Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What's wrong with todays LSD?

Necridous

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
24 Mai 2007
The first acid I began getting once I moved away from my home to college had this exact same bitter nasty taste that so many of you have described. It makes it almost unpleasent to hold in ones mouth. I must say that after reading some more about Bromo-Dragonfly I quite honestly think this could have been the substance I was dosing on. I remember taking a "big" dose of 5 hits, and tripping for a solid 48+ hours, but disntinctly less thought evoking than my first acid experiences.

The very first acid I ever ate came from geltabs procured by some Family members who I associated with later in highschool. It was completely tasteless and very definitly LSD. I know its not real evidence, but besides the overall characteristics of the trip and how trustworthy the source was, the real reason I know it was LSD is because me and my two best friends (who were also virgins) were prompted out of the blue to take a bike ride after coming up, and spent most of the day riding around. It was only later that night that I read about Hofmanns famous bike ride!

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Necridous a dit:
I remember taking a "big" dose of 5 hits, and tripping for a solid 48+ hours
Indeed, that doesn't sound like good old acid...

Jeniger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Oct 2008
I think/heard its the solvent, i have tested the extreme bitter ones(alex grey/ganesha) at the testcentre here in holland, and the result was lsd (70ug).

First trips on the batch were terrible and i was convinced it was a kind of research chem, almost threw it away. But afther a few times i have had amazing trips, with only little bits of bodyload.

It's strange stuff... still curious what is behind this

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
You want to know whats wrong whit today's LSD???

That I still can't find any, lol!

Only runned into acid 3 times so I really can't tell if there is any thing wrong whit it, but the taste could be the inkt they use for printing the blotters. I work in a printshop and i can tell you that inkt does tasted like mentioned above.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
DOB, DOC and DOI all have a very bitter/ metallic taste but they all last a lot longer than LSD.

At a festival a year ago I traded some DMT for what I thought was LSD. It tasted terrible and I had the absolute worst trip of my life for about 36 hours. I don't know what it was but I don't buy doses from anyone other than close, trusted friends anymore.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Some people seem to have some really unpleasant physical reactions to this stuff don't they..

mullis

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
the problem is the blotter paper, most likely the ink used for printing

G

Invité
Btw in what is LSD usually dissovled before putting it on blotters ?

Supervixen

Inscrit
5 Fev 2009
:shock: After shave ? Ew, yes, I guess that itsn't LSD...

Deadlove

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Same issues...bitter taste...my guess is DOC...but hell, it gets the job done very well IMO.

And if that's the case, then I've done DOC about a million times...some places I read that DOC has a heavy bodyload...but I've always been able to handle many hits / trips, even thru consecutive days without taking a break.

Seems that real L is hard to come by these days. Lately I've been a member of the 2C family as that is the only access I have to the door.

love_sex_desire

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
Affirmatory a dit:
'after shave/perfume/alluminium foil/metallic/acidish/... '

I have heard many people describe some blotters EXACTLY as you have.

Have you heard of DOB, DOI, DOC Bromo-dragonfly?

CRAMP!!

I had cramps on these things and others describe them also. Apparently the drugs I mentioned above can cause cramps/muscle spasms.
When I took these icky things, they lasted a very long time, 30+ hours. I think there are a variety of drugs going around on blotters that aren't acid and taste like exactly what you said.

Where exactly are people purchasing blotters with effects over 30+ hours?!?!? I think selling blotter as LSD with something other than LSD is a very rare occurrence. I'm very interested if anyone has experience this and where they obtained the blotter. Please post any experiences like this!

In Canada I have tried many different kinds of blotter, some of which had a bitter taste. The bitter tasting ones seems to be a little more sketchier usually compared to blotter with no taste. Other than a bit of a stronger mind-fuck the effects and duration were that of LSD. I suspect blotter with a bitter taste is LSD with impurities from the synthesis and possibly derivatives of LSD from either the synthesis or from the LSD breaking down over time, which may have an effect on the level of mind-fuck during the trip. I have never tried blotter with any effects or duration different from that of LSD, al though I have read of DOB or DOC being sold on blotter and sometimes being misrepresented as LSD. From my experience I believe this is a rare occurrence and the vast majority of bitter tasting blotter sold as LSD is in fact LSD with impurities and LSD-derivatives. If the blotter is bitter, LSD may be the only psychoactive chemical on the blotter, as the impurities may not be psychoactive, but if the blotter is bitter tasting it is isn't completely pure.

This may not be the case where LSD is rare, but from my experience I don't believe bitter tasting blotter is commonly a drug completely different from LSD, unless the duration is much longer than 12 hours!

G

Invité
The firsts blotters i took 15 years ago and the blotters i take now have all the same taste, a very little bit like parfume. And the effects was always during 6 to 8 hours.

I've read in this topic about blotters containing 50/70 mics. Isn't it too little ?

Now i've got hofmanns, arent't they containing 250 mics ?

love_sex_desire

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
13 Oct 2009
Quant a dit:
The firsts blotters i took 15 years ago and the blotters i take now have all the same taste, a very little bit like parfume. And the effects was always during 6 to 8 hours.

I've read in this topic about blotters containing 50/70 mics. Isn't it too little ?

Now i've got hofmanns, aren't they containing 250 mics ?

50-70 mics sounds average. The average blotter I can always get have individual pictures on each hit and take about 3 or 4 hits for what I would believe to be a 250 mic dose, so they're probably around 50-70 mics each. The last year I've come across much stronger varieties which only require 2 hits, which usually do not have individual pictures on each hit, but rather have a big picture covering many hits. My experience most blotter probably has a range from 50-125 micrograms. Never tried hoffmans but if they only take 1 hit for a trip than they probably are 250 mics.