Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

What's going on here?

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
People can play with mushrooms for a certain time but eventualy they get confronted with themselves and some of the parts of peoples selves are not pleasing for them .

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
People can ply with mushrooms for a certain time but eventualy they get confronted with themselves and some of the parts of peoples selves are not pleasing for them .

If you're referring to me, I can handle the self-revelations fine, it's the outward revelations that spear me. In the long run I care little about how I am, or how other's view me - I think more conceptually outward than personally inward.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
what's the difference between a "self-revelations" and "outward revelations"?
between "conceptionally outward" and "personally inward"? If you don't mind me asking.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
^^ they are the same in my eyes.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I can realize that I am example: selfish, stubborn, loving, caring, ignorant.

Or I can realize: What evolution is, the way waves function, the connection between gravity and "life", or... what "life" is.

To me these are very different.

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i think that to decide whether or not to trip is very personal. one shouldn't be swayed by anyone elses words on the matter, but to ignore would also be foolish, take it all with a grain of salt. some aspects of what everyone is saying are true, yet others are very subjective.

this much can generally be expected. you will be confronted with the most visceral perspective of life, the universe, oneself, and the beings around oneself. trips can be bad or good, but that is dependent on what you have learned already, and what you still need to come to terms with. jamapricotica, i think you are going down a path similar to mine, and all i can say for you is to follow your intuition and then there's no need to fear the unknown.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Very well said .

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
IJesusChrist a dit:
I can realize that I am example: selfish, stubborn, loving, caring, ignorant.

Or I can realize: What evolution is, the way waves function, the connection between gravity and "life", or... what "life" is.

To me these are very different.

In chemistry what surrounds the current object of resolution, the analyte, is called the matrix. The structure by which you can understand the analyte can only be generated in the analyte-matrix dynamo: the two are inseparable.

Have you fractured yourself so dramatically, alienated from the universe as to say you are different from what life is? Concepts are void forms without the flesh, us, and by us I mean everything.

In what world, if you don't mind me asking further, are those two "very different"?

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Nomada a dit:
In chemistry what surrounds the current object of resolution, the analyte, is called the matrix. The structure by which you can understand the analyte can only be generated in the analyte-matrix dynamo: the two are inseparable.

Have you fractured yourself so dramatically, alienated from the universe as to say you are different from what life is? Concepts are void forms without the flesh, us, and by us I mean everything.

In what world, if you don't mind me asking further, are those two "very different"?

I responded, but I'm going to edit to be more directed to you.

When me (the analyte) looked, and observed the matrix, I didn't instantly realize I was part of the analyte/matrix structure, that took time.

Now I realized that I am not an 'analyte' - I am just a matrix with no analyte. While I'm writing this ... :roll:

I would have to say to you though, that looking at the analyte, yourself, and treating it any different from the matrix is exactly what I realized was incorrect. Everything is just the matrix without an analyte, indeed it is not a matrix in the end, and is just a repeating pattern. For whatever reason, the analyte can create itself to be an analyte, to seperate itself from the matrix, but when the analyte realizes there is no such thing as an analyte - this is where I am.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Jamapricotica a dit:
Okay, I tripped real hard last night. I submerged myself into this world of spiraling tentacles of infinite geometric shapes.
I had to focus in order to try to comprehend what was happening.
And I spoke to something that kept changing it's voice from complete gibberish to a refined English accent.
It was really hard to communicate with and it kept messing me about with weird riddles and shit.
I tried to ask it questions but I couldn't focus on one single question.
It was really weird.
My little brother was listening to his ipod in the bunk bed above me and I could here the music slow down and then accelerate to ridiculous speeds.

Sounds like a mushroom trip to me.

If you want to find out what mushrooms really wants to teach you, its not in your own head... it's about the world, its about you and the world - my advice is to experience as much stimuli as you can while tripping, the harder your tripping the better.

The sounds a mushroom trip makes are like speeding up and slowing down an audio tape :lol: its so weird sometimes.

But I would advise you to do something - a walk, a talk, swim, any kind of activity, even doing homework or something - while under the influence, I find it you learn more concrete information that is actually valuable that way.

Most will disagree and a dark room with music/no music is the best, but I have to say that's kind of lame, unless you start it with a riddled mind and are looking for answers - going outside and experiencing is better.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Most will disagree and a dark room with music/no music is the best, but I have to say that's kind of lame, unless you start it with a riddled mind and are looking for answers - going outside and experiencing is better.

I think there is a time and place for both. Dark, silent room is for the high doses(above 5 grams), and then I usually take a walk around on the come down. The lower doses(below 5 grams), I really enjoy walking around and experiencing nature.

peace & love

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

ramdass7

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Avr 2009
Yes... Ive experienced the aztec like patterns as well... even with my eyes closed.. which means its not a phenomenon that is "seen" out there with my natural eyes.

The shrooms help you see a possibility in what is truly real... great natural way to get "there"-

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
GOD a dit:
So , your saying they contain those things ? That they shows us things ? Then why dont all people see the same ? Why dont all people that take them learn things ? Why do people have bad trips ?

psychedelics are no miracle drugs.
for some people it may be the way to go, for others it may be not the way to go.

Some people do it just for the fun. They don't want a deep psychedelic experience. They take very little and have fun but not learn anything.

Learning something from your psychedelic experiences is not so easy.
When your on the substance you might learn or feel something. The next day you might forget it.
When the ego is back in full control people tend to forget things fast.

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
The funny thing is that, it depends on how you view it before you take it.
I personally look at them as tools, which are fun....but should be taken seriously because they can mess ones head up.

But then again, I think that everyone is insane in his own way.
We all have fucked up mental concepts stuck in our head....why not go deeper with those tools?

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Psyolopher a dit:
But then again, I think that everyone is insane in his own way.
We all have fucked up mental concepts stuck in our head....why not go deeper with those tools?

Wrong. Society makes them fucked up, everything you have ever thought is perfectly natural, and is a thought that should be kept in your head without the slightest thought of insanity.

Insanity is a made up term for those who do not cope with society of present. It has become a taboo, like the person is diseased, deformed. Once the person adopts this - then they are, indeed "insane".