Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite Mushrooms

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
[/QUOTE]cult, your sig is ridiculously HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE[/QUOTE]

I know, since the site update, it's been screwed. I've edited it several times now, had to finally get rid of it.

Christiaan26

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Sept 2012
Hello fellow psychonauts. I've had different experiences with different mushrooms. I found out that the mexicans work differently than hawaians. It has just a different feeling. After some research i found out that the equadorians are the best available? Does anyone have experiences with the equadorians? Better than the others? In what way exactly? Thnx

GreenPalien

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Well, I haven't had any experience with equadorions so far but it is quite true that different types do give different experiences. I have though heard quite a few people praising equadorions. So they may well be better than the others.

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i have heard that african varieties are known to be very potent as well, if not the most potent. i think tropical mushrooms have an edge in this regard. but it is important to keep in mind that ALL mushrooms are different, so it is easily plausible to have extremely potent mushrooms from a notoriously weaker species. there are so many spores on a single gill of a mushroom, nevermind the whole cap of one, and each spore is very genetically different, so expect the unexpected in this regard.

Matthalamew

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Août 2012
I have noticed differences between cubensis and cyanscens - which I attributed the other types of psilocybin like ingredients.

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
I am not sure, I always assumed that the shrooms I got in the northern part of the mid-west came from Oregon or northern cal Humboldt area. Now I am not so sure... wish I could try some though!

Not to go off topic here but I did have about a 1/2 oz once that had a lot of powder on the bottom of the bag. Everyone had a violent angry trip that night (about 6 of us) There was even a boxing match in the middle of it. The next day I thought it was laced with PCP (I only had a handful of experiences with this to compare the two) now though after reading this post I think differently. I always had such a pleasant experience on shrooms, does this happen often... I mean aggression on shrooms?

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
it's certainly possible. sometimes if i am around certain people while tripping it is too much. they are too obnoxious and i can't handle them. i would generally leave the situation and go for a walk, but i can see issues for sure if there is no escaping them. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! don't even want to think about it. it stirs me.

sunset

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Août 2012
i'v heard cyanescens and azurescens are 2 of the most potent strains, both of which grow on the pacific northwest :D

C

CemK

Invité
Last week, I tried Atlantis. It was really verry good. Take some look at shamantar.com

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
sunset a dit:
i'v heard cyanescens and azurescens are 2 of the most potent strains, both of which grow on the pacific northwest :D

P. Cubensis are the most common hobby shroom, but you can grow cyanescens and azurescens at home as well. The Cyans and Azures are 3 to 5 times stronger than cubes.

All magic shrooms have 2 main components and 2 lesser. Everyone believes that psilocybin is the active ingredient, but it isn't. Psilocin is the active component. There is also baeocystin and norbaeocystin to a lesser degree. Psilocybin, baeocystin and norbaeocystin break down in the body into psilocin (in the liver and kidneys) and this is where you get the psychoactive effect.

Different strains of mushrooms have different levels of all these, Some have a higher level of psilocybin which takes longer to break down so the high is slower in onset and less of a mind high, more of a body stone, others have a higher level of psilcin so it has a faster onset and a higher mind fuck.

Azures and Cyans do grow in many parts of the world, it's just that they are most common in the PNW. They have higher concentrations of psilocybin and psilocin.

Here is a simple chart, a little out of date, but mostly very close in correct data:
Erowid Psilocybin Mushroom Vault : Info on Comparitive psilocybe mushroom potencies

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Cyans and Azures are woodies. Cubes are dung lovers. So an alder chip is good, most any good hard wood. The fruiting temps are much lower though, around 55 F. I'd have to check on that, as I've never gotten to grow them. Most people do them in outdoor beds, but if you have access to a refridgerator you can do them indoors.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
yeah, i happened to come across a grow log for cyans the other day. alder, birch fir, some others... they sound like they'd be fun to grow, so long as one doesn't get all worked up if something goes wrong = wait till next season. the prospect of years worth of flushes is worth some thought though.

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
I've seen this TEK used in many areas where they're not native. The author is one of the best experts on outdoor for them.

https://mycotopia.net/forums/exotic-magic-mushroom-species-woodlovers/37342-woodlovers-08-a.html
Here's a bunch of stuff by the same author
https://mycotopia.net/forums/faq-frequently-asked-questions/59198-waylits-exotic-roundup.html
https://mycotopia.net/forums/search.php?searchid=967778
and RR
Psilocybe azurescens outdoor cultivation | Fungifun

There was another one that I can't find that showed how to prepare the outdoor bed better, but I can't find it. I thought it was like 'Woodlovers 2010' or something. Essentially you'd take the wood chips and start the bed in fall or early spring outside and throw in some leaf litter and stuff, then when you have your wood chips all covered in myc, you just mix your myc chips with the outdoor chips, then cover lightly with leaves of something. Then you just wait for the right time of year, depending on your locale, you may get them just early spring or late fall, you could get longer growing cycles if the temps for your area are cooler longer. The Cali coast has spring and fall because it's warmer, but if WA, it's fall through winter into spring.

I've got a cyanofriscosa print that I want to try this with. I just love the caramel colour and the trip reports. Good luck with it, I hope you get a big bag like this
http://mycotopia.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=67089&stc=1&d=1194743861

EDIT:
HA !!!
Found it
https://mycotopia.net/forums/exotic...-woodlovers/14456-waylits-wood-lover-tek.html

Mrjelly

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
25 Août 2012
Just got back from Asia, didnt make it to South America to try the Equadorion shrooms but I can say that Asia rocks!

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i've been reading these for some time cult, i just wanted to really get into it before i said anything. still reading though, i may have some more comments in a bit. this stuff looks great, thanks a bunch! looks like someone may have to spread the love in their local community soon!

Daniel

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Mar 2013
Personally i think its like marijuana. Even though some strains contain more thc than others people have there favs. Some shrooms are more potent and do feel different no doubt,but its hard to say this or that is the best. I love equadorions but my favorites are penis envys. i would suggest you try all the different strains you can get your hand on. You may just find your favorite.

renzo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Jan 2014
Which is the best mushrooms spore you people think is good to start with if i live in a humid area and not much place to grow??