Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Your suggestions for Psychonaut.com

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I think a real-time chat room would be good :D

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
It would certainly make it come alive.

:axe:

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Defo FB mate, Nothing like real time debate :D

G

Invité
There already was several attempt based on IRC or browser-based (but not on psychonaut) solutions, most of them died quickly due to a lack of users.

I think that if the chat was on psychonaut.com with a link to it on the main page, this idea could work, and it's not a hard thing to do.

digdug

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
21 Jan 2009
Please, please, PLEASE - allow for, or create a downloadable forum archive of the Synthetics - Extract and Research subforum.

herbmaster2015

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
15 Août 2013
my only thing I would change is get a sponsor of legal smoking blends and herbal solids, then move forward, thank you!

gentlebee

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
24 Juil 2013
Not being able to start a thread or send PM's despite being a long time user is really annoying.

worldlad

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Oct 2016
The whole having to make a certain amount of posts then waiting a day before you can start a thread is pretty bad.

Abej^a G.

Inscrit
20 Fev 2013
The rule of 5 post is to learn how to use "search" function. You don't have idea how many questions are repeated and repeated and repeated

Kat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2021
Calling UK psychonauts

Apologies for posting this here for the moment. I haven't quite got my bearings yet. I have been travelling this path for about 30 years. Due to circumstances, I have made the decision to take a few years sabbatical. The plan is to write a true representation of the modern psychonaut. The extensive degree of knowledge and experience they have to offer to the world. Sharing knowledge is a duty and a privelige.
It's my belief that the fully immersed psychonaut is a modern day shaman and is massively underappreciated.
In addition, I hope to float the idea of creating a database of psychonauts from the UK who might be available to provide guidance, instruction, reassurance and share the wisdom acquired in the art of perfecting the journey to the furthest reach of the universe, and into the deepest recesses of the psyche. It seems like a terrible waste of a valuable resource for such a wealth of experience to be untapped. I hope to gain some feedback on the proposition.

Skruffy

Inscrit
26 Jan 2018
Hi, there's only Francophones on this forum, the English section has been dead for a while. You'll probably get better results on bluelight, reddit, dmt nexus, or the shroomery.

Good luck with your project.

Kat

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
13 Déc 2021
Skruffy a dit:
Hi, there's only Francophones on this forum, the English section has been dead for a while. You'll probably get better results on bluelight, reddit, dmt nexus, or the shroomery.

Good luck with your project.

Thanks
I used to use Bluelight a lot, but DRAMA.
I accidentally crossposted to the police subReddit and got permabanned
The best thing would be to get an announcement on erowid