Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

This Goddess and the Occultocracy

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Wow !!! So many people with the bored housewife syndrom ?
hehehe yeah
One time America had no fences, not even for animals. Imagine that! Native peoples will let you know this was real. And then gradually fences were put up by the whiteman, and native peoples were herded into smaller and smaller cages, and of course wanted natural return to freedom.
And they of course never had wars.
Society is never free.
I agree. As we live in a democratic, suppressive society, I demand a vote. I vote that society is never free. Any others wanting to show what suppression is? :wink:

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
errrrm i dont think 'bored housewives' explore subjects like this...?

And Indigenous peoples did not have wars like 'we' have wars. Organized wars which are a racket wars.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
bacteria have wars. you can actually see how they organizedly kill their opponents over resources on a petri dish.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"i dont think 'bored housewives' explore subjects like this...? "

I think most people come acrosss the subject/s but they have a balanced aproach and dont get fanatical about it .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
zezt a dit:
And that idea and apathy, and elitism, I feel, is the danger of Eastern forms of religious indoctrination, including Buddhism!
agreed.
But belief systems like Christianity, and Islam, and Judaism, and Hinduism, and Buddhism deny this right, and pretend you can be free in a hostile oppressive space. Why? Because they dream of eventual escape from the prison their belief systems create! They have lost contact with the land.
What prison does your belief system create? Isn't that precisely what this thread is about?

Freedom comes when the will to dominate ceases to be. Yet a struggle is always a relationship between to parties. If you cease the will to dominate, the other looses power over you. The hostile oppressive space is in fact not that hostile. Perceiving it as hostile is creating the want to dominate others. All you need to do to be free is live in harmony, submit yourself to the natural way of being.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
"i dont think 'bored housewives' explore subjects like this...? "

I think most people come acrosss the subject/s but they have a balanced aproach and dont get fanatical about it .

you are confuing fanaticism with passion and integrity.

Is a native American fanatic when speaking of what they have LOST?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Ownership wasn't very big with native Americans, so how do you loose something you never possessed?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
im looking forward to finding out what all this has to do with "this Godess"

haha, cool question, and one I will love to answer. I explained actually if I recall in first post by way of introduction.

The authentic Goddess is nature, the universe. nature and the universe not in conflict. Spirit and body not in conflict. Life and death not in conflict.
No want for escape from Earth to some everlasting heaven. No fear of everlasting hell. Or fear of being born to a woman and birthing here afresh as a new being. No fear of cycles.
No lording it over the animals and people who are Indigenous.
No thinking that the earth needs to be MADE sacred. As it already IS sacred!

Understanding what is at fault are belief systems pretending to be at odds with each other but really their core fear is nature, and connection between life and death, and feelings.

The occultocracy coopt symbols of the Goddess like the serpent, and dove, etc. But you have to see them for their fruits. They hate and despise earth, and animals, and those they consider like animals---usually people with brown and black skin. AND women.

So my intention is to explore this and make it plain. because the so-called New Age which is the religion of the pushers of a 'New World order' is very deceptive.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"you are confuing fanaticism with passion and integrity."

In whose case ??????? And ....... no thank you i`m not . I´m saying there is a difference betweeen a healthy balanced aproach and seemingly professional fanatical hysterical conspiracy theorists ."

"Is a native American fanatic when speaking of what they have LOST?"

If hes doing it fanaticaly . Its not what you do its how you do it .

Do fish fart ?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Forkbender a dit:
zezt a dit:
And that idea and apathy, and elitism, I feel, is the danger of Eastern forms of religious indoctrination, including Buddhism!
agreed.
But belief systems like Christianity, and Islam, and Judaism, and Hinduism, and Buddhism deny this right, and pretend you can be free in a hostile oppressive space. Why? Because they dream of eventual escape from the prison their belief systems create! They have lost contact with the land.
What prison does your belief system create? Isn't that precisely what this thread is about?

Freedom comes when the will to dominate ceases to be. Yet a struggle is always a relationship between to parties. If you cease the will to dominate, the other looses power over you. The hostile oppressive space is in fact not that hostile. Perceiving it as hostile is creating the want to dominate others. All you need to do to be free is live in harmony, submit yourself to the natural way of being.

No I don't agree. For one such a philosophy doesn't help other species from the ignorant dominance of man. because their myth writ BY dominiant males makes the believers in it believe it comes from a 'God' that told them they had right to dominate. The animals know nothing (as far as I am aware) of Eastern idealistic cliches. Many species have, and continue to go extinct, and it just goes on!

Or take the situation of a relationship where the woman (or man) is being abused by their partner. The one being abused is not dominating when they choose to not take any more. That is their POWER! And using this power can be very effective against a dominator who is usually a coward and knows he can get away with murder when bullying a weak-willed other.
Also the battered dog might come back with such a bite it will make its abuser think twice from trying it on again

You surely must have seen that video I asked you to watch by now 'the fourth world war'...? You see lots of examples of people who have had enough and join hands against the perpetrators of great abuse. THAt is community finding its voice, and power.

Our world is VERY hostile. There is great abuse going on. But because of their mindcontrol, which will include beliefs like you seem to share, this creates a much welcomed apathy for these tyrants. they LOVE it when people wont speak up for their liberties. It then is so easy, and they aint going to suddenly not do it if you sit and meditate on a rock.

Listen man, think about the animals, all species, and the children, and generations to come. We HAVE to make an effort.

One other example--school. It IS hostile, and its purpose is for indoctrination and dominance over yours and all other children by the State. And they are drugging kids in their millions, labelling them with bogus 'mental diseases' they call 'ADHD' etc. Harmful drugs. To challenge this abuse to your child you have to speak up. And change this evil shit. USE your will power.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
Do fish fart ?

some fish do indeed fart quite loudly

Yes, I have heard one, and would sooner listen to one fart than to your efforts in conversation 8)

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
ive never attempted to have a conversation with you. i cant see the point. if you write something worth reading, and that i havnt heard 1000 times before then maybe ill put some effort into it Zesty boy. till then ill ignore your hot air :)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
oh i had never thought if fishes farted. i guess they do. do they make bubbles? i bet they make bubbles.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
???????? a dit:
oh i had never thought if fishes farted. i guess they do. do they make bubbles? i bet they make bubbles.

they do indeed make bubbles. i think it is nitrogen released from their swim bladder rather than methane etc

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I sugest official holy church of the psychonuts mystery Kult Klub Klan syndycate company LTD experaments . "Obtain " fish of varying sizes , weights and on varying diaets and suss if they fart at a tone that is specific to their size / weight / diaet and if so organise it so that we could get some fish to fart us a tune ? Fish fart handy ring tones............

Maybe there is an evilutionary advantage from farting / farting loud ?

The sea is green , salty and slimy because fish have been pissing in it for a few billion years .

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
druglessdouglas a dit:
ive never attempted to have a conversation with you. i cant see the point. if you write something worth reading, and that i havnt heard 1000 times before then maybe ill put some effort into it Zesty boy. till then ill ignore your hot air :)

well thread-derailer boy, I challenge you on that.

As far as I am aware what I am putting down is fairly unique, hence why I am wanting to share it.

IF you have heard same thing a thousand times as you claim, let me know ONE other person/article talking about what i am---thats if you've even read and understood what i am talking about in this thread (which i doubt). Out of a THOUSAND you will have great choice, yes?

In fact your effort will do me a favour. because I very much WANT to find someone on my wavelength about this. So dont go and find David Icke, or a David icke--alike. OR Alan Watt, or Freeman, or Hoffman

But yeah, that is me throwing the guantlet down at ya!