Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

feelings.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
In India and china people traditionaly have stages in there life. There is the adult stage where a man (or woman) must do what he has to do. Becoming a part of society having a family having a professional life being a parent. Next is what i call the mature stage. This stage traditionaly is when people turn towards the spiritual. The older mature people have done there duty raised a family had a professional life and now it,s time to turn inwards. In india and china it is (was) tradition that the older people start a spiritual practise like yoga meditation or follow the tao. It is part of the mature stage of life. Ofcourse there are also young people on the path, but these people traditionaly are the sadhu,s. Sadhu,s as you may know are wanderinh holyman. They often have little possesions and go around naked and practise yoga.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Well you can not run away from your inner self, but there is no place in this world where you can evolve it in full freedom without fearing the consequences. Well there are safe ways, but don't get too loud, ya know what I mean?

I just think they reveal a truth about myself, the world and other things I am not ready for.
Or maybe I just absorbed too much, way too much and it's too overwhelming when psychedelics are trying to place them in context.
I still did not trip and I have more then halved my smoking.
I am awestruck by the speed it all happenend.

When you guys trip and go in conversation/trip, does it "tell/show" you anything about our current world? Has it shown possible outcomes to any of you?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Yes psychedelics has told me something about the current world and the possible future. I have had different visions of the future both positive and negative. Humanity destroying itself with nukes is one example of a negative vision. A positive example is humanity creating an paradise on this earth.

At one point in my (psychedelic) life i started to shift my focus more and more on my self and my own inner world, instead of on the current world around me. I noticed that my trips became more about this inner world. It become more about where I am going instead of where the world is going.

When you use a psychedelic it opens you up. Big issues that play a role in the current world may come to your attention. These issues that come up can be overwhelming and there may be emotions.
These things can begin small but can grow very big in your mind.

How i deal with these issues that sometimes come up is by focusing my attention on the breath and on the inner self. When i don,t have this focus, all kinds of issues came up. I begin to think a lot and sometimes fear and paranoia enters my mind. I may begin to worry about current news issues (don,t watch a lot of news before tripping, take a walk in nature) and my mind is all over the place. When i do have this focus i can go fully into the visions of my own inner world.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Well, you have seen your inner expectations, human possibilities. But the truth is there is a whole outer world going on. That is affecting our inner world more then our inner is affecting the outer. Try to imagine being born on the other side of the world.
We might fantasize about what it should and how it could be, getting the message out and form it into reality is another. We are born in a formed reality. It is constructed over thousands of years, it’s a complex tangled web where more is going on than you and I will ever come to wraps about.
In this reality there is a curtain and they are presenting us a show, what is going on behind has always been a peculiar interest of me. You can imagine how psychedelics fulfilled more then my expectations when they placed years of information in perspective. Upside down, inside out.
You say: things can grow big in your head. I have absorbed so much over my lifetime and when it falls in perspective, it left me behind with an awful image.
Overwhelming it was and I was only confronted with a fraction. I have tripped more then a handful in life, experienced an ego death in the past, but that night right there is where the venture really started. It was out…
I was always a bit nervous for trips, but once a stage was passed I felt normal, within an hour after consumption. But now it’s there…. I know where it is going and I am not sure I still want to be there It is not about a paranoia state, it is a communication. It is entering a vibration that I can feel on my vocal cords, I can see, and it can fill an entire room with static energy. At the end of my experiment it presented itself as “all at once”. I was using it and it was using me.
Now I know this may sound absurd. But it was what it was and I am still not sharing the details. I still haven’t found the correct words to describe what I underwent.
But seeing come to reality what you’ve been warned off is more then a shocker. Well we all might’ve seen this crisis coming, but do we honestly come to wraps where we are heading to?
Does anyone digs how serious it has gotten?
How are we to overcome “this pickle”? I feel it is inevitable…

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
They are presenting us a show? Who are they? This is a thread about feelings. What do you feel?

Everybody got his or her own experience. In a way we all create our own reality. I can only write from my own experience and perspective.
And i can read and compare what other people have to say about there personal experience and perspective.

Sure there is a lot going on at this time on this planet. There are things going on that are out of our control. And all this things may become very big (in the mind) and may make one feel like a tiny little bacteria with zero power. Or like a boat without a helm that is going where the stream takes it. In short one may develope a fatalistic view of the world and the self.

My philosopy (personal experience) is that we do have power and we can affect the world around us if we want.
A question to ask yourself should be where are you? To answer this question feel, don,t think. If you feel you are not in your centre you may feel powerless.
Personally i have been living not in my centre but in my head (mind) for many years. Psychedelics and growing older have changed this. I never paid much attention to my body or my feelings. I started to re-discover my body i started to pay attention to feelings and emotions. I know i am someone who thinks a lot and who has the tendency to live in the mind. The balance between hearth and mind or body and mind was lost.
I discovered there are many ways to restore the balance. Meditation is a very powerfull tool to help restore the balance. Using your body doing work outs yoga or sports is a good way to reconnect with the body.

Let,s look at the self as a sphere. When you are in the centre and in contact with you body you will have a lot more power. Power over the body and power over the mind (same thing). When you are in the centre you will automaticly start to radiate. You will be like a sun that radiates sun rays that will heat up it,s surounding. Being in the centre is the same as being yourself. You have a vibrations that effects everyone who comes in contact with your sphere. One man may not be able to change the whole world. But one man does have the power to change parts of the world.
So i think we need to begin by finding our inner centre so we can restore the balance and use our inner strenght.
I think people have way more power then they think they have. What is important are the peoplw that are close to you. You are in the centre of the mandala and then the people that are close to you. The centre is like a seed. When you water the seed it will grow bigger but it has to start small. Within freemasonry and other occult traditions there is the ladder or stairs (jacobs ladder or stairway to heaven) every one in his life is on this stairway. And it,s up to us to decide if we go up the stairs stay on the same level or go down. I think we do not need to be that fatalistic i think we should regain control over our own lives our own body and emotions.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Yeah I know, it is all about feelings here…
Excuse me for drifting.

To be honest I couldn’t tell you how I feel, not even the slightest idea. I’ve created a wonderful off button. Maybe it’s for the better. I know what I keep buried deep inside, but I don’t allow myself to feel it. Try to explain to me what blue is like I am a blind man. That’s how you would ask me to describe the feelings I block out. I learned it’s best not to communicate about it, for I am world’s worst “describer”.

Who is they? Well… those you do not refer off as leaders. I know you tend to dodge these matters. And I respect that.
So to make a long story short, I think we should become aware of what we are doing. What is connected to the things we use. You can practice yoga or look for spiritual enlightenment; it is not going to change our world today. Does one have the time to reach spiritual enlightenment through yoga while the walls are closing in? It’s just an example.

I don’t feel an urge to change the world anymore, to change the self, or anything in that sort of matter. It’s futile. You can take control over your body as much as you want, but to take control over your life… what do you mean by that? What is “your life”? How much are you in control, really? Nobody is in control, and even our emotions are triggered and created/funded on lies. In search for truth I found it all to be lies.

I finally understand: this is as good as it gets…

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
What i mean by taking controle over your own life is using your inner power and the power of imagination to be the director of your own movie or the writer of your own book (your life). It is a worldview that is the complete opposite to the fatalistic worldview. It is a choice. It is about chosing your own path and creating your own world. You are the artist and life is your canvas, do with it what you will.

Do you know what you want your life to be?
Do you know what you want? The direction you want to go?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
I don,t think it (life) is a dualistic black or white situation. There are things that are beyond our control. There is a world out there that may have a big influence on us. So you are right about all that. However don,t forget we also have an impact on the world around us. We have recieved this gift of life. What we do with our life is our responsibility.
What do you want your life to be? What is important to you? how would you like to be rememberd. What direction do you want to go. How would you like to grow old. How would you like to interact with other people?
If you know what you want you can start taking control and start to be the director and star of your own movie.

What is the point of comparing yourself with other people who are in a different situation from you. You can not walk in there shoes and they can not walk in yours, only thing you can do is have compassion with them and there situation.

I think there is way more possible then we think. The human body can do amazing things. And how many % of the human mind do we use? And the imagination? There are no limits to the imagination. We could make an amazing world together on this planet. And this world already is amazing as it is. What we need to do is start with the self. Building your inner and outer strengt.
It may not be easy. But hey if it,s easy it would not be fun.
A world without bad guys and without darkness would be boring. Don,t limit yourself you are an amazing being with the potential to do great deeds. And what is important are the people close to you.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
It is black :)

You know what is of importance to me.
And changing the world is futile my dear friend.
Where I want MY life to be at? Futile as well. What can I do with my life to change this world? Nothing. I have been protesting and pissing in winds and shit happens anyway.
If they know you are against something, they will come rub it out extra in your face.
So doing nothing is the best I can do! I have seen it all evolve into a masterpiece of shit and I don’t know if it’s a gift or a curse, but connecting the dots in current mainstream media is just FUBAR. What they do now, will be shitted out over the next generation to come. It is peaking up and as things go up, they come down and we are flatlining down to a decline of unknown proportion.
Nobody and I literally mean nobody knows what we are up against and what crisis we are facing. But we all feel it coming, don’t we? I can ramble about this for pages, but the brake is on. I wouldn’t even know where to start.

We can go on live blindly happily ever after, but you know that is not about to happen.
We are plunging straight into a third world war and we can see that coming to form in the mainstream media now. Like I said before, the devil is in the details and it is all written between the lines.
Those who have been looking into these matters for decades see it is all been fulfilled. I think Zezt is going ballistic around the mainstream media these days, but he does not show up anymore. Gosh I just hope he didn’t….

The world is an amazing place, but ideologies are swearling all over the place and the vibrational fields are entangled, getting strangled, and those looking at it objective are getting confused more and more on how to fix the wires. It is about to explode and I wish I am wrong on this one, but I am not.
We have bombed the world to shit and the snowball effect is only beginning to roll into our societies.
How would you like to change the world? Where are you going to start? People trying to change it have been found raped, blacked out. Others trying to help do more wrong then they do good.
It’s best to do nothing and nothing at all. It is futile for it has all been put at place already and there is nothing we can do but spectate or get the hell out of here :)
You should be getting to see this around 2020. Europe is down and we should immigrate ourselves.

AlbertZun

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Oct 2015
this thread make me wonder! As the motive of this thread was share feelings instead of Debate and yet it has become a debate thread any how. people never change lol!

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
AlbertZun a dit:
this thread make me wonder! As the motive of this thread was share feelings instead of Debate and yet it has become a debate thread any how. people never change lol!

It's an art :snakeman:
I shared more then feelings here.
And I know I am pushed into extremes, that's why I am not around to share that much anymore.

I felt it was of importance to share.

AlbertZun, what is blue to a blind a man? Aren't we all blinded by feelings in the end? What are feelings anyway?
You might love someone, but a lot of us feel selfishness as love.

Feelings are the fuselage of our actions, so get it together, behold your world and its actions.
We all know jack shit about our own feelings. We walk a road which is paved by our ancestors whom where no less prisoners then us.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
This thread is about how you feel not about the future doom scenarios you think are going to happen.
It,s all about choices you make.
Heaven and hell are not somewhere else, they are right here on earth. It,s your choice where you want to put your energy. I want to put my energy in happiness joy and beauty. I want to put my energy in creating happiness beauty wellbeing and joy for myself and others.
Being passive and (self) destruction are easy. It,s much harder to create and to build something that is positive for yourself and others.
I think all this doom talk is the mumblings of beggers . I think talking about doom scenarios and staying passive and saying it,s all futile is without any challange it,s east and it,s lazy. It is not using your inner power and divine imagination to create beauty joy and happiness.

If this world was a perfect positive world there would be no challange. Think of an adventure movie like lord of the rings of the rings example. Would it be fun without the evil (in the form of sauron)?
What would gandalf and the hobbits do? Sit around the fire and smoke there pipe drink beer and then go to bed? The darkness is part of the spiritual process.
The darkness is part of the story, of the adventure.

Simon Vinkenoog wrote: de wereld swingt als de pest en de rest is het gemompel van bedelaars.

I say keep on swinging. Keep on loving and keep on creating beauty joy and happiness till your last breath. Don,t let the dark bad stuff get you down. Focus on what brings happiness and joy and beauty into your own life and thw life of others. Surround yourself with beauty joy and love. Friendship and love i think are more important then money or being important. Don,t waste your energy and life with thinking about doom scenarios don,t waste your time with being passive. Life is to short to waste your time and energy on alk this negative dark evil stuff. Life is to short to stay passive. Put your energy into friendship love beauty and all the things that bring joy.
Celebrate life and celebrate friendship and love and family, because life is to short to let all the good stuff go to waste because the bad stuff get,s you down.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Didn't mean to broadcast a doomsday scenario. I am just seeing things come to form with a terrible outcome. Nowhere have I said how it will end. I am seeing it begin.
I realize this is not the place to talk about it.
But they were honest feelings.

Now how about selfish love? Do we always describe the right words to feelings? Is lust, jealousy, hate a distorted love?

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
you say you see things come to form with a terrible outcome? Well it may come to form or it may not. Who knows how it will end?
I know it are honest feelings. If i understand you correct, you have a feeling of everything being futile. How you feel does not only have to do with the world at large. It also has to do with the inner world and with your personal life (love,family,friendships). ofcourse the big external world has an influence on your mood and feeling (because of the media). But our close (small) External world (friends family work) also has a big effect on our mood and feelings.

i have noticed you have a lot of worries and attention for the bigger world around you.
And i agree with you there is a lot of shit going on in the big world. There are wars and refugees and polution of the planet and this is fucked up. But be honest with me, don,t you think life is to short to worry about all the shit to much.
why would you waste your life thinking about how futile everything is and feeling powerless, scared, angry, or depressed. I think it is a waste of energy and of time. The universe we live in is so big we are a very tiny part of it. Earth is like a tiny drop of water or a molucule in a ocean filled with water. So why worry?

Why not put your energy into the things that truly matter? What is it that matters to you. What is it that warms your hearth and makes you feel alive? Why not put your energy in love in friendships. Why not use your divine imagination to create your own matrix your own reality. There is so much you can do to make other people feel happy and appriciated.
I understand you have childeren of your own am i correct? If you have childeren putting energy and attention into your relationship with your childeren is never futile. Apart from childeren you must have family (mother father grandparents)
or friends, putting your energy into friends and family is never futile. You have a big impact and the people in your direct suroundings. You have the potential to have a big or small influence on everybody you come into contact with. Saying something nice however little or small can make someones day be a lot better. Someone who has a bad day may cross your path and you can make a kind remark that makes there day a little bit better.
I think it,s not about the big things or the big impersonal world that the media confront us with everyday.
It are the little things that are important. A lot of little things together have a big impact.

But it,s all a matter of choice. Who do you want to be? How do you want to be rememberd when you are not longer here. The choice is yours i am not going to say what you need to do. I just write about the choices i made. Focus on the things that are important and that brings beauty, joy, and love into my life in one way or other.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
About selfish love. I don,t think there is such a thing as selfish love. People can act in a selfish way, but love it self is not selfish.
Do we Always use the right words for emotions? I think that sometimes emotions are disguised as something else.
For example lust disguised as love or the other way around.
Or insecurity disguised as hate. Or love disguised as jealousy or insecurity disguised as jealousy.

Sometimes we fool ourselfs and others when it comes to our true feelings.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
About fooling ourselves, have you ever heard of "the optimism bias"?
How people tend to see things more positive then they really are?
But it is like Terence saying: If we could FEEL what we are doing, we wouldn't be doing it.

Are you Always aware what riples further in your actions? Do you feel your waves when they bounce with others?
Or are we distracted by something else then that is triggering our emotions feelings, ...

I think all our feelings are self-ish.
Especially when they come to reality.

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
Optimism bias. Well that is a dualistic way of looking at it.
I don,t call myself an optimist. If i am an optimist it,s more like a direction then an idea or philosopy. If having a direction and a morallity or ethics in life makes you an optimist i am an optimist.

Feelings are not shelfish. Feelings are feelings. Why would you label feelings as shelfish. You can write feelings are shelfish or call feelings this or that it does not matter. Feelings are what you feel. Calling feelings shelfish is making an idea out of your feelings it is labeling your feelings as this or that. I do not see why it is important. You can fool yourself with words but feelings do not lie. I you feel joy because something you do is fun it is fun. You can not pretend that it is fun and feel the same joy.

About being an optimist again. If you want to feel joy yourself and if you want others to feel joy, if that makes you an optimist what is wrong with being an optimist. I am not talking about ignoring the bad stuff. I am talking about moving into the direction of the good stuff. I am talking about making connections helping each other and taking care of each other. If you can let other people experiencing joy and beauty it will give you a good feeling yourself. What is more important then giving love and giving in general? Why would you want to feel bad and make other people feel bad. What is the direction you want to take yourself and others?

But let me ask you a question. What is it that moves your hearth? What is it that moves your mind? Where do you find joy and beauty

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
Self-ish. You see?It is the self deploying inner interactions. Fake and bias lies.

Demahdi

Banni
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
The optimism bias is a book by Tali Sharot based on psychologic/scientific research. I know how “science” can bend itself, but the results were quite staggering. Several people were asked to calculate their odds of getting cancer, other illness or what age they would die. Given their odds (smoking, bike riding, surfing, …) people were quite positive about themselves. you’d still feel quite positive about life and death for you feel yourself to be “invincible”. It is a human habbit we all undergo in some level. One more/less then the other. We don’t feel like we are about to die, but death is inevitable.

Now estimate your last day, when will that be? How will you die ? Make a guess.

Feelings are selfish, they hide many blind spots. Of all we feel little is sincere. That would be better said. Now I know about many exceptions, but looking into it general. I am not trying to play with words, I am trying to describe how I feel and what I observe. We have many good people in our society and man I love you all! But I am not grasping on how we as an enlightened society could get to this ? “This” is a topic on its own.

To answer your questions.
I want to be in a world without war, where people have equal rights and where I don’t have to worry about close ones dying. I know close ones die, but it’s the way they can go… it’s fubar.
I feel we as a species are caught by ideologies and they divert us from our true feelings, our true self. (selfish feelings).
I have been creating that world of war myself and I am a consumer 5.0. I also see how blind it has made us and how comfortable and how we are totally driven away from our authentic roots.
What moves me? Knowing our next generation will be having a whole different world then we did yesterday. For we reap what we sow. In the end, I don’t really feel like talking about it anymore. I’m all shouted out and I grow anarchisticly stronger each day.

Love still moves me and it is love that builds me up. But having a lot to care about, is having a lot to worry about as well. Not trying to be dualistic on you. And my sensors are what they are. I feel worried about a world to come, and we can all be positivists; but what is the reality of our current world? How do you feel about this current crisis? Or is that just too far off topic? :snakeman:

Finarfin

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Juil 2013
How do i feel about the current criis?
There always is a crisis there always is war. I do not remember a time without war. I think this world could be a much more beautyfull place then it is now. But i also think a perfect utopian world would be boring and without any challange.
I am not okay with the current situation on this planet. I am not ignoring the bad stuff, but i want to focus my energy on that what brings joy and beauty into the world.
How do i feel about the crisis and about the current wars? I feel it,s stupid. All these people who are blinded by there ideolgy and fight over who is right and who is boss i think are stupid i feel like people act like a bunch of stupid monkeys and it,s monkey politics that rules society. Father forgive them because these stupid apes don,t know what the fck they are doing.

About this book you mentioned by Tali Sharot. I do not see why it,s important to calculate the day of death or the ods of getting cancer. I have not read the book.
When i die i die, why would i calculate the day of my death? It makes no sense to me. When i get cancer i ger cancer. But as for now i am alive and i don,t have cancer so why nog enjoy being alive and being healthy.
In life we will lose loved ones and one day we die ourselfs. This fact to me makes the experience of being alive precious and the time spent with loved ones so special. Life is very short. Time spent with the people you love is not wasted time. Spending time with loved ones, spreading joy and beauty, saying something kind to the people you meet. Taking care of the people around you. Helping people out and supporting your friends and loved ones. How could this be futile?