Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Alienation anyone?

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
God, it's funny what you said about growing up was almost exactly what i wanted to post, you beat me to it :D

I'm meeting so much new people these days, and they all have a story, some wisdom here and there (sometime without themselves even recognizing this) and much more respect an mutual friendliness than i'd ever expect.
Different people grow in all sorts of different directions, watch them, listen to what their saying, what is their experience through life, accept and work with what's there in the moment, in front of you.

overman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
Interesting to hear from all the people who've been able to reconcile their own personal/spiritual evolution with the feeling of not fitting in. Everyone is unique, but unfortunately most resist the natural process of individuation by conforming to the mediocre standards of "society". Although I do find it hard to relate to most people in a meaningful way nowadays, I guess I'm lucky that some of my closest friends are as weird as I am, in their own respective ways of course. Also, this forum is awesome for having so many freethinking individuals in one place. :thumbsup: