Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Garden pics

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Well, I guess it's too late, because a week ago the whole plant fell down. I put some parts in water, and they're doing quite well. The other parts are drying.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"Your salvia's are in desperate need of some Nitrogen!"

Welcome to the forum . How can you see that ?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
A Peyote mama

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Phalaris grass babys

Bighead

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
"Your salvia's are in desperate need of some Nitrogen!"

Welcome to the forum . How can you see that ?

Hi GOD

Thanks for the welcome.

Just a guess. As someone else stated in another forum, and just my general knowledge of plants:

Yellow leaves = nitrogen, magnesium or Iron deficiencies.
Purple leaves = Phosphorus deficiencies
Brown or scorched leaves = Calcium or Potassium deficiencies

I could be totally wrong.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Beautiful peyote's GOD!:)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks User .

Thanks for the info Bighead . They look OK to me though . With cannabis plants the redness can be caused by cold or be genetic . Look at the red plant in the "Sick buds" thread . Its genetic in those type of plant . It had enough fertiliser and it was august . It wasnt the only red plant i had loads of them .

r0mke

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Oct 2006
2 shiva's, powerplant and early girl :D
They are now flowering and bigger!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
VERY NICE!!!:) Those are massive plants.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
My vivarium not much going on in there now...
vivarium.jpg

3 peruvian torch
peruvian3.jpg

acacia + 2 peruvian
acaciaperuvian.jpg

acacia
acacia1.jpg

So you were born, and that is a good day.
And someday you'll die and what a shame.
But somewhere in the between, theres a life in which we all dream,
And nothing and no one will ever take that away.

Well someday soon my friend!
This ride will come to an end...
And we cant. Just. Get. In line. Again.........

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Dood... I have to learn more about plants so I can grow them. Wasn't born with the green gift, only a love for the green. Yours look fantastic though. Vivariums are sweet, I used to be BIG into aquariums. Have you ever looked at setting up a planted terrarium with reptiles or small mammals? Or a planted paludarium with fish and/or amphibians?

If someone wanted to get creative, they could start up a psychedelic paludarium with Salvia and other small psychotropics/psychedelics and put in a couple Sonoran Desert Toads. You can collect psychedelics from the system periodically. That's a useful vivarium!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Hence my plan to have a large green house built on my property :D

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
That's a dream of mine as well. Peyote is legal in Canada, I wish to farm it :D

r3volved

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Avr 2011
I'm interested in an outdoor garden and would like advice on plants for my area.
I live near toronto (ontario canada) and am particularly looking for advice on seasonal plants for spring summer and fall.

Anyone from the area or similar have any advice?
I would consider myself novice-intermediate experience. Any and all suggestions welcome...I will investigate my local laws :wink:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Uh,

Indoor growing is going to be best for you for most plants, otherwise for outside:

morning glories - LSA
Marijane... obviously.
Questionably -> Phalaris grass (although, yeah, this is STILL up in the air as to research).
If you wanted, Datura, although this is an especially dangerous and not often fun psychodelic...

Most psychodelic plants are found near the equator, and if you have no chemistry skills, piper auritum and sassafras aren't going to be any good to you :).

I would personally buy some Hawaiian baby woodrose, morning glories (the blue flower kind), and some phalaris grass.

There are plenty of other plants you can grow up there that can be used for non-psychoactive teas and stuff. Caribou moss, there is also a bog-tea plant http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_24IopttEsMY/TRJKGxoOjbI/AAAAAAAALCY/3VbeCyfb8bA/s320/DSC_0063.JPGthat grows in your area, cedar trees, many mints (spearmint, peppermint, wintergreen) can be found there too...

I'm fairly certain anything else you want to grow will need some indoor temps & synthetic lights. :?

maxfreakout

Inscrit
22 Fev 2007
there's so many exciting plants to grow, mapacho tobacco, ayahuasca, mescaline cactus, opium poppy

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
careful with the morning glory, in australia its been deemed a noxious weed as it grows out of control
just make sure you trim it back from time to time
and with datura if you choose to grow it, when pruning or cutting the branches at all, make sure to wear gloves and long sleeves, the guy we got ours from said when he was cutting his down he got sap on his arms and for days he was seeing lights and having minor hallucinations

I

IAO

Invité
Hi guys and gals,

I'm interested in ethonbotanicals and have just started my research .

I'm trying to stick to my shamanic principle of only taking what I grow myself .

Does anyone know of any genuine suppliers of seeds . The species I'm interested in are .

Kratom (Mitragyna Speciosa)
Khat (Catha edulis)
Morning glory ( Ipomoea violacea )
Hawaiian baby woodrose (Argyreia nervosa )
Saliva. ( Saliva Divinorum)

I would also be interested in live plants as I'm a keen gardener and could grow on . I live in the UK and would welcome advice, links, recommendations and any info on who to avoid , all would be greatly received .

PM's Welcome too.

Regards

IAO