Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free Yourself From Heterosexual Monogomy

magickmumu

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I am very heterosexual and monogamous. I am ashamed of it, but I can't help myself. :lol:

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I am very heterosexual and monogamous. I am ashamed of it, but I can't help myself. Laughing

I'll out myself as a male hetero,too...

But the whole tendency to heterosexuality isn't new at all.

littlepandamcelroy

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Août 2008
magickmumu a dit:
A man and a woman kissed in a gay bar and where thrown out because of this.
How open minded is that.

Not very open-minded.
I guess this negates everything I've said about sexuality. I was wrong, you were right.
Not. :?
You've misunderstood.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
littlepandamcelroy a dit:
magickmumu a dit:
A man and a woman kissed in a gay bar and where thrown out because of this.
How open minded is that.

Not very open-minded.
I guess this negates everything I've said about sexuality. I was wrong, you were right.
Not. :?
You've misunderstood.

:shock:
I don't know what to say.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`d say littlepandamcelroy missunderstood .

gammagoblin

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Mai 2007
hahaha funny, I just did that, in a recent trip I had to see myself as a homosexual and thought myself that way until the next trip when I found out that I wasn't homosexual, there was just a little voice in my head telling my I was gay because it was suppressing my sexuality because it had to to protect me when I was young,I found out because there was a beautiful girl and I couldn't deny the feelings I was having :D

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
I`d say littlepandamcelroy missunderstood .

Everyone is misunderstanding each other these days

I am a heterosexual. So what.
I don't judge people by there sexuality.
Maybe when I am stuck on a island with only other men, Maybe then I would yes.
I am not homophobic or anything I am just attracted to woman.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree with you .....exept ...... i was locked up several times and i dont give a shit if i were locked up all my life i would never have sex with a man . Its interesting though how many "men" have sex with other men in proson and deny it when they get out and even take part in homosexual wich hunts .

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Everything goes.
I believe what's important is that you become aware that your sexuality is your own decision and that you have, and must have, the power to choose based on your own self-produced criteria.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
We all have the power to choose. Most people will tell you that they are born gay, straight , transsexual ect.
I don't believe this. I don't think just born baby's have a completely developed sexuality.

(but maybe I am wrong)
The thing is. You choose what feels best for you. And for me it's girls.
I am feeling fine the way I am, so I see no reason to change.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
"Most people will tell you that they are born gay, straight , transsexual ect. "

Exactly. Human "nature" is and old myth based on foolishness. We constantly produce ourselves anew.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
gammagoblin a dit:
hahaha funny, I just did that, in a recent trip I had to see myself as a homosexual and thought myself that way until the next trip when I found out that I wasn't homosexual, there was just a little voice in my head telling my I was gay because it was suppressing my sexuality because it had to to protect me when I was young,I found out because there was a beautiful girl and I couldn't deny the feelings I was having :D

i think for me i just had to follow the thought patterns through at least once to find out where they led.. and yeah, and since then i feel very, very comfortably heterosexual.. and also not the least bit homophobic at all either ;) people who try to make you feel guilty for who you are (whatever your preference may be) are the ones with self issues IMO

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I sometimes challenge with: "the ultimate test of your sexuality is to kiss [or something more aggravating, kissing is usually enough on most occasions though] someone of the opposite sex of your likings"
The ones, culturally programmed ones, that flip out are susceptible to further tormenting. And in general is quite easy to obtain aggressive reactions from culturally severely programmed ones by pushing few buttons.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Our societies have told us that heterosexual monogomy is the ideal, it should be our goal. This is a failure of the spirit, of the imagination, of what we really are.
Monogamy is just what the majority of people find the most enjoyable type of relationship, because time allows you to connect more and more, reaching deeper levels of trust, as well as emotional and sexual ecstasy. Others don't flourish within a monogamous relationship, so they adopt another lifestyle. No one needs any preaching or challenging.

Do you really think, after all you have learned from your journeys, from your lives, that you were born to settle down with a girlfriend and that be it?
That be it! :D

Klaatu

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Fev 2008
Nomada a dit:
"Most people will tell you that they are born gay, straight , transsexual ect. "

Exactly. Human "nature" is and old myth based on foolishness. We constantly produce ourselves anew.

It might be in our genes. Who knows?

But yeah, I don't like all these classifications that much. Drawing the line between "straight" - "bi" - "gay" is hard and usually pointless. I'm sexual. I have never had a boyfriend, but someday I just might.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I know people who take lsd, and other psychadelics, and seem to let go of sexual preference... I just can't do it... I would regret it, as I find the male figure disgusting and not worth loveing...
I seem to be some-what numb to love in general to start off with... I can never seem to connect on that level.
It's quite horrible actually.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I could love a man, without being sexually attracted to him.

I don't think men are disgusting (otherwise I would also find myself disgusting, which is not the case)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Related to the "female psychonauts" thread, when I was into Hinduism I noticed the same thing: there are way more male scholars than female scholars on these matters. And so most of my interaction in both of these fields has been with men. Through my work (healthfood stores, pharmacies, new age shops) I've interacted with a lot of women, but I hardly ever felt a deep connection with them. But then, I never felt a very deep connection with male friends either... I've been quite a loner / einzelgänger throughout my life.

I love both the (healthy) female and the male form, and there are no sexual practices I find abominable in and of themselves. But my sensory and hormonal system (directing the flow of blood etc.) only respond to certain shapes, i.e. those of the female body. So I don't think I have to free myself from heterosexuality, as the title of this thread suggests. It's simply the way my body functions. And since I'm neither gay nor a teenager I prefer monogamy.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
Related to the "female psychonauts" thread, when I was into Hinduism I noticed the same thing: there are way more male scholars than female scholars on these matters. And so most of my interaction in both of these fields has been with men. Through my work (healthfood stores, pharmacies, new age shops) I've interacted with a lot of women, but I hardly ever felt a deep connection with them. But then, I never felt a very deep connection with male friends either... I've been quite a loner / einzelgänger throughout my life.

I love both the (healthy) female and the male form, and there are no sexual practices I find abominable in and of themselves. But my sensory and hormonal system (directing the flow of blood etc.) only respond to certain shapes, i.e. those of the female body. So I don't think I have to free myself from heterosexuality, as the title of this thread suggests. It's simply the way my body functions. And since I'm neither gay nor a teenager I prefer monogamy.

I'll just quote you, and say I said it.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
On my last San Pedro trip I thought about how nice it was if I was able to blow myself. So I was actually gay for myself 8)