Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Did it begin?

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Of course, but legality would also create a market, like the weed market in the Netherlands. If drugs get legal, I doubt that noone would grab the change of making money with psychedelics.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^I think there are a lot of idealists left. Look at the way MAPS is set up: in theory they are a not-for-profit pharmacological company aimed at the production of psychedelics used in psychotherapy.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
In a depression prices go up and money is worth less . So how are you going to pay for drugs ? Also the laws against the black market get much tighter and the punishments drakonish .

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
restin: Go for it, take over the world! :D

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
restin a dit:
Of course, but legality would also create a market, like the weed market in the Netherlands. If drugs get legal, I doubt that noone would grab the change of making money with psychedelics.

The weed market in the Netherlands is dominated by criminals.
The laws on cannabis in the Netherlands are very strange.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
The weed market in the Netherlands is dominated by criminals.
And lazy customers. Why pay that much week after week when it's so cheap, easy, and legal, to grow up to 5 plants in your garden! I just harvested two plants I kept on my balcony, and I'm sure they'll get me through the year. That saves me hundreds of euros, whereas my investment was less than 50.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Not everybody has a garden or a place to grow there own. Not everybody has time to grow there own.

The fact is, there is a market for cannabis, and this market is dominated by criminals.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
very interesting...at least from what I get as news from the Netherlands is that it is a really big business, they even change weed seeds genetically to produce new strains, controlling the THC content etc.

back to topic: I heard from a half reliable source that the governments/people are checking the real amount of money the banks have...is that true? I mean it is good news, even if the governments pump billions of dollars into the banks, it is still good news. Unfortunately, most of the big banks will get through it.