Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What's going on here?

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think it is perfectly normal to have such ideas.

But who wants to be normal?

Form an honest intention (what you want to find out), prepare well and take a higher dose = revelation.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
What you are discovering is something important and you should follow your heart deeper down the rabbit hole. In the end, you'll come to a point where you understand the road you are travelling.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

grifter7

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2009
im not sure but i thing what you are reffering to is the "cosmic joke" look it up you will be surprised youre not alone.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
You are not insane, rather finding the truth that is hidden in the mushrooms. Our culture brainwashes us that these substances are drugs, when really, if you had first hand experience you know this is not the case. For me, this mushrooms is a source of wisdom and knowledge to what is actually going on. It totally blows away the cultural barrier that has been implanted in us, and shows us what is actually going on. It is beautiful, yet somewhat frightening. Most people cannot face the fact that we do not know who we are, where we are going, or what is going on. This scares a lot of people, which why it is better for some people to stay in the 'virtual reality' culture has created.

People are telling me to lay off the shrooms. Maybe I should. But I feel that if I do I will loose contact with, what I believe, is the most important ability a human has: to trip.

I don't believe in over using this sacred substance, rather I like to use high doses, something over 5 grams usually, and voyage into the realm about once a month. Sometimes more often, depending on my intention for the voyage. I don't use these substances to trip out, rather set an intention before the trip, so I can gain precise knowledge about what ever it is I want to know. I believe you tap into some Universe Consciousness when in the realm of higher doses.

Follow your heart. Learn to distinguish between right and wrong in your heart. Don't let culture, friends, or family influence your decisions, because what is right for you, may not be right for them. Once you let external influences influence your decisions then you will be led down the wrong path. To me, it sounds like you are doing just fine,

peace & love

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So , your saying they contain those things ? That they shows us things ? Then why dont all people see the same ? Why dont all people that take them learn things ? Why do people have bad trips ?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
What I was saying is very general. And I was explaining what the mushrooms have showed me. I believe intent also is a big part of the transformative experience. The experience itself is only a small part for me. Preparation and integration are the two other big parts to the transformative experience for me.

peace & love

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
from personal experience, you really don't want to see what they are trying to show you.

paint

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2008
I clicked on the link to this thread from the home page and had no idea what it was about.
I started thinking about Terrence McKenna saying something about choosing your Allies and not fooling around with every drug you could get your hand on. This was because I saw another post called "10 drugs you want to try." But this Terrence thing lead me to think about the "morphic resonance" theory from Sheldrake, and how it relates to the idea of choosing one or two Allies. As I see it, these two ideas combined lead me to the idea that those who spend time with the mushroom, or peyote, for example, would learn to know it as an entity. Terrence McKenna was a big proponent of the Mushroom, and he seemed to reach many people, so this made me think of a mushroom army who meets in the next dimension.
Then this page loaded, and I saw that my completely different path lead me to the same thoughts that you wrote about. My thought process over the course of about 7 seconds got me magically to the topic faster than the internet. crazy.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
from personal experience, you really don't want to see what they are trying to show you.

I want to know. I see no point, for me, if you don't want to see what they want to show you. This is why I partake.

peace & love

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I try and bring back and integrate the love, wisdom, knowledge, and peace found in the mushroom world into my regular consciousness.

peace & love

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
What they showed me my first trip wasn't very nice.

I now 'ignore' that part of the trip, and use them for other thoughts. The straight-trip is not for me, I always find myself learning what I feel nobody needs to know, nor should ever know. At least not now, in this culture and society.