Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Spice, I must also disagree with your interpretation. Ahuayenjx is not my crony, he's not my guru, and I do not always like the way he expresses himself. You must have seen I disagreed with him on several occasions. If not, you haven't been paying attention.

You're turning this into a discussion about "sides" again, as well as "censorship" and "freedom of speech", ignoring the fact that aside from GOD not one of you was threatened with a ban, censored, or censured for how you express yourselves.

magickmumu a dit:
CM did something wrong, but it's not permanent and he did apologize for it in the end.
I remember apologizing to restin for what I had said about how the topic was split, locked, unlocked etc., because I had remembered the sequence of events incorrectly. I didn't apologize for the ban and the way I did it. I have no regrets and don't feel I did anything wrong. I do wish it could have been avoided.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
I have no regrets and don't feel I did anything wrong.

:shock:

Excuse me?!?

You didn't ask me or Dr. Leospace to do anything about it (remember with Ahua, where you asked everyone for a formal complaint, you are not exempt from doing the same) and went ahead and did it anyway. Even if the ban was justified, YOU shouldn't have done it, but instead asked the people who were appointed to make these kinds of decisions. You were too much involved to make this decision.

I have only heard about your view that moderation wasn't good enough after you had already banned him, never received a single complaint by pm. You decided to go to your dictator instinct instead of the way things are handled on a proper forum and you feel you didn't do anything wrong. :roll:

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I didn't apologize for the ban and the way I did it. I have no regrets and don't feel I did anything wrong. I do wish it could have been avoided.

Then I'll change my opinion.

I would want to see you leave this forum right now. You have no fucking respect for it and its whole community. If you had any this would have been avoided.

I a dit:
And I do my best to stay away from fear, domination, control, anger, selfishness, egocentrism and violence, because those are the concepts which I've really experienced and felt as undeniably wrong and destructive.

You've done everything I had mentionned there. What you've done has changed the forum forever if GOD never comes back. Changed in a negative way. What you did WAS wrong and destructive.

Go away please, I won't ever miss your presence. You'd be remembered as the hypocritical fascist coward who never ever had the courage to face himself and adversity, and instead decided to go criminal and live in his own illusions.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
on my last post i hadnt read the whole post......i am now horribly confused, so cm banned who for what?

and as of now i agree with stikki.... stop refusing to coexist with differing opinions they are a fact of life even on this forum

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
To make it short, Caduceus banned GOD because he disagreed with him, without consulting any of the mods and admins.

G

Invité
I didn't apologize for the ban and the way I did it. I have no regrets and don't feel I did anything wrong. I do wish it could have been avoided.

And that's exactly where the problem is.

GOD also had moderator's right, but he never used it to ban you. You did.

GOD never removed moderator's right from someone without asking anyone. You did.

GOD never refused to ban an user (Aya) who annoyed the hell out of this whole community without giving any reasons. You did.

GOD never hijacked the admin account of this website. You did.

If you fail to see that there's something wrong with that, then you're fucked up.

Yeah, GOD had some issues dealing with people in a diplomatic way, we had a hell of an argument the first time I talked with him.

Still, it's not much compared to what you did, and that's why I think it's a shame to see him leave and see you stay.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
psychoid said: To make it short, Caduceus banned GOD because he disagreed with him, without consulting any of the mods and admins.

(sorry i cant quote)

well if hes admitted hes wrong because he had the seiries of events wrong in his mind ... he is at fault... but still ..this is too big of a deal , be men and let things be...this is the last attention ill give to this matter

G

Invité
pooz321 a dit:
but still ..this is too big of a deal , be men and let things be...this is the last attention ill give to this matter

Yeah right, turning a blind eye to every issue makes you a real man, well done.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
when you cant do any thing about it beside state your opinion over and over and state the evidence over and over, in france they call it "kicking a dead horse"

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
my point exactally

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
pooz321 a dit:
well if hes admitted hes wrong because he had the seiries of events wrong in his mind ...
That's the problem. In his twisted mind, he thinks that what he did was right. The only reason I'm still participating in those discussions is that I want GOD to come back because in my opinion there is no good reason for him to leave. CM doesn't have any power now, so we don't have to fear another coup.

G

Invité
pooz321 a dit:
when you cant do any thing about it beside state your opinion over and over and state the evidence over and over, in france they call it "kicking a dead horse"

Yeah right, it's not like we're all *exactly* doing this regarding drugs legislation, we're constantly stating obvious facts and hope that someday it'll be enough to make people change their mind.

If Martin Luther King had thought like you, I bet Obama wouldn't be where he is today.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I do not agree with CM hijacking the place
God can come back if he wants.
However I am not looking forwards to his return or CM leaving.

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
It's a shame that we're even discussing this stuff.

For me everyone is welcome here, as long as they don't cause fights or anything in that manner.
It's sad that people had to be banned, I don't agree on the ban too.
But then again I don't know all of what happened.

pooz321

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
12 Juin 2008
so if martin luther thought like me ther wouldnt have been a class of voters that voted on obama based on the fact that he was young and black?

G

Invité
pooz321 a dit:
so if martin luther thought like me ther wouldnt have been a class of voters that voted on obama based on the fact that he was young and black?

I admit that this example is far-fetched, but this class of voters you mentionned hold to a value for a shitload of time, they didn't shut their mouths because what they were saying was "obvious".

Twilight

Inscrit
7 Juin 2008
Maybe it's the time of day, but I'm not really understanding what is asked.

spice

Inscrit
22 Déc 2006
Everyone that has been here for a while (the join dates are with the usernames, for those new here) knows ***exactly*** what is being discussed.