Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

what is your favorite cigarette

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
its the norm with joints and its far from unusual in bongs etc as well
i find it blasphemous
i hate it when people spin, i dont complain when its someone elses weed coz they're generous enough to shout me some weed, how ungrateful to complain about how it comes to me
i would rather smoke resin from my bong than have a spun cone
but when life give u lemons u dont throw the lemons in lifes face u make lemonade

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
But you guys never tasted my famous extra thin javanese guys/hash joint :mrgreen:

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
But you guys never tasted my famous extra thin javanese guys/hash joint :mrgreen:

are javanese guys like lady-boys?

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Mr.Smith a dit:
are javanese guys like lady-boys?
LOL
No basicly just dudes chillin' out on the streets all day
Smokin'

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
hahaha. what a life.

I prefer rolling tobacco. Amsterdamer.

I love the taste. I really don't like pack cigarettes.

in my area, people have a certain misconception of rolling tobacco on joints. Some think it reduces the effects, and therefore a waste of hash/weed. Fucking potheads.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i thought I had quit for good earlier this year, but I still occasionally cave in it seems. luckily i seem to be able to go weeks without--probably because all my smoker friends are away right now and I'm pretty busy generally

anyway my fave is rolling tobacco as well, I had some from Europe last year and it was very pleasant, almost like smoking flowers. much better than anything I can find here. it's better I can't get it here, if I could I'd probably never stop

I agree with greenwizard, mixing doesn't effect the high at all for me, still I'm not a fan of spliffs. I don't find the smoke smoother and I prefer the taste of good weed by itself. I'd rather smoke the tobacco after--as I don't smoke tobacco much i still get quite the effects from nicotine and I find that enjoyable after a j sometimes. Also when some of my friends were trying to quit tobacco, in those circumstances passing spliffs around is just kind of thoughtless and unnecessary.

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
when i did smoke, if i had some high quality, and did happen to smoke a j' i liked putting a small ammount of rolling tobacco with it, to make it less harsh..just a personal pref. though..i think j's of 'KB' is a bit of a waste.. glass pipes are the way to go! unless of course you vape!

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
i only smoke j's socially, otherwise glass pipe also.

a while ago i smoked a mix of tobacco and weed in a bong for the first time, it was already there and I figured what the hey.. i'll pass on that next time!

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
The main problem is that people put in WAAAAY too much tabacco,
I also don't like j's with too much tabacco or just cigarette tabacco in em.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
to be fair i've ever only had spliffs with cigarette tobacco in them, i'd definitely try your specialty sometime :)

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
rolling tobacco deff. works better than say, a cig. split and put in the rolled up bud!

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
haha its funny that there are actually guys that do that as well
in indonesia and singapore and thailand and im sure probably most southeast asian countries lol

i also agree that rolling tobacco is better in a joint than ciggie tobacco

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
yeah its pretty common here as well. very few smokers buy rolling tobacco

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
I bet if there was no rolling tabacco, just cigarettes, I probably wouldn't have started in the first place :roll:

Kevoh

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Sept 2008
Right now I'm smoking L&M (origin in Switzerland I thought) but I used to smoke Marlboro. Lucky Strike is my second best. I smoke L&M for its low prices, cigarettes have become very expensive these days as there is a tax for about 75% or so in the Netherlands. You'll get 19 cigs for €3,90 of L&M, Marlboro used to be that price but it raised up to €4,50 :(