Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Vermiculite i.s.o. perlite

Lion

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
Can vermiculite be used in the terra in stead of perlite to keep it moist enough?

Cheers

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
I think so (but haven't tried it)

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Lion a dit:
Can vermiculite be used in the terra in stead of perlite to keep it moist enough?

Cheers

It can but in general its discouraged because it seems to introduce molds more quickly.

Anyway, you can also go cheap and just use paper towels. Rip of 4 or 5, stack them on the bottom of the terra and then mist them with a plant mister. It works as good as perlite and its easier to cleanup afterwards. I usually refresh the towels between every flush.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
What about just putting a bit of water in the bottom instead of perlite/paper towels?

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
HeartCore a dit:
Lion a dit:

Cheers

It can but in general its discouraged because it seems to introduce molds more quickly.

I don't trust the perlite either - I always spray everything with alcoholic disinfectant, also the perlite. Then of course you have to wait until it's dried out before you put anything on it