Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is your favorite cigarette

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
american spirit rollies- usually the perique blend. But gotta quit (again)- its one of those habits that while it CAN be truly enjoyable in moderation,ultimately, turns into a nasty addiction for most of us. (my partner is one of those infurriating people that can smoke and not smoke at will :x )

As mark twain said "quitting smoking is easy- I've done it hundreds of times"

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I liked to smoke kretek every now and then. gudang garam were nice.

lucky_lab_rat

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
5 Avr 2009
every seen the movie "thank you for smoking" ? Not the best movie but a decent satire

Satirical comedy follows the machinations of Big Tobacco's chief spokesman, Nick Naylor, who spins on behalf of cigarettes while trying to remain a role model for his twelve-year-old son.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I dont smoke Ciggs but in Joints, Lambert & Butler.

I try smoke as least tobacco as possible 8)

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
thank you for smoking is a great movie :lol: very funny, the book should be better but I never read it.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
Drum Gold. i keep trying to quit but i smoke joints and dont really like pipes. i feel if i can reach the correct state of mind then quit i wont want to smoke anymore. im working on it

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
When I smoked the only cigarettes that weren't too disgusting were Mark Ten and Export 'A'

JamBar

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
25 Mar 2009
My favorite kind of cigarette is no cigarette. 8)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
misery a dit:
I liked to smoke kretek every now and then. gudang garam were nice.
gudang garam are ok, i tried a new brand in singapore called winner which were ok
sampoerna are my favourite clove ciggies

my regular smoke from regular tobacco is benson hedges smooth
but if i had a choice (they dont sell these here anymore) it would be mild 7s dark blue
lovely smokes

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I like cigarets that people dont light and force me to smoke with them .

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
GOD a dit:
I like cigarets that people dont light and force me to smoke with them .
Fair enough.
In my house I have a rule, if there are people who don't smoke, every smoker has to hang out of the window.
If there are smokers, you're welcome to smoke.
Ofcourse untill I quit :lol: (wich is in the planning, but first keep off the grass for a while)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
thats fine enough god
if im around people that are bothered by smoke i wont smoke near them

on another note slightly off topic
how many off you spin weed with tobacco?
i find it gross even tho i smoke both, i only enjoy them separately

mainly because if im smoking weed i want to smoke weed and taste weed and be affected by weed, not tobacco, plus adding spin makes it much more harsh on the throat

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Well, untill now I didn't like to smoke pure weed or hash, but that's probably because I was too used to smoking joints with tabacco.
I totally love a good hash with a bit of Javanese Guys (Javaanse Jongens in Dutch)
Lovely taste.
I actually find the smoke less harsh on the lungs when mixed with a bit of tabacco (don't add much tabacco though)

But I wonder what'll happen to my taste if I quit smoking tabacco and do a bit of hash or weed again.
Although I think I'll get a good vaporiser and use my eagle bill pipe for outside.
Just vape

To my last post (about not really liking cigarettes) I must add I do fancy a Lucky Strike every now and then, but definitely no Marlboro.
I find cigarettes to be very dry and prefer rolling tabacco (since it's more moist)

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
yea im not a marlboro fan either
and i find pall mall pretty gross except for some reason the blue slims lol

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
In Switzerland it is traditionally set to mix weed with tobacco, unfortunately. That's also how I started... Pretty bullshit, all I can say.
I actually find the smoke less harsh on the lungs when mixed with a bit of tabacco (don't add much tabacco though)
That's the main argument of my friends as well.