Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Would you...

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
:lol:

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
No.

Anyone who fucks with my trust has a mark on the shoulder for evermore and it cannot be re-gained. Trust is the depth of one's character. And the world managed it to make a currency out of it. Go figure.

But, I wouldn't mind if my girl would tell me she wants to swing for the lust. If she proposes this, there's definitely space to come to a solution to extend freedom on both sides. But in agreed peace before the acts takes place.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"No . Anyone who fucks with my trust has a mark on the shoulder for evermore and it cannot be re-gained."

+ 1 . But i mean in relationships . In normal life everyone has 2 chances with me . If they fuck the first i try to put it down to it being a mistake . If it happens again they are dead for me .

Oknayd

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Mai 2008
it would depend on the situation and how much i really love the girl, i agree with mr.Smith but i still have to see how i would react to it in real life..
i was/am actually quite a jealous type but the last couple of years i became more mellow and had only some loose contacts, no serious commitments but mutual respect and loving the moment.
peace 8)

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
GOD a dit:
In normal life everyone has 2 chances with me . If they fuck the first i try to put it down to it being a mistake . If it happens again they are dead for me .

I share this spirit.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Nice one .

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
Take some time to think about it even if you also want to get back together.

After some time see where you both stand. If she really wants to be true to you, you'll know after some time.

What I'm trying to say is time reveals the truth.

Etherbunny

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Oct 2008
Brugmansia a dit:
No.

Anyone who fucks with my trust has a mark on the shoulder for evermore and it cannot be re-gained. Trust is the depth of one's character. And the world managed it to make a currency out of it. Go figure.

But, I wouldn't mind if my girl would tell me she wants to swing for the lust. If she proposes this, there's definitely space to come to a solution to extend freedom on both sides. But in agreed peace before the acts takes place.

Agreed.

I would never take my spouse back after infidelity, that is unacceptable and brings to light ones true depth of character.

But ...

If this is an actual scenario we're talking about and you have been cheated on, if you still want to give the relationship it's best chance to survive, seek a professional counselor with experience in infidelity and use their help to evaluate the relationship in a guided, planned, and as safe of manner as is possible right now.

Divorce is the last option, like suicide, it takes away any remaining options. It should be the last thing to do and should only be done if you have tried everything possible to make things work. And that relies of the decision you have to make, is the relationship worth saving, "like my Dad always used to say .... "

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
No I wouldn't.
But it also depends on the situation.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Only you can answer this question mate.

We know nothing. Weigh it up and think hard, I wish you the best in your decision and remember there's always some one to talk to :)

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Remember about 50 % of the people on the planet are women and they dont all lie to you and cheat . Make sure you dont take her back because your infatuated or to ******* to find another girl friend . = dont feel sorry for yourself .

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Nope.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
my initial response was "of course". But I suppose more deeply it depends on the relationship and definition of cheating.

Personally- I don't believe in monogamy- nor does my partner of 13 years. We both see sex similiar to psychedelics- a wonderful, deeply learning/teaching experience to be shared. To us monogamy is a social ill, a weakness akin to jealousy and possessiveness- but that is us and and just as I wouldn't recommend drugs to everyone nor would I recommend our world view.

But lets face it- the numbers don't lie. for example- pot remains illegal in much of the world because the vast majority that partake are to afraid to stand up. Same with monogamy- the numbers show the majority of men, and a slightly smaller percentage of women- cheat. And yet we fail to stand up and admit that the system (monogamy) is broken.
On a darker note- in this patriarchal world- men are expected to cheat- women aren't. yet another double standard in our wonderful human existence. It amazes me how many folks I have known that have ended relationships when the woman cheats- despite the man having done it many more times...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"the numbers show the majority of men, and a slightly smaller percentage of women- cheat."

What numbers ? I disagree . While most of you have been working , been out of the house all your lives i havent . From what i`ve seen men are the dumb ones that talk and boast a lot and it was mainly the women who slept around . Why do you think theres much more women prostitutes than men ? Traditionaly men look for a partner for life and women look for fathers for children . In Europe about 30 % of children dont come from the person who thinks that they are the father .

Mycophile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
30 Juil 2004
GOD a dit:
"the numbers show the majority of men, and a slightly smaller percentage of women- cheat."

What numbers ? I disagree .
I also do not agree.

GOD a dit:
Why do you think theres much more women prostitutes than men ?
All about economics and being forced to... By the way: In Amsterdam a few guys did work 'behind the window' some time ago. They quit very soon: no customers. If there are a lot of customers for male prostitutes, there would be a lot more male prostitutes.

GOD a dit:
In Europe about 30 % of children dont come from the person who thinks that they are the father .
Woow, you surprise me there. Can you back that up somehow?

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
LsDxMdma a dit:
take back a girl after she cheated on you?

if you have fun with her, why not. but dont expect to get seriouse with her.. because its likly that she will cheat on you agian. thats just how it works.