the Site Admin, out of all people, objected.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Psychoid a dit:
I would like the site owner and the people that work with him to come and say what they think about this issue.
Dr.Leospace is in Japan, enjoying his holiday. But neither he nor the people he works with read the forum on a daily basis, except for me of course.