Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

contamination?

JustinNed

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Hi guys, wondering if someone can help me out. In at least 1 cake jar there seems to be cob webs forming, I remember reading that this is contam, it is sitting in the very bottom of the jar, and has barely showed up, any thing I can do?

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
Pictures?

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
I will try to put on tomorrow, it might be difficult due to the glare from the jar. There's one of those little air pockets with something that could be over looked as mycelium growth, but it definitely looks like webbing of some sort.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Yeah 1919, I can say that 3/5 jars have Wet Spots on the very bottom of the jar. 1-2/5 have what I can 99% identify as Cobweb Mold. I'll post pics later.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
:(:(:( I couldn't try to perform some sort of 'c section' to harvest the mycelium? I need to make sure at least 1 cake flushes so I can make a spore print. :(:(:(

irridium77

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Juil 2007
Hi i ordered syringes from *******.nl
I got them today...
But one of the syringes has some kind of hairy fungous in it :S

Pictures

1000306ir3.jpg

Groeten

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
why does the water look black in the first place?

send it back to *******.

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
WOAH!!!! yeh thats deffinatly not right. jus send that crap back. ive never seen or heard of somthing like that in a spore syringe. thats just wild lol. good luck. send em a pic in an email n tell em whats up. nice to finaly see someone who knows how to size up there pics. its the first one ive seen actualy fit on the page lol.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
mushhed8055 a dit:
its the first one ive seen actualy fit on the page lol.
What shitty resolution do you have?? :twisted:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I think it would have been better if you had got in touch with ******* before you posted the picture . They are nice people and would never try to rip someone off . Do you know how long it was in the post and do you know that it wasnt kept somewhere to hot for a long time , like the customs or the post office . ******* look at everything before they send it so i dont understand what has happened . Just send it back and let them check it out on a petri dish so that they can find out what it is . I have never seen anything like that before so i`m a little sceptical .

GSDIZ.COM

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
20 Juin 2008
woow what it is?? :shock:

---------------------------------------------
support @ greerdesign.net
support @ GSDIZ.COM

dasilva

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2008
Hi All,

First of all, please excuse my noobiness to cultivating mushrooms..

I have some simple questions:

Recently I have bought a Pro-care Cubensis EZ GRow Kit.

Already several days after the mycelium was beginning to form little pins I discovered a few green spots on the surface of the vermiculite (?).

I removed them with a little spoon which I had sterilized by pouring boiling water over it...

Now it's abouth 2/3 weeks later and a few Mushrooms have really begin to "flower".

Most of them are small (aborts?) and are covered with green mold. Some of the bigger ones seem pretty clean from this mold and look much healthier.

Can I still use these bigger ones for consumption or is this dangerous??

What should I do with the growbox after harvesting??

Thanks in advance for your time and attention.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
You are growing / multiplying contaminents and minimising your chances of growing healthy mushrooms . Playing with spoons is like washing your dick after sex with an aids patient and thinking you are safe . Throw the lot away and start again .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Please resize the fotos so that they fit on the page and we can see them . Nero fotosnap works well and is very easy to use . You can log on and use the edit button and the reupload the resized pictures .

You have a serious contamination problem and should seal the whole bach and throw it as far away as posible . That is your cheepest way of solving the problem , otherwise you are just growing contamination and spreading zillions of spores around your growing place . Its like gangreen , cut your hand off befor it spreads and you die from it .

dasilva

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Juin 2008
Very clear, thank you. Am throwing the kit away. I feel ripped off though by the manufacturer of this kit...

What could have caused the infection?

Thanks GOD for answering so quickely!