Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite Mushrooms

G

Invité
wer.jpg

Omg

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i wish i was a mycologist.........its never too late is it.

ArthBH

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Nov 2010
This question has probably been asked before but everyone's case is different and the more info the better.

I absolutely love shrooms. They grow on mass on a hill on my farm, but now of course the season is over, so I am considering growing.

1. The stronger the shrooms, the better. Whats the strongest mushroom you can grow, thats suitable for beginner growers?
2. How long do shrooms take to grow?
3. What kind of environment should they be in? Would under my bed do?
4. How much will grow?
5. Do they always work if you grow them right?
6. Is growing difficult?
7. How do you plant the spores?
8. Do different shrooms have different effects, despite the active ingredient of course being the same?
9. Where is it best to get kits from?
10. How long does a grow kit last?

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
there are plenty of sites around that have beginner guides. You can even find books on this subject in (believe it or not) a book store like borders or barnes and noble. Or just get one off the internet.

It's alot of info that would be better for you to look up the generals, then ask questions about specifics later.

Someone on here may want to spend the time explaining, but I lack that sympathy :D

HenkP

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Juil 2009
Hello

There are different websites were you can buy grow kits. But they mostly only ship in Europe.
http://************************.com has every kind of grow kit that's available and produced in the Netherlands.

veritas.socal

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
4 Mar 2011
i heard that the thai-koh-sumi superstrain are fairly easy to grow and hella potent. ive never grown mushies, so i dont know

flickedbic

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2011
Several Thai strains are considered potent.

You may want to try some searches on shrooms that are easy to grow if this is your first go.

Why not get some of those simple ones and one or two others like thai-koh-sumi superstrain that are still easy to grow.

Mushrooms also have varying tastes for substrates and climates (temp, humidity); and if you want them to be happy give them what they crave.

Blessings.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I don't care if its private, I dont care if its a vendor. I need equipment. Basically I need a bundle of jars, some way to sterilize the mycelium without a pressure cooker(I know there is ways, so how do you do this?), and spores! A friend of mine recently started growing, and me and another friend decided to do it too. A good mushrooms trip is just beautiful.

As far as the kind of mushrooms we want. We want something very strong with visuals. But we are more after insight. I know certain mushrooms have certain qualities. We arent necessarily looking for a body high. We just want the kind of mushrooms where you sit there and talk for hours and hours giggling. With some strong visuals would be nice!

V

VULF283

Invité
True and Direct. Clearly the best way to get all of your spore related needs. They are very concise, an thourough. Their products are safe and arrive soundly as well as on time. http://thehawkseye.com/

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
GOD a dit:
Dont worry about it any P.Cubensis will be OK . P.Cubensis is P.Cubensis the , imaginary , strain doesnt matter . Most of what one sees on other web sites is sales talk and blah blah from people playing post offices .

Agreed.

Personally I would recommend Golden Teacher. Easy to grow; high enough yield and potent for the beginner.

kru_matt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Avr 2012
hey all,
could not really find a topic discussing this. I'm about to give the mushroom-growing a try and i was wondering what spores would be better suited for a first time accident prone grower (they do call me Murphy).
my options are:
- z-strain
- ecuador
- ban hua thanon
- john allen
- puerto rican

Thanks

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
doesn't matter honestly. they are all "psilocybe cubensis" the 'strain' has little to do with anything. they say that it has to do with relative size, potency, vigor, etc. but the fact of the matter is that they are all the same species and 'strain' is just the same spores from different places (used as a marketing tool in most cases). it is likely that one will see all of these traits in different, varied levels in all the different strains. it just depends on how one grows them.

psilocybe cubensis are often reported as the easiest of all psychoactive mushrooms to grow. that's all you really need for starters. :)

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
As the olde saying goes . . . a cube is a cube is a cube is a cube .. . . There really isn't a lot of differences in what you have chosen .. .. but I have to admit .. I've always loved the Thais

Try a Wikidzon if you want a killer cube though. That and APE and PE all seem to have a little more something that impresses.

kru_matt

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Avr 2012
alright thanks a lot for the help.
I got the spores today and now I need to choose a growkit.
Is there any kind or brand i should go for?