Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free Yourself From Heterosexual Monogomy

littlepandamcelroy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2008
You are psychonauts, striving to discover esoteric knowlege of the universe, of yourself, of consciousness.
I notice that [the predomenantly male heterosexual] members of this community enjoy talking about the various ways our societies suppress what is integral to our spiritual growth, and yet, I have not seen anything written about sexual surpression. This subject is something westerners are very scared of.
Our societies have told us that heterosexual monogomy is the ideal, it should be our goal. This is a failure of the spirit, of the imagination, of what we really are.

There is no such thing as sexual orientation, love is a biological illusion; our puritanical views of sexuality are only surpressing our true nature.
Do you really think, after all you have learned from your journeys, from your lives, that you were born to settle down with a girlfriend and that be it?
Explore your sexuality. CHALLENGE WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW.
Do not let them tell you to feel afraid, guilty, or frustrated. Not with your sexuality, not with anything.

trinity.jpg

I suggest you research sexual radicalism, Marcuse, Wilhelm Reich, Freud (despite his flaws).
and watch the following video

G

Invité
Sorry bro, I do believe in love (hetero & homosexuality as well as mono and polygamy can be found in the nature) AND in sexual exploration up to a point and I don't understand why YOU should know what's better for us.

Plus, adding pictures of wankers in your post sureley doesn't add any credibility.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
I have to agree with tiax. LOVE!!!!!!!!!
I can't understand homosexuality, but I understand bisexuality!
Universal love!!

:partyman: :drinkers: :wink:

littlepandamcelroy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2008
I think you are misunderstanding what I am trying to convey.
All I'm saying is, our society has told us that the ideal life is that of heterosexual monogomy.
I want you to question this. For some reason heterosexual boys tend tofeel very threatened and scared by this. I'm not saying "go gay" because I dont believe homosexuality truly exists either. human sexuality is fluid and cannot be contained. not by heterosexuality, homosexuality, or bisexuality. it is, and that is all.
Discovering and understanding your sexuality is important.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"the predomenantly male heterosexual"

what do you know about my sexual orientation?

I am no westerner.

If you see anyone, not just Buddha, on the road, ejaculate.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
littlepandamcelroy a dit:
I notice that [the predomenantly male heterosexual] members of this community enjoy talking about the various ways our societies suppress what is integral to our spiritual growth, and yet, I have not seen anything written about sexual surpression. This subject is something westerners are very scared of.

Actually I did. and it is one of my favorite subjects, for all the reasons you listed. I also mentioned Reich. And tho I believe in love, I do not believe in the hollywood bullshit. I believe it to be something far from what the common standard declare it to be.

So, I wholeheartedly agree, but don't see any fault in not discussing this subject permanently. I also don't see, where you come up with the idea that the community here is predominantly heterosexual male...

Also, maybe for most, sexuality is something they did explore already. As a psychonaut, it will be one of the first topics, you would discover inside yourself. There is talk about tantra here too, which tells us, that some are indeed further ahead in sexual expression the the majority out there.

littlepandamcelroy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2008
I think it is a fair assumption to make that most people on this board are heterosexual males, of course not all of them are, I know that. Statistically most males are heterosexual, and this seems to be a mostly male community.
And if you aren't, you don't have to get defensive about it.
If there are 'non-heterosexuals' on this forum, I haven't read anything about it. Perhaps you'd like to share your thoughts about the subject instead?

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ive never had any sexual feelings towards a man. ive seen my friends become very beautiful but for some reason i always wake up with there girlfriend. maybe im substituting

remember: it is better to give than to recieve

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
littlepandamcelroy a dit:
I think it is a fair assumption to make that most people on this board are heterosexual males, of course not all of them are, I know that. Statistically most males are heterosexual, and this seems to be a mostly male community.
And if you aren't, you don't have to get defensive about it.
If there are 'non-heterosexuals' on this forum, I haven't read anything about it. Perhaps you'd like to share your thoughts about the subject instead?

Actually I do not define my sexuality by such standards. I know what turns me on is mostly circumstantial. Female shapes turn me on more (male bodies, in my reality, don't contain that much eros - not enough to get me going anyway), so women are my choice, but I am not afraid of dick and I explored all that very long ago already. ATM I live in abstinent by choice.
I just think, that most in this community are not at all terrified of the matter, which might be an indication, why the subject of sexual repression does not come up that often. That would be my guess.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I was trying to be defensive, forgive me.

It feels as is there are to much males in this forum, though.

I believe a psychonaut, and in general a playful non-determined child, is beyond male/female, hetero/mono/bi-sexual culturally established spheres.
A psychonaut has as many sexes as possibly conceivable.

"History of sexuality" by Foucault you might find interesting.

love :shock:

littlepandamcelroy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2008
Nomada a dit:
I was trying to be defensive, forgive me.

I believe a psychonaut, and in general a playful non-determined child, is beyond male/female, hetero/mono/bi-sexual culturally established spheres.

"History of sexuality" by Foucault you might find interesting.

love :shock:

:) I feel the same way. Thanks.

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
Nomada a dit:

I think so too. Most psychonauts would be past those issues or are at least working them out anyway. But speaking about the masses, I can't do anything else, then to agree with littlepandamcelroy's statement.

littlepandamcelroy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2008
I do not define my sexuality by such standards. I know what turns me on is mostly circumstantial. Female shapes turn me on more (male bodies, in my reality, don't contain that much eros - not enough to get me going anyway), so women are my choice, but I am not afraid of dick and I explored all that very long ago already. ATM I live in abstinent by choice.
I just think, that most in this community are not at all terrified of the matter, which might be an indication, why the subject of sexual repression does not come up that often. That would be my guess.

This is great to hear. :) It's frustrating because I find that, outside of this little forum, in the real world, it's almost impossible to find guys like this.
I am focusing on heterosexual males here, the kind that don't give this sort of thing any consideration, because I feel that it's a serious problem on our society.

littlepandamcelroy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
ive never had any sexual feelings towards a man. ive seen my friends become very beautiful but for some reason i always wake up with there girlfriend. maybe im substituting

remember: it is better to give than to recieve

Perhaps you see sexuality too much as something physical, all about intercourse and orgasm...
Perhaps you know already, but this is only one facet of it.
The fact that you have seen your male friends as beautiful says that you HAVE felt sexual towards another male.
And might I add that too often males will dismiss themselves as hetero, because theyre not attracted to their buddies. Or that they must be heterosexual because they wouldn't fuck a guy up the ass.
This is a ridiculous way of determining one's sexuality.