Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Garden pics

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Post your garden pics here.

My plants for this year:
PICT0062.jpg

Kitty damage:
PICT0072.jpg

Kitty:
PICT0061.jpg

Bad kitty:
PICT0070.jpg

Morning glory, San Pedro, Peyote, Salvia divinorum:
PICT0066.jpg

Better view:
PICT0068.jpg

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
bad kitty!!!
nice plants!!!
:weedman:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Maybe you should abort that cat.............

The plant altar with the cacti in the middle looks very loving / cool / playfull / decorative / good .

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
:heart:

Those cats seem to risk their lives in order to get to your plants. They must be good plants ^^ Can't wait until the morning glory starts to flower.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
apart from the kitty nibbles your weed looks very happy. nice colour and short internode spaces. i wish i could smell it

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
A very happy moment: one of my peyotes starts flowering!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They are suposed to be self polinating . Mine produced seeds on its own ( i "helped" a bit by pretended to be a fly by using a small paint brush ) ..... unless the neighbours have some in flower to.......

If you dont already know . You have to keep your eyes on it every day though or you will miss the pod in the dead flower / its beard hairs . It looks like a mini little black bean pod . I had to use a magnifying glass to find mine .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Beautiful!

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
beautiful plants!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
What can you see ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Another one from 9 years ago . There were 6 different psychoactive plants in my magic garden . What can you see ?

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
What's the biggest amount of San Pedro that you have consumed, GOD?

If I had them in such quantities I'd drink 150 cm's with no doubt. (First drying them) and eat the entire day in phases. Take a week off from work. For sure you have enough cacti to do an ultimate trip that lasts for about 48 hours or more.

At Caduceus, seems like you have made quite a good beginning for enough peyotes. They look so wonderful and peaceful if they have started flowering.

This actually motivates me to collect such gardens as well. Usually I ate cacti just while I started to have a nice beginning. 'm gonna build it up from now, nice motivation here!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
GOD, my guess: San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, Peyote and Passionflower. Not sure about the others.

@ Brugmansia, the peyotes in my garden were all abandoned (they couldn't be sold anymore). They would be thrown away, but I took them home, and just see: most survived and are now doing wonderfully! :)

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Pretty impressive collections CM and GOD!

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
some freak and my plant

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
It was nine years ago when the fotos were taken . I had bought a thousand seeds of San Pedro and Torch = if you look and see all the little hairy ones you will see that the seed dealers werent to honest about what they sold . I had much more than you can see there . I never measured any amounts of extracts i made . I just harvested loads and cooked them in a preasure cooker 3 times after cutting them small . After the first cooking the slices became softer and got put in a blender and hacked small . Then i did the same again after the scond cooking = it took about a week and the whole neighbourhood stank for a week . I ended up with about 1 - 2 kilos of thick brown tar like substance similar to asphalt each time . It got eaten by the spoon full untill i got beamed . I dont take drugs anymore and i havent got any anymore to try again either . I lost them when i had to move house a few times . Its hard transporting big prikely cacti in buckets full of hydrophonic stones on a bycycle in a rucksack from one side of the city to the other .

"San Pedro, Peruvian Torch, Peyote and Passionflower."

Right . + An acacia maidenii and some Psychotria Viridis . The Acacia was the one through the window .

"Broken and repaired"

If branches got broken on my plants i used to just selotape them bach together wich works well most of the time or pull them completely off , put them in a root hormone solution and plant them again .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I was using it and not saying.........

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The jungle 5 years ago before i had to move out , and just before i ate it .