Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Garden pics

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The jungle 2 .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
The jungle 3 . It all tasted YUMMY and i got realy beamed .

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
how much did it take for that 1 very long pedro to grow to that height?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They were all the same age and grown from seed . 7 or 8 years probably .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
After growing cacti for a few years i soon gave up growing in any kind of soil . They were all grown hydrophonicaly = in a mixture of big sand corns and small stones . From about 2 - 5 mms . The less water the cacti needs the bigger the stones should be .

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
what would you recommond for my san pedro then?

+/- 35 cm

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Stones from a stream that are from 2 - 5 mms because they can take loads of water . But more big ones than small ones , not that it gets wet and sets like concret when it drys .

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
and then make sure there's drainage? or do i have to keep the water in the pot?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They should have a tray under the pot . Just water untill a little water comes out underneath but dont let them stand in water . The big ones in my pictures got about 600 mls every time they got watered . The others about 300 mls . Depending on the weather you can water them every day . Just look at the trays and see if they are dry the next day and put your finger in the sand to see if its wet . They got cacti fertilizer about once a month , or half strength every 2 weeks .

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Very nice cacti, God!
I see you tried planting one horizontally so that it would sprout many cacti - but they were only two. I'm asking myself how to achieve these kind of San Pedro "bushes" you see in nature (many many cacti seemingly growing from one spot)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
They do that with no help . When they feel like it the just put up branches from the bottom of the cacti . The ones at the front nearest the light on the right hand side have all got a baby branch .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It's a beautiful day!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Those are absoutly beautiful Marijuana plants CM! You have done a good job growing them!

PEACE & LOVE

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
You have done a good job growing them!
They are grown on ordinary soil, though I make sure they get a lot of it. I know very little about growing cannabis, but last year's harvest was great. No bugs, no over- or undernutrition, only loss of one plant due to theft. Here are some more pics from today.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Absoutly beautiful!

I know very little about growing cannabis, but last year's harvest was great.

Well you sure are doing a good job!

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
This is my peyote. You can see from the dry marks that it was sunburnt. It got it bad when the sun started to get stronger in the spring/summer. After it got sunburnt, I took good care of it, and took Goran advice, and it recovered. The whole outer part of the peyote was dried out, and after a few months of care, out emerged a green and lush peyote top.

PEACE & LOVE

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It's born again!

I found out yesterday that one of my three plants is male, so we moved it downstairs. I will not kill it, but keep it separate from the ladies and harvest it after a coupe of weeks. The male flowers are very fragile, but vaporizing them works fine. I did the same thing last year when I had two female plants on the balcony and three male plants in my garden.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
CM, careful, the pollen stick on your clothes. It's their purpose in life to spread pollen and they are VERY good at it :wink:

Bighead

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Sept 2008
Your salvia's are in desperate need of some Nitrogen!