Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

LSD coming back?

• Auteur de la discussion DirectPerception
  • Date de début

Is LSD fairly easy to get in your area?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0,0%
  • No.

• Comes and goes.

• Nombre total d'électeurs
D

DirectPerception

Invité
I've recently noticed the flow of LSD not to (mention good LSD) into Chicago and near Chicago areas. LSD was fairly hard to get last year and the year before.. And now its everywhere I look?! And not to mention marijuana prices are going down. :wink:

I

imported_admin

Invité
*moved to synthetics since it's not really news :)

(I voted no btw ;) )

HeartCore

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Août 2004
It was around in my area plenty 15 or so years ago. Since then it's hard to get by. But I've not really been looking also.

Would love to stumble upon some again for good time sake :)

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Can't really talk about LSD, as I haven't searched for it yet. Apparently it's fairly easy to get at goa/psytrance parties though i've heard :) MJ on contrary is getting more expensive in holland since alot of growers are being busted :( Not to mention the coffeeshop with the best weed in Utrecht getting closed :(

WetStaples

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
2 Nov 2007
I'm not very street but everyone I've asked says it's hard to get around here.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
If you ask me it's always been around, you just have to know where to get it, people don't advertise "LSD HERE" ya know? I've never heard of it being around my area the 7 years I've done drugs but now i hear that it's been all over for the past 5+ years. It all just comes down to who you know, and hanging out at the right spots.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Never heard of anyone having any LSD is Southern Ontario area. ABSOUTLY NOTHING!!!Which sucks very bad :(

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
JustinNed a dit:
If you ask me it's always been around, you just have to know where to get it, people don't advertise "LSD HERE" ya know? I've never heard of it being around my area the 7 years I've done drugs but now i hear that it's been all over for the past 5+ years. It all just comes down to who you know, and hanging out at the right spots.

exactly, if you know the right people...

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
I've found that most of the supplies go back to a person getting it mailed to them somehow. I've met very few people who get their supply from homemade stuff. So, it does come down to who you know.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
user_1919 a dit:
Never heard of anyone having any LSD is Southern Ontario area. ABSOUTLY NOTHING!!!Which sucks very bad :(

I don't even live there and I know people who have or can get LSD in Southern Ontario. Don't know anything about quality, though. :wink: Don't try to find LSD, LSD finds you.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
LOL Forkbender: I've tried and failed many times. I might just not be asking the right people, but I don't want to get involved with any "bad" people, so I keep my asking limited. LSD can wait anyways, i'm sure their will be an abudence of it out in British Columbia. (going to University there in 7 or 8 months)

Maxi

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Nov 2007
Haven`t tried LSD,...yet :idea:
So,...also haven`t searched for it,...yet :lol:

Hugs Maxi

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
user_1919 a dit:
LSD can wait anyways, i'm sure their will be an abudence of it out in British Columbia. (going to University there in 7 or 8 months)

So I've heard.

Creatus

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Déc 2007
At least here in the United States our country is coming out of what seems to be a national acid shortage since Leonard Pickard's bust in 2000 prior to of which he was thought to have been producing over 95% of the LSD in america.

Last year the stuff was impossible to find, this year I have quite a few sources, though that could be due to the fact I've simply grown up a year in the drug chain (though that does not seem to be the case)

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Don't try to find LSD, LSD finds you.

Very true.

It is also very fun to hand it out to people who are looking for it, it is the utimate present to give to people. About 6 months ago a friend and I were at a open air party, and I was talking to a girl. Somewhere in the conversation we began talking about psychedelics, and how she would like to try LSD, but was unable to find any. I didn't have it on me at the time, but I knew my friend had brought some with him.

You should have seen her face. Priceless.

G

Invité
I did answer no.
I can get LSD fairly easy, but it isn't in my area.

flashmasterfong

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
26 Juil 2007
WetStaples a dit:
I'm not very street but everyone I've asked says it's hard to get around here.

Bud, you live in toronto. There IS without any doubt plenty of cid there. I live close so take it from me, I know.

butane

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Nov 2007
I would agree whole-heartedly that the US is coming out of an acid shortage. I've noticed a huge surge in the amount of LSD in the two areas I've been living in in the last year or two, in the upper midwest of the USA. It's still not exactly plentiful, but it just wasn't here two years ago and now it's here at least twice a month.

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
In my city in Mexico, I could get acid easily, but it took a week or so to get it. And I had contacts everywhere. That's awesome that there's a new flow. Hopefully they go international.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Yeah, I've heard its floating around.. hopefully some will find me soon, somehow. :)