Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Favorite Mushrooms

sasha_prah

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2009
mrvn, you took 35 gram of dried Columbians?
What did you... ehmmm see, or better say experience?
I took 7 once... and became Buddha for a few days.
But never in my life have I heard of anyone, anyone taking more then 15 gram dried. I've been told that beyond 10 gram is a state of complete chaos, where nothing exists but simultaneous heat and cold.
Although some shamans do take more then 10, but these are shamans.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Mr. Smith has taken up to ~100 grams dried Ps. semilanceata, I've heard. Go ask him.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Amanita Muscaria. Dream new worlds.

I have become interested in this mushroom lately. It seems post-gradual work for a psychonaut to me. And I'm willing to drink my urine, which seems an elementary matter for finding the gate door.

To be honest Hawaiians weren't that strong to me when it comes to 'hallucinations' with open eyes. But I only did 12 grams fresh of these once. Just very dark, hardly any visuals, and very active during an introperspective view.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
15 grams (dried) cubensis is the max I did and that was pretty visual but I find anything +5/6 grams dried trigger good visuals.

I've been told that beyond 10 gram is a state of complete chaos, where nothing exists but simultaneous heat and cold.

That's probably one persons subjective experience/description.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
:lol: :lol: yes they where fresh mushrooms. 35 grams dried mmm, wonder if you would remember anything after the trip :twisted: guess not.
I did eat my entire first flush from a growkit +-100 grams one time. Thats probably my highest dose, yet.

IAmTheNight

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Hawaiians (Copelandia Cyanescens) are the most visual mushrooms I've tried so far. :)
1.5g of them is mind blowing!

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Are you experienced with any of the below strains of mushrooms?

- Psilocybe Pajaritos
- psilocybe Atlantis
- Psilocybe Tampanensis
- Psilocybe Mexicana

If yes, what is your personal opinion about them or it?

Trustafari

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Nov 2008
Psilocybe mexicana and Psilocybe tampanensis both form sclerotia, as well as Psilocybe atlantis. The 'A' strain of P. mexicana in particular is known for its exceptional sclerotia forming abilities.
How are sclerotia grown?

Sclerotia can be grown in vitro on rye grass seed or different grains, or harvested from spent casings of P. mexicana or P. tampanensis.
Growing sclerotia in vitro is very simple and does not require any of the terrariums, air exchanges, or other complexities of fruiting mushrooms, but takes longer. Different grain substrates will work for sclerotia, but PF substrate is not suitable because of its vermiculite content. Any substrate containing materials not fit for human consumption should not be used for growing sclerotia, as it may be difficult during harvesting to separate the sclerotia from the substrate.
Rye grass seed (without fungicides) produces the highest yields of sclerotia, and so is the preferred substrate. In addition, some vendors sell ready made pre-sterilized bags of substrate in which sclerotia can be grown.

Preparing jars for:
# Substrate for sclerotia formation for Psilocybe mexicana , Psilocybe tampanensis and Psilocybe atlantis
# Substrate for fruits of Psilocybe mexicana, Psilocybe tampanensis,Psilocybe semperviva, Psilocybe atlantis ...

Recipe #1: Rye Grass Seed Recipe

* QUART Jar
300 ml Rye Grass Seed
150 ml Water
* PINT Jar
150 ml Rye Grass Seed
75 ml Water

Recipe: #2 Whole white rice recipe

* QUART jar:
300 ml whole white rice
400 ml water
* PINT jar:
150 ml whole white rice
200 ml water

1. Fill jars with grain and water
2. Remove and punch an inoculation hole in the lid of each jar.
3. Screw a lid fitted with a Tyvek or polyfill filter on each jar, shake well to distribute the seeds and water.
In addition an inoculation hole can be made, where you can inoculate the jars with a syringe. Cover the hole with a piece of tape.
4. Sterilize in pressure cooker for 1 hour at 15 PSI.
5. Shake well while the jars are still hot to distribute the wettter and dryer seeds evenly. Place back into the pressure cooker to cool down.
6. When jars have cooled completely, they may be inoculated. Inoculate with a spore syringe containing P. mexicana or P. tampanensis spores (preferably P. mexicana strain %u201CA%u201D, and make sure to flame-sterilize the needle) or liquid inoculate prepared from a actively growing culture on agar.

Incubation

The jars are then left in a dark place between 70 and 80 °F. They should be shaken 1-2 times during the first few weeks to spread the growing mycelium evenly. After they are fully colonized, sclerotia will begin to form in the jars. They should not be shaken after this point. Sclerotia will continue to form for 2 to 3 months after complete colonization. Time from inoculation to harvest is approximately 3 or 4 months.

Harvest

After sufficient time has passed and ample sclerotia have formed, it is time to harvest. This is done by picking through the jars and obtaining all the sclerotia. When first harvested, there will be bits of grain and mycelia sticking to the sclerotia. They can be cleaned with a soft toothbrush and water. Fresh sclerotia should be dried in the same manner as fresh mushrooms. It may be necessary to cut some of it into smaller pieces for this. Sclerotia consist of about 30% dry matter. Yields of more than 30 grams of dry sclerotia per cup of substrate have been reported when growing P. mexicana on rye grass seed. At 2/3 the potency of dry cubensis, this is equivalent to 20 grams of regular dry cubensis per cup of substrate.

How can I consume sclerotia?

Like mushrooms, sclerotia can be eaten dry, fresh, or re-hydrated, but should not be cooked. It has a consistency like peanuts. Good results can be obtained from substituting sclerotia for nuts in any no-cook recipe.

How does the potency of P. mexicana and P. tampanensis sclerotia compare to Psilocybe cubensis fruitbodies?

Sclerotia is roughly 70% water by weight while mushrooms are around 90% water. Dry sclerotia is 2/3 as potent as dry cubensis fruits, while fresh sclerotia is twice as potent as fresh cubensis. This is due to the fact that sclerotia contain 3 times more dry matter per quantity of fresh material.

ALL RIGHTS GOES TO SHROOMERY,im not the one who wrote this info,i could write it with my own words but im too tired now.

swim uses filter bags and brown rice in ratio 1 rice to 1,5 water,rye grass is good too,but hard to find one without nutrients and chemicals which prevents mushrooms to contaminate the grass.

random

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Déc 2007
Humm, I haven't read it all since most of it is info for growing proceedures.

I should be more objective next time.

I was asking more about the effects of them in the body. Particularly in the stomach, and the mental effects (duration, intensity... ). How much should be a "regular" dose , for a non-regular user?

And thanks for the reply trustafari.

BedOnStall

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
The pajateros is a lot stronger in my experience, i had the most open eye visuals and during the peak i felt really energetic, the euphoria was really good. They are called "Dragon's dynamite" here.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
The sclerotia would have a higher ratio of psilocybin versus psilocin, resulting in a longer trip with more of a plateau than a peaking state. In my experience truffles gave more of an oriented, driving power in stead of chaotic twists and getting thrown around, but I did kind of expect that beforehand so no objective conclusions. :wink:

Nazareth

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Mar 2010
Can folks please list their favorite mushrooms? My all time favs are Copelandia PS Cycan. Right now I have some Golden Teachers--anyone got an opinion on the Golden Teachers?
Naz

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
roww far i used to go crazy on shrooms when i lived in new zealand grew up there had a mean patch at a crematorium me and a mate used to partake from.
my all time fav was blue meanies cant get them over here in australia they called WERAROA im planning a trip back and im gonna bring some spore prints back and grow em. blow my mates away.
they look like small blue brains

Virgil

Inscrit
30 Sept 2009
First time I read someone testing that one...

Something special on it ?
Flavor ? Trip ?

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
i reckon theyre more of a whole body trip, feel it thru ya body good visuals.
and they look great.

Virgil

Inscrit
30 Sept 2009
Nice...

And in Australia ? Which one do you find there ? Classical ones, or orthers exotics ?

sidefx

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
9 Nov 2007
just good old gold tops, some some golden teachers around tho i think theyre imports

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
azurescens, they are just the best :D I really wish i could get some of these!

2005-09-27_095544_psilocybe_azurescens.jpg

Look how cute they are! I would kiss and cuddle them, and then chew as long as possible before i swallow them.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I can't wait to try Azies, I've only ever had the usual golden caps. Those Weraroa sound amazing too, thanks for the word sidefx!