Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free Yourself From Heterosexual Monogomy

druglessdouglas

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
notice how weve changed the subject? typical hetro behaviour.

coil have produced tons of music. Black Antlers is excellent IMO

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
hetro on cannabis even worst
let alone hetro on cannabis having sex.

I will never get my book done. A collage of nonsensical aforisms will have to suffice, which will, hopefully. I'll stick to visual simultaneity maybe.

This 27-paced alphabet is not enough sometimes.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
have you read The Invisibles graphic novel? author Grant Morrison- he has a lot to say on the missing letters of the alphabet. its a good read

gaelic, my native language makes do with only 18 letters. each letter is named after a tree

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I love trees.

Sherpa's language has 8 different words for white

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Someone wicked this way comes!
a woman

Alas, the power of these so called base appetites

UUbu's dictum: To destroy everything, even the ruins.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
I believe sexual orientation is another aspect of culture to be transcended.

GhostlyOne17 a dit:

this is your cue GOD....

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
women are wicked.

Base apetite, sexual sphere is big, especially is felt and produced decorporalizated. There's is much to be explored. I have't done enough actually.

A disonant object accentuating the las two sentences but not particuraly put there for any particular reason. sentence collage to have fun with your imagintaion. of it, My percepetion is: Much to be found. Much places to go. :shock:

But I wouldn't state it clearly ofcourse, because much confusion must be produced and I have no interest in being understood. What matters is that you had a intepretation of it, hence you did somehing with it. That is good.
or, I'm just playing a musical intrument. :D

OOne virtue is more than two

psm

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
GhostlyOne17 a dit:
In my expierence in my culture we are allowed to have a mistress [...] Some people are not comfortable with sharing.
Do women have the same rights? How do you feel about sharing? Would you mind, if she had a lover?

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
???????? a dit:
I believe sexual orientation is another aspect of culture to be transcended.

GhostlyOne17 a dit:

this is your cue GOD....

hahaha i'm waiting for this thread to be molested by God too :D

umm make that sodomized :unibrow:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"this is your cue GOD"

Thanks . I think a person should do what they want to do so long as they are honest about it and dont hurt others .

Your the one whos head thinks about sex in terms of molestation and sodomy . Your the one who complains that he has no friends . Your the one whos comments are to the largest part negative .

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
Ghostly can I be part of your family?? :wink:

you know what bothers me? the de facto hypocrisy people have when it comes to experimenting and things like that. I mean girls can do it and call it a day but if some guy says anything he is instantly considered a fag. Maybe something like this was what the OP had in mind?

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Let's fly Icarus!

yes philipos, woman's womb of fire should be allowed to roam freely and consume at will

Off on some legendary lysergyc.

Later then if I survive this one.
Adieu

Love

:weedman:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
A man and a woman kissed in a gay bar and where thrown out because of this.
How open minded is that.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Very interesting topic actually. I'm pretty much hetero, but once on a really strong hash trip my sexuality, that is what I was attracted to momentarily flipped for a while. It's never happened again but it was an interesting experience to openly realize that side of me lay dormant somewhere.

@magicmumu: something similar happened near where I live too recently and it actually turned into a pretty big deal when the woman decided to sue.. seriously all-around bad karma