Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Free Yourself From Heterosexual Monogomy

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
San Pedro does that to me as well, especially at higher dosages.

There's such an element which makes me feel me, myself like there's no need to add someone else to my existance.

It feels so extremly pleasant to be placed in my body that it's like there's a whole circle of company around me. Dark green, red and purple are the colours of mescaline to me.

It is no wonder that some Indians learned the younger men to jerk off and shared such an intimaty which is considered as gayness in the modern world.

I'm heterosexual. But I don't feel the need to live with a woman. I'm just loving organisms in general and if I'd pick a certain woman it'll feel like it pushes my universal love more to the background.

I'm open for it, but the certain love chemistry of two persons has vanished. And this made a significant contribution to the goodness and peace attitude I gained to all people rather than making 'selections'.

Shrooms and acid are just harsh compared to a good dose of cacti.

Either way, I practised physical sex but for me it comes nowhere close to tantra. Ejaculating on a regular base feels like I'm ignoring life and the heavenly journey of it. Sex = purely mentally, just mental excitement without any physical contraction or an ejaculation.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
I believe in love - in this great beautiful thing, that many people have spoiled.
But also I'm free in my orientation.
I understand both homosexuality and bisexuality, myself I'm bisexual.
I thing it's normal, and everything, that dissaproves it, is caused by stereotyped, binded with stupid limits mentality.

Horrigan

Banni
Inscrit
26 Mai 2007
I like to imagine I am a pretty and sexy girl, I like to be my fanstasm, it excite me much more than if I just imaginated a sexy girl, because I can feel every aspect of it.
Or imaginating I am a lesbian, that's great too, sex is perceived in another way when you imagine you are the opposite sex.
Men and womens perceive sex differently in the brain, but if you're smart enough, you can perceive how it is for both side, that's freedom, it just needs to reconsider the "me" to another level.

I'm heterosexual, I only fall in love with girls, but I'm both male and female, because I'm none of both. Do you think consciousness has sex ? I don't.

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
I'm both man and woman in my consiousness too))) it's normal.