Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

[Thread Ufficiale] LSD - Dietilamide-25 dell'acido lisergico

Monad

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Allora vi posto altre due storielle...
What stories of other people on them can you tell?
Ok i'll tell you about the one that went bad.

This finds me in Oakland in the early 90's. Between tour's I would sit out in San Francisco and keep things flowing. Friends from the east coast would need shit so I would lay it and mail it or others would come out to get a lower price and I would lay it and send them on there way. Well a real good friend came out to get 4 or 5 grams.With him he had a few people. I told him he could help me lay it and to have his friends hang out in the city till were done. He says this friend of his is ready to come with us. Now I had talked to the guy before and knew he was connected to the rainbow family, but his energy seamed weird. trusting my friends judgement i said alright.

So we decide to drive over to oakland to lay it in a hotel. We get to some sleazy hotel out by the freeway and get ready. Now i'm a little edgy about this newbie watching, but as long as he stays out of the way it's fine. So we get to work and it takes quite awhile to lay 5 grams of acid. Thats 50 tenpack or 50,000 doses. Were done and cleanin up and he say my friend is ready for a print. I'm like are you sure and he says i think so. I look at his friend and he's like just give it to me I can handle it. So I get out my jar of silver crystal and knock some out on the nightstand because my friend wants to take some with him to do in the mountains.

Well this fuckin dude sticks his finger right in my pile of crystal and then licks it. I'm like thats a pretty hefty dose there soldier. He's like ya whatever now what do we do. Then I started to realize it was going to get weird. Within 2 minutes he's saying man my fuckin stomach hurt's that was poison. I'm like go in the bathroom your going to puke. He goes in there and and we hear him cussin and puking. Meanwhile i'm askin my friend what the hell he's got us into. Then the bathroom door opens and he comes out butt naked saying i'm gettin the fuck out of here.

Were like no man just chill your not going to be able to get far. We put him in the back bedroom and turn the lights out and figure thats best for him. I close the door and tell him if he needs me were there. I figure he's got some things to sort out with god. Now this hotel Is right on the freeway. In fact you can jump out the window onto it. Were also on the second floor. Well were sitting there and i'm making some phone calls telling people i'm going to be hung up for awhile and I hear cars on the freeway honking. We go back into the bedroom and he's halfway out the window, getting ready to jump onto the Oakland freeway naked as the day he was born.

We pull him back into the room and he's starting to realize he's dying.He thinks i'm causing him to die and i'm the devil. Now shit gets ugly. He's screaming at us that he's dieing and trying to get out of the hotel. Since I just layed 5 grams i'm high also as is my friend. We call some other friends to come over. Were holding him down on the bed trying to cover his mouth. We have 50,000 doses of freshly layed LSD in the room and I don't need the cops coming. I take the pan and all the supplies I used to lay with and throw them out the window onto the freeway.

My other friends get there and we tell the girls take the acid and get out of hear quick. This guy's screaming at the top of his lungs that he's dying and I know the other hotel guest's can here him. It's got to be any minute that the Oakland police show up. I'm telling him to let go ,don't fight it. He thinks i'm satan so he's not listening to anything I say. Also as we have been wrestling him he has lost control of his bodily fluids. There's puke ,shit and piss all over. I can't imagine what the cops are going to think when they come in and see a couple hippies on some guy covered in puke and shit screaming i'm dying as we tell him it's ok he'll like it.

After awhile he stops moving. He was sucked into eternity. He was gone. As he layed there motionless we cleaned him up. And my friend sang amazing grace over and over to him. After an hour passed I realized the cops hadn't came. I contribute this to 2 things. The protection of God and the fact we were in a nasty part of Oakland and people mind there own buisness.

My girl comes by and brings us clean shirts and pants. Itake a shower and clean up as they watch him and then we take turns. My nerves are frazzled. I'm high and this guys bad trip has really wigged me out. Me and my girl decide to go for a walk since my friends with him and he's not moving. We get out side and realize that going for a walk at 3 am in oakland isn't going to be good. She senses my tension and we go to the side of the hotel in some bushes were she layes me down and sets my mind at ease with that magic only a woman can perform.

As dawn breaks he's coming around. Talking incoherantly ,but I can see a sparkle in his eye. We all part ways and me and my girl head back to SF to get some sleep.
A day or two later my friend calls and says there heading home and to come say goodbye. I get there and this guy comes up to me and gives me a big hug and says he's sorry. I tell him don't worry about it. He then tells me that he met god and was a different person now. This makes me happy.

This man hasn't taken LSD since and lives in Oregon and owns a organic farm.
He's happy with a family and at peace.
He says that night was the most important and best thing that ever happened to him. I see him at the Oregon county fair every year and we always have a big hug.
he's turned into somebody i really admire and love.

After this incedent I became very carefull of who I printed.
wink.gif
Sempre dallo stesso thread e l'incredibile...

LSD-Crystal to blotter (thread)...
I have decided to make this thread to consentrate info that I have posted in other post`s. I will discuss LSD crystal and what happens with it.This info is from my experiances a long time ago.I can safely offer it because I have retired from this line of work and stay far away from it.

First I will briefly discuss the people or family as there called so you can get an appreciation for what they do and have done. The family is motivated to spread LSD because we believe that LSD is a key givin to us from above. LSD was givin to man from god to help him see the error of his ways. Why do you think it was discovered during the most horrible time in history. It is the antidote for the atomic bomb. It`s doesn`t matter if you beleive this or not ,because what i`m trying to express is how deeply important the family feels about the sacred value of LSD. Those who are at the upper level`s of the family will gladly sacrifice there lifes and freedom to do this work.

OK now down to the crystal. I have little knowlege about LSD manufacture so i`m going to talk about the final product the crystal. On tour crystal came in brown glass bottles with 1-10 grams in them. The bottles were sealed and contained CO2 and crystal. You can`t just buy crystal from family. First you have to be taught how to lay it ,which i`ll cover in a little bit. Also you have to do a thumbprint(eat it) there are no exeptions to this rule.The reason is to make sure your Karma is clean enough to handle this sacred work.

TYPES OF CRYSTAL
Needlepoint-very pure(95%) white powerdery crystal,was available in small amount`s. The best of the best
grin.gif

White Fluff-Very pure(95%) white light flakes of crystal. Still around and the most sought after. very pure
Silver-Good and clean(85-90%)-light greyish crystal. Was an unbelievable amount of this around in the late eighty`s and early nineties. Very good stuff. My first thumbprint was this kind. If you ate acid in the 80-90`s you probably sampled some silver.
Amber-Decent(70%?) This crystal varied from a light amber color to an almost dark brown color.Was always available.One batch called quadricept amber was the color of light honey and was very good.Lot`s a people worked with this crystal but I always would use silver instead since it was better and the same price.
Lavender-(60-70%?) light purple to almost black colored crystal. Like amber it varied batch to batch.
TJ(tornado juice) - purity unknown. I seen this shit in about four different colors and it always scared me. No experiance with it.
Champagne-(50-60%) black crystal, nasty stuff IMHO. I worked with it once and swore to never touch it again.

OK so you got some crystal and need to get it on blotter. It`s a pretty amazing feeling holding a jar in your hands that has 10 grams of crystal in it. That`s 100,000 doses in the palm of your hand. For dealing with laying we`ll say we got 1 gram. Acid is always layed 1 gram=10 tenpacks. A tenpack is tensheets. 1gram=10,000doses. If your laying needlpoint your doses will be 95mcg, because your crystal is 95% pure. If your laying amber your shit will be 70mcg, because it`s 70% pure. got it
smile.gif

Now you get a glass pyrex pan to dip your tenpacks in. Your crystal is dissovled into 110ml. of everclear per gram.The purer crystals dissolve instantly with a little stirring. The not so pure take a little shaking. Champange is damn near impossible to get to dissolve evenly.
Paper-for white blotter standard watercolor paper#14 or equivalent is used. It`s critical you get the right paper. If you don`t it won`t absorb right and you`ll fuck it all up.Print`s are made up ahead of time and perferated
OK so you got your crystal dissolved and your paper cut and ready. There are 2 schools when it comes to putting it on the paper. First dump the solution in the pan and dip each tenpack into it then lift it up and let any excess solution run off into the pan. Second method is to put the tenpack into the pan and squirt the solution on it with a baby syringe(the ones they give little kids medicine with). I Have done both and prefer dipping them just because its quicker .Then the tenpacks are layed out to dry which doesn`t take long since alcohol evaporates quickly.
If you did it right there will be very little residue left in the bottom of the pan.This redidue is extremly potent and is eather soaked up with a piece of paper(called mop up) or made into potent liquid(called wash). Whatever you choose this is saved for your personal use
wink.gif

While your doing all this you get very,very high. As soon as you open the jar of crystal it intoxicates the air. Most people were rubber gloves when doing this some don`t. Just don`t have any plans afterwards.
tongue.gif

There might be slightly different methods used when laying, but this is how the dead family does it.
grin.gif

After the tenpacks are dryed there distibuted and eaten up.
Since the end of the Grateful Dead the massive distribution network that used to get rid of so much acid has been broken up badly.
Never fear Acid is still out there
smile.gif

One last note as I stated at the begining of this post I am no longer involved with this buisness. I don`t use or sell LSD anymore. I havn`t for years.
I realise many of you really want some acid ,but i can`t help you so please be so kind as not to P.M. me for a hookup.
If you have questions regarding any of this i will be more than happy to try to answer them if i can.
God bless you all
wink.gif
heart.gif
da questo...

Comunque tornando al post di Nulle', io con le giuste precauzioni lo farei... Mi rendo conto che sia una cosa da incoscienti, ma d'altronde questo tipo di esplorazione e' da incoscienti! Se sono su questa strada, e' perche' c'e' qualcosa che voglio trovare e da come ne parla, sembra una "life-changing experience"...

Detto questo, il tipo dice che ha ormai smesso di prendere LSD e che comunque, dopo tutti questi anni si sente ancora fatto :D Probabilmente il corpo non ce la fa a smaltire tutto quell'LSD (parla di una dose equivalente a tanti fogli di blotter!)...

Pero' forse forse, sarebbe meglio una "overdose" di qualcosa di piu' naturale... Devo ammettere che prendere 500 volte il quantitativo di una dose consigliata, non mi sembra una furbata!

Comunque trovo interessante, che a quei dosaggi il "livello di saturazione" perda totalmente di significato...
There is a massive difference between 500mcg and a thumbprint.
There not even comparable trips. As for saturation effect this is from medical research in the 50's comparing doses of lsd. There may not be a notacable difference between 1000 and 2000 mcg. There is a huge difference between 1000mcg. and 40 or 50 mg. Of course the reseachers never ventured into this dosage range. As for Jonathon Ott and Ram Dass I would venture to say neither has had a thumbprint. The quote you printed of Ram Dass is dealing with tolerance anyway not saturation levels.Taking 2400mcg of acid a day for weeks would be alot different than taking 40,000mcg one time. I know close to a hundred people that have had thumbprints and each one would laugh there ass of if someone told them there was no difference between 500mcg. and 50,000mcg.
As for futher clarification try eating 500mcg. and a couple weeks later stick your finger in some LSD crystal and lick it. Then you can see just how similar experiances they are.
smirk.gif
Sempre dal primo thread...

Nullè

Inscrit
9 Sept 2011
Dove l'hai pescata sta roba? Molto affascinante!

Node

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2012
Monad a dit:
Allora vi posto altre due storielle...

Sempre dallo stesso thread e l'incredibile...

LSD-Crystal to blotter (thread)...

da questo...

Comunque tornando al post di Nulle', io con le giuste precauzioni lo farei... Mi rendo conto che sia una cosa da incoscienti, ma d'altronde questo tipo di esplorazione e' da incoscienti! Se sono su questa strada, e' perche' c'e' qualcosa che voglio trovare e da come ne parla, sembra una "life-changing experience"...

Detto questo, il tipo dice che ha ormai smesso di prendere LSD e che comunque, dopo tutti questi anni si sente ancora fatto :D Probabilmente il corpo non ce la fa a smaltire tutto quell'LSD (parla di una dose equivalente a tanti fogli di blotter!)...

Pero' forse forse, sarebbe meglio una "overdose" di qualcosa di piu' naturale... Devo ammettere che prendere 500 volte il quantitativo di una dose consigliata, non mi sembra una furbata!

Comunque trovo interessante, che a quei dosaggi il "livello di saturazione" perda totalmente di significato...

Sempre dal primo thread...

Dici "con le giuste precauzioni lo farei", ma penso che con una dose così non esistano di precauzioni.
Sarà che con lsd ci sono sempre andato cauto, ma un esperienza così non la farei davvero mai.
Concordo a pieno con ciò che hai scritto, che sarebbe meglio un "overdose" di qualcosa di più naturale.
Pensavo che con un quantitativo così alto avesse avuto un viaggio di una settimana, ma invece da come ho capito non è stato poi così lungo..

In ogni caso queste cose sono molto interessanti, ma preferisco leggerle sinceramente ahah

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Si, forse non mi sono spiegato bene... Le giuste precauzioni sarebbero, uno o piu' sitter capaci, un posto sicuro e isolato dove poter gridare senza problemi :D e una o piu' settimane tranquille per riprendermi. Pero' ovviamente, non esiste modo per prepararsi psicologicamente a un'esperienza del genere... Sarebbe come immaginarsi il nirvana (in senso buddista) prima di raggiungerlo!

Tutto questo mi fa venire in mente quando, su un altro forum avevo chiesto consigli riguardo a una prima dose "eroica" (5g o piu') di funghi e questo utente piu' esperto mi aveva consigliato di evitare dosi intermedie... Secondo lui, e io sono pienamente d'accordo, e' molto peggio essere parecchio fatti ma con il proprio ego ancora intatto, che fattissimi e senza piu' ego. In parole povere, quando superi un certo limite, l'idea di se' non esite piu' e quindi non c'e' un io che si possa spaventare o terrorizzare...

Nullè

Inscrit
9 Sept 2011
si io la penso cosi riguardo la DMT...

Paolo

Inscrit
7 Avr 2013
Sono esperienze terribili e affascinanti allo stesso tempo ma che consistono, io penso, nel cuore stesso di un certo tipo di "ricerca".
Ossia è cosa buona e simpatica provare eccitanti, tranquillanti, stordenti di vario tipo ma il "punto" di tutto questo giocherellare non può che essere il momento in cui la propria persona viene mandata in frantumi e come questa esperienza viene gestita e metabolizzata.

Inoltre, secondo la mia modesta opinione, l'incontro con questa sirena della dissoluzione dell'io è solo un fatto di tempo... tutti siamo destinata a sperimentarla nel momento della nostra personale morte. (è una dissoluzione totale o parziale? Uno stravolgimento completo o solo un cambio di stato? Chi può dirlo...)
Quindi la scelta potrebbe essere fra provare questa mimesi di morte oggi o aspettare che ciò avvenga di suo quando è destino che arrivi.
Nel primo caso cosa guadagna il cercatore? Forse una vita più serena nel tempo che gli resta, forse un'approssimazione più autentica al fondo, al "rumore bianco" dell'esistenza... e una più chiara dipartita al momento opportuno.

Ne varrebbe la pena? Onestamente credo di sì...

Headache

Banni
Inscrit
2 Fev 2012
Assurdamente affascinante!
Non riesco ad immaginare un esperienza così.. Ma sinceramente consiglio di iniziare con funghi se si vuole avere un esperienza così,
più che altro per la durata, il cervello è uno solo e sottoporlo ad uno sforzo così è un pò rischioso..
Poi con un effetto così forte non credo sia poi così bello vissuto sulla propia pelle...
Preferisco al massimo 30g di semilanceata freschi o 2 - 3 acidi buoni, oltre non sono mai andato (apparte con gli acidi scrausi xD)

FrankBlack

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
18 Avr 2013
Secondo la vostra esperienza qual è l'età consigliabile per provare un acido? E' meglio provare prima altre cose per prepararsi all'esperienza? Qualche altro consiglio utile sul momento della giornata o sul luogo dove andare in trip?

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Grazie ragazzi, tanti commenti intelligenti!

FrankBlack, secondo me l'eta' non e' cosi' importante, e' molto piu' importante il set and setting! Anzi, per me e' piu' comune un'esperienza difficile (non credo nel bad trip) tra gli adulti diciamo gia' formati, che tra i ragazzi giovani che hanno ancora la mente aperta! Comunque, rimane il fatto che ognuno e' diverso e che alcune persone dovrebbero semplicemente evitare questo tipo di sostanze!

Sul fatto di cosa sia meglio provare per primo, non ti saprei dire... Io reputo l'LSD molto meno forte/profondo dei funghi, ayahuasca e mescalina, pero' altre persone potrebbero non essere d'accordo! Detto questo, c'e' da dire che a livelli cosi' alti sono probabilmente tutte molto simili! Comunque potresti prima provare l'LSA (Morning Glory, ...) che e' piu' leggera...

Come primo setting, direi durante una bella giornata di sole, con pochi (1 o 2) amici fidati, in un luogo sicuro e tranquillo in mezzo alla natura!

oldbrand7

Inscrit
17 Jan 2013
ragionando sulle dosi per gli alcolisti citate da Hoffman, a parte sto link..

Lsd contro l'alcolismo "può aiutare a smettere" - Repubblica.it

ragionavo sul fatto che lui parte da una dose "attiva" di 25-75ug, che non sono niente. l'ultima volta, se era vero, ne ho presi 300ug (2x150), e tutto sommato è stata più leggera, di molto, del mio primo trip, che di certo singolarmente non poteva avere più di 200ug (i famosi shiva double drop di 5-6 anni fa..poi va a sapere se è vero..).

riguardo quel link ho notato anche io che sotto lsd non mi interessa affatto bere fumare o qualsiasi altra cosa, sto felice come una pasqua e non tocco una sigaretta per tutto il viaggio.

ma annuncio solennemente che cascasse il mondo resisto fino a che non si fa una seratina al mare (perchè nella mia intenzione farlo a roma in qualche locale sarebbe antipatico nonchè avvilente e a dirla tutta uno spreco..)...

mi sparo MILLE microgrammi e ciao. quindi da oggi eviterò qualsiasi psichedelico fino a quel giorno.

ovviamente mi porto un po' di clonazepam o gbl in caso mi prendesse male, ma temo invece il contrario, come tutte le volte, cioè che mi prenderà male tornare alla triste realtà..

SYD veglierà su di me.

spero che qualcuno di voi sarà testimone dell'evento, che si preannuncia spettacolare :)

sirgaldino

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
6 Mar 2013
girando per il web ho trovato questo link

Ehrlich's Testing Kit | Bunk Police

sarebbe un tester per distinguere se sono presento RC e quale tipo... nel video dimostrativo fa vedere che il tipo analizza della polvere ...non credo però sia possibile farlo coi blotter:crybaby:

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Si può fare anche con i blotter, però purtroppo i test colorimetrici non sono precisissimi...

EZ Test

PedoFearBear

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mai 2013
Salve ragazzi, volevo avere dei consigli per la prima esperienza con questa sostanza.
Domani avrei la festa della scuola con musica (anche se musica che fa abbastanza schifo) e le altre cavolate. Penso che possa essere un buon posto per provare, sarei con 2 miei amici che anche loro senza esperienza, ma cercheranno di seguirmi in questa esperienza e di salvarmi la vita!(Il tutto alle 9 di mattina) Mentre per la sostanza in se, ho preso un blotter che dovrebbe essere da 200 milligrammi anche se me l'ha dato chiuso nella plastica che si usa per i cibi e non so se è il massimo, in più non lo conosco, ma è amico di amici... Ah e pensavo che mezzo blotter potrebbe andare bene, per avere un esperienza non troppo leggera ma manco troppo potente. Ora datemi voi qualche consiglio se cambiare set o setting o altro, grazie :D

Lalocomotiva

Inscrit
25 Sept 2011
se è davvero 200ug allaccia bene le cinture, anche con mezzo.

PedoFearBear

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mai 2013
Lalocomotiva a dit:
se è davvero 200ug allaccia bene le cinture, anche con mezzo.

Lo spero, anche perché mi è costato 25€ (Stra paccato ma è l'unico che ho trovato..)

Monad

Inscrit
15 Sept 2012
Il taglio mi sembra un po' troppo netto...

PedoFearBear

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
2 Mai 2013
Probabilmente era una dose leggera, ne ho preso meta ed è salito dopo circa 2 ore.. L'unico effetto è un bel po di euforia e ogni tanto i tetti delle case che ondeggiavano e le auto parcheggiate che indietreggiavano, ma c'è anche il fatto che il set è il setting facevano davvero schifo rispetto a quelli che avevo programmato..
Tengo l'altra meta per uno di sti giorni per riprovare l'esperienza in un momento migliore...
(Comunque come prima esperienza con questa sostanza mi è piaciuta, anche perché nei picchi l'euforia era davvero alta, e poi questa era la prima esperienza proprio con le sostanze di questo genere, avendo fino ad oggi provato solo la cannabis)