Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite Mushrooms

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
GOD a dit:
"I think (not sure) that in cubensis, the proportion psilocybin/psilocin is higher than in cyanescens. "

Its the other way around .

Nope, i was right :p ghehe

P. cubensis:
psilocybin: 4 - 12 mg/g
psilocin: 0 - 1 mg/g

P. cyanescens:
psilocybin: 3,20 - 16,8
psilocin: 2 - 5,1

=> ratio psilocybin/psilocin is higher in cubensis...

http://www.erowid.org/plants/mushrooms/ ... aq.shtml#4

:lol:

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I know watcha mean, I had used a strain of cubensis which was sold as 'Amazonian XTC' in smartshops. And I got so energetic of them that it was nothing like an experience I was usually getting out of my own cubensis. I couldn't sit for long and meditate, felt very connected with the world and my existance within it, heavy degree of 'MDMA' euphoria. More straight, less dreamy but racing thoughts with intense wonder. Also, time dilation was less with these. While normally it's hard to walk for me at the peak point and I fall back into my inner realm if ingesting my own cubensis.

I love this kind of variation. But since the smartshops are not selling shrooms anymore... they usually had 9 'trips' to offer. I haven't experienced much variation actually now I think of it.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
P. cubensis:

P. cyanescens:

Read it again . It says i`m right not you .

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
GOD a dit:
P. cubensis:

P. cyanescens:

Read it again . It says i`m right not you .

lol guy, i think u don't know what "ratio" or "proportion" means... The concentration of both substances is higher in cyanescens yes, but the ratio psilocybin/psilocin is higher in cubensis... :p

let's take the means to count:

cubensis:
mean of concentration psilocybin = 8 mg/g
mean of conc. psilocin = 0,5 mg/g

=>>>> Ratio psilocybin/psilocin = 8/0,5 = 16

cyanescens:
mean psilocybin = 10 mg/g
mean psilocin = 3,5 mg/g

=>>>> Ratio psilocybin/psilocin = 10/3,5 = 2,85

=>=>=>=> 16 > 2,85

in other words: i'm right :lol:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You didnt write ratio or proportion of psilocybin to psilocin between cubensis and cyanescens you wrote proportion psilocybi/psilocin in cubensis is higher than in cyanescens . Cyanescens contains more drug than cubensis and is stronger than cubensis . So i`m right .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ I can confirm that from direct experience. And thank you everyone for your responses.

The trip I had with these mushrooms has changed my life forever. I have been suffering a lot lately, but it's all a lesson I have figured out. I have finally emerged from the madness into a realm of higher consciousness than before I started to suffer.

GOD, I was wondering, these mushrooms, can they be home grown? I can obtain my own spore prints when the season rolls around again, and which method would I have to do? Would I have to case? Or could they be grown directly off cakes? Even know they grow in massive quantities in nature I still want to grow them. There is something so beautiful about growing your own mushrooms.

peace & love to all

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
As far as i`m concerned they are the easyest psilocybe mushroom to grow . They grow on wood and you dont need to case , all you need is the right temperature . Look for a thread called "GOD TEK" ., it says how to grow them .

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
P cyanescens is indeed very easy to grow. You don't need to work sterile.. Just mix some spawn with some woodchips.
Since mushrooms are forbidden in Holland, some people are spreading the spawn of this shroom in nature on several locations in Holland and Belgium. Whitin a few months, i go hunting these :p

Lisphis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2009
Hi all!

What is the Best Musrooms for Hallucination ?
I think is the Hawaiian no?

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
The ones that grow under youre bed are the strongest :lol:

I had my best trip ever on 35 grams (one box) of columbians. Hawaiiens are good too, and they taste kinda spicy :D

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Any psilocyn/cybin containing mushroom will do.
It's not so much about the type of mushroom, it's about the dose.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
any mushroom mentioned on this site has a better chance than what you can get at the supermarket. Go organic!

Lisphis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2009
Ok.This weekend end I took 0.5g hawaïen but the beginning of the hallucination stays more than 1 hours after to have taken. There is technique for an acceleration?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
do not eat prior to the trip.

chew well or make a tea.

be patient!

Lisphis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Avr 2009
Ok but thje best for a better hallucination is to take mushrrom wtih infusion or only eat?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
note: infusion = herb tea in french.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Just make sure you get all the mushroom material inside of you without too much other stuff and you are good to go. If you want to speed it up a bit, you can make tea out of the mushrooms, but the trip will be shorter.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
don't boil the mushrooms when you make a tea, it will ruin them. Just let them soak. Best to eat the mushy mushy as well, seeing that you haven't got a lot of it.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
...and by the way, you won't usually get hallucinations on mushrooms.
Having a hallucination means you are seing a yellow elephant and it is talking to you - and you don't realize at all that it is not real. This only happens to you on deliriants (I heard).
What you get on mushrooms is visuals and strong emotional feelings. You might get something close to a real hallucination on very high doses of mushrooms - but then you need to go 8g dried shrooms (or 100g fresh).

This is just semantics, I know - but I thought I'd tell you :)