Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

This Goddess and the Occultocracy

zezt

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
GOD a dit:
Show me ONE SINGLE REAL reference to any of your fantasys . You keep declairing your paranoid fantasys to be fact . Then you use your fantasy facts to pretend to validate more fantasys .

GOD. Hint? Watch the films I presented!

If you have nothing to do but troll, and provoke, and cannot add anything intelligent to this conversation, then go away.

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
restin a dit:
So when we see 'hidden' references to 9/11

I asked Moscow if I could stay in the "discussion" as it is funny and killes some boredom-virusses and they gave me the OK...................

Show me plz 10 movies with hidden references thx cu.

errrm, who is Moscow? This is MY discussion. I started this thread off. So what do you mean?

And I have already linked you up to the series of videos? Did you miss it?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Hollywood movies. You said the Matrix. Fine. 9 more plz.

lol Moscow is a city, my friend. And this is not YOUR discussion either.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"GOD. Hint? Watch the films I presented!"

Show me real facts and not mentaly confused fantasy films . As i said you keep trying to justify your confusion with more confusion . Learn to debate . Maybe go in a court and learn how soliciters do it . If you stood up anywhere in public and debated your themes fairly and honestly you wouldnt last more than a few minutes and then they would end the debate and / or put you in a mental hospital .

I`m not saying that there arent any conspiracys or that we dont need to be concerned , i`m saying offer me proof . Rational arguments . Discuss with us with normal rules of debating .

I keep trying to explain to you what mental illness is and you dont seem to understand . Your exagerated concern , vehamense , agression and un-ability to take into concideration what others say and think proves that you have your prioritys wrong . I keep asking you what your aim is and are you getting what you want out of this thread . = You are getting what you want . You obviously want to cause trouble and are enjoying it or you wouldnt be doing it .

"If you have nothing to do but troll, and provoke, and cannot add anything intelligent to this conversation, then go away."

That was the undenyable proof . You dont live on the planet alone . Who the fuck do you think you are ? You dont think about what others here say at all . You declair yourself to be right and continue with your irational rants .

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
Well maybe methinks you project too much.

I mean tis you who is the one pushin your shit down everyone's throat. I remember how you communicated with MAX FREAKOUT--last encounter i had with you where you were SO disrespectful. But hats off to MAX he didn't take the bait of your childish brat provokishness.

What are you like? Your presence brooding over these threads here and calling the shots. IF you spoke to some people face to face the way you do here at your keyboard, they would/should give you a good slap.

Why should ANYone choose to debate with you? :twisted:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
GOD a dit:
I`m not saying that there arent any conspiracys or that we dont need to be concerned , i`m saying offer me proof . Rational arguments . Discuss with us with normal rules of debating .

i'm sure the real conspirators out there must be very happy when people get wrapped up in esoterica... or anything but the very real (albeit less grandiose) everyday conspiracies committed by control freaks, fat cats and politicians.. like this whistleblower site which has had frequent legal threats against it

http://www.wikileaks.org/

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
st.bot.32 a dit:
GOD a dit:

i'm sure the real conspirators out there must be very happy when people get wrapped up in esoterica... or anything but the very real (albeit less grandiose) everyday conspiracies committed by control freaks, fat cats and politicians.. like this whistleblower site which has had frequent legal threats against it

http://www.wikileaks.org/

Depends what you mean. For example, if you mean 'getting wrapped up' so you help them create a myth about them, as i have said is the case about 'synchromysticism; and the idea of actual entities that have been called Reptilian ETs who are said to be the 'overlords'. Then I agree is getting sidetracked, and lost in esoterica, and paranoia.

But what I am trying to get across is that the 'power numbers' they use, and 'power of names, and places' is NOT meant to obfuscate, but they use intentionally because they take it very seriously indeed.( And involved is all kinds of sadism, and murder, on huge scales. For example Hiroshima??!) And from there they depend on the ones who dont believe in the other myths --which as I am saying, serves their purpose--to dismiss, ridicule, censor, and not take seriously the very cules they DO leave over their events which mark their path to a 'New World Order', which includes bloodshed, and creating trauma. and physical, and mindcontrol.

So imagine if more and more people take this seriously and examine the clues they leave in plain sight. Don't you think that when this becomes conscious, the unconscious power they intend to impose on us will weaken, etc?

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
O must say I am surprised: surprised people knowing psychedelic experience--here--aren't more openminded about this, and diggin what I am meaning,...... AND, that considering this forums section is to do with Goddess, I dont think I have had ONE female take part in this debate. Now that is weird! :shock:

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
when i joined the Illuminati i promised not to talk about it. i did just join for the cheap drinks at the lodge though

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
and here i thought illuminati got discount booze everywhere. all you have to do is flash the secret symbol to those in the know ;)

dollar_ase.gif

zezt

Inscrit
25 Mai 2008
so you think all this is some kind of joke?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
zezt a dit:
O must say I am surprised: surprised people knowing psychedelic experience--here--aren't more openminded about this, and diggin what I am meaning,...... AND, that considering this forums section is to do with Goddess, I dont think I have had ONE female take part in this debate. Now that is weird! :shock:
Well, that's a general thing of this entire forum, and perhaps on psychedelic message boards in general.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I think it also depends on the subject.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
The Empire is the institution, the codification, of derangement; it is insane and imposes its insanity on us by violence, since its nature is a violent one. To fight the Empire is to be infected by its derangement. This is a paradox: whoever defeats a segment of the Empire becomes the Empire; it proliferates like a virus, imposing its form on its enemies. Thereby it becomes its enemies.

- Philip K. Dick, VALIS

:idea:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^ +1

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
But if you don't fight, you simply become a lazy hippie, consuming drug culture (rave parties, goa festivals, ayahuasca ceremonies, coffeeshops, smartshops) but never defending it. Fighting injustice should be part of every hero's adventure.

Of course I'm not talking about a physical fight. The pen is mightier than the sword.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
You can defend alternative culture while living within a bigger context. We are not enemies of anyone, we just live our life the way we think is right. Don't spend energy in righting a wrong, just do it right. That doesn't mean laziness, or lethargy, it means using your energy in a way you think is constructive. Instead of negating problems, we should offer solutions.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
it means using your energy in a way you think is constructive. Instead of negating problems, we should offer solutions

+1 and +1 to magickmumu as well

that is one of the most powerful messages i have gotten from psychedelic use in general, tripping and drumming/making music especially. Everyone is so focused on contributing to the positive energy of the whole. that's how i want to expend what energy i have, anyway (when i can)

i'm not against holding your ground and fighting when you have to. sometimes it is very clear and obvious. sometimes though it becomes a mind game that wastes a lot of your energy and contributes nothing positive to the world, and in the end is actually all about self-empowerment, not about making the world a happier place.