Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

the money system is evil

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i think it's becoming more and more obvious and as i see it in some sense it's also becoming more and more meaningless.
because there is so much shit to buy, so many products etc etc, but in general we can say the people don't have enough
money to buy it.

so why should we support the greed of a few people?? we shouldn't. maybe we could be much more evolved by now as
a whole as humanity. but it seems like some people don't want that. it's too much of a ego war on a collective level.
it doesn't help us to follow the fear controlled paradigms of reality of the people that i am talking about. well it's not
that i know these people, but it's logical to me that they are there.

to me this just says how we are played out against each other in some way or so. but maybe we could be a lot better off
if we would not swallow the propaganda and think for ourselves.

if you ask me it appears that nations have been becoming more like corporations in some sense. the idea of programs and the limitedness of them in that context is interesting to ponder about.
in some sense i feel like it's as if they want to push their closed-mindedness on us.

any thoughts???

peace

Eniac

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2012
Yeah, I agree.

I mean it is obvious how wrong it is, and how plainly evil it is.
Sadly it is hard to come up with any good alternative, e.g. my personal opinion is that there should be no money or monetary unit whatsoever, but that people should all get basic resources for survival and the basic needs for living (there shouldn't be further explanation here 'cause you probablly understand me ), and that more intelligent people should get more luxorius stuff.

But another problem is, there is no one really who can tell that someone is intelligent and someone is not. IQ tests prove little, personal opinions prove less.
How to change money and with what. Onwards, how to make it actually work on a global scale. I do think we should definitly do something about it, because if we won't - who will?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
You are a slave to your desires, The money system merely exploits peoples desires.

What would you do for €100? €1,000? €1,000,000?

Would you beg for it? Lie to obtain it? Steal it? Sell your sexual services for it? Sell an internal organ for it? Kill for it?

"Working" to obtain money to survive, allows for atrocities to be commited and the feable excuse "We were just doing our job" become acceptable. Everything I say above happens in the "Working" world.....

The reason the shit is out there in mass amount is to keep the masses occupied, You ever tried talking about real world problems with people who are wrapped up in material gain?

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Ron Paul's ideas on the world's current monetary system gives a lot of perspective on the matter.
There are plenty of good ones on youtube if you would like.

Here's two of them:

[youtube]Ts88VORUYKo[/youtube]

[youtube]vicjTU1clEA[/youtube]

Enjoy :eek:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
@kinglordmaster man can you please really go fuck off with that government propaganda bullshit!!!... i don't want that shit here. can you please delete that shit.... seriously!!!!.... NO THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! :finger: :evil: :evil: :evil: :\ :\ :angry: :angry:

@sticki yes what some people are willing to do just for money is simply more than retarded and shocking... and yes distraction plus ignorance is used a lot against the population. maybe to disguise the deception (pills) or so... :x :x

@eniac well maybe a money system is a good thing, basically. but not when it's totally corrupted and seemingly almost exclusively controlled by greedy, selfish bastards and heartless people. and it's also not so good when you are pushed/forced
to having to cooperate with what others do. :roll: :roll: :x :x :x :angry: :angry: :angry: :ninja:
also a hierarchy in society is probably a necessity. but if you ask me, a certain way of natural unfoldment/evolving of such a thing would be more beneficial than too much enforcing etc etc. it seems to me that often the greatest mistake or so is simply a lack of (true) communication or so. and hmmm even in ancient times societies were almost always ruled by a hierarchy...
in india the caste system, egypt pharaoh system, europe in medieval times king system, nature folks' tribe system, etc etc....
and i am sure that corruption always played a role... it is said that power corrupts, right??? :?
people are creatures of habit and herd. :lol: :wink: :?

peace

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
i would vote for ron paul over any of the other jackoffs running for president, but im not voting for him either. they are all shady. even the ones with the pretty packaging.

i'd much rather like to see all of congress fired, all the supreme court justices fired, and all of senate fired. wipe the slate clean., then modify the laws so that corporations couldn't contribute infinite dollars to government officials the way that they do now.

they are the ones making all the moves, the president is a laughable minority in case we all forgot how american democracy works...

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Ever since colonisation and the theft and poisoning of the native lands of the red skin indians, America has been run simply by the biggest dog.

Everything to do with government and congress, presidents and everything else is just pravado to make you think you actually hold some weight in your opinion as an individual.

The best slave is the one that thinks he is truelly free, After all....

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yes... it's war against peoples' intelligence and human dignity. :roll: :x
i think most politicians got the illusion that they are able to represent the population, which is relatively obviously not true.
if you ask me, it's just retarded to take lies as a basis. well i guess mostly they simply don't know any better.... right???
the real criminals are mostly at first glance not recognizable as such, because they are trained in acting all nice, fakely
smiling all the time etc etc.... it's a twisted system. and well i do pity those who can't feel anymore...
well it's like in the story "animal farm", which i can highly recommend... the pigs have taken the power indeed... :? :? :x :x

i think sticki has put it pretty well...surely, the corruption has grown strong and stupidity has had more than enough power.
when will they learn how war against nature is war against themselves. well when they stop with the injustice of the sick ego
life and all the stupid drama that comes with it. i think sometimes ego drama can be even fun and interesting, too, but the way
i observe it in a lot of the fake ass people, i can't find anything funny or interesting about it. it's just stupid retarded. like
shitting monkeys lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:

peace

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
BrainEater a dit:
i think sometimes ego drama can be even fun and interesting, too, but the way
i observe it in a lot of the fake ass people, i can't find anything funny or interesting about it. it's just stupid retarded. like
shitting monkeys lol... :lol: :lol: :lol: :retard: :retard: :retard: :retard:
..? :|

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
:toimonster: :snakeman: :twisted: :rock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

peace 8)

viljo

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
20 Fev 2009
With out some form of reward system a lot of low end operations would indeed slow down or stop.
You know you get out of bed and run to the bus stop only to find out he or she is not working today because he does not feel like it and neither did anyone else.

Your not supposed to be forced to work or to do anything right? wrong! Of corse you are. It's how society works.
As much as I need you to drive me down the steet at 5 in the morning why should I have to do it for you.
I can tell you right now brain eater while most will of people will agree with you in saying you should have the right in choosing weather or not you are going to participate in building the great wall of china.
Freedom can come at a price.
Say you need surgery done and no one will do it, oh! that will never happen you say. I reckon you would be amazed at the things that start to piss you off just because people are no longer forced to do it.

In saying how much our life is improved by each of us doing things for each other that non of us would normally do for each other were is the point at which people are pushed to far and were does it become unfair.
Or am I looking at this the wrong way again is this just another black and white picture a case of Absolute Freedom verses a Unified collective.
Were do I stand or sit and at which end of the rope am I pulling or letting go.
sounds a lot like the war on drugs. To take or not to take, to enforce or to educate to destroy or create.
blarr blarr blarr

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hehe good point man i can say i do agree with your arguments. the risk that i see is that there can obviously be points when
people are so close-minded that they can't even imagine alternatives anymore etc etc...

maybe what you say is also that when people can't learn a lesson the "normal way", whatever that may be lol, they may have to learn it the hard way. i think that's the real reason why we are here, to learn, and the dumbed down part of society is not really so aware of that. i think a lot of people have a point where they just give up. so what bothers me a little bit is when there are seemingly intentionally thrown obstacles into the way of people that are trying to get back on their feet.
because the pressure that society can put on an individual can be a pretty tough thing to handle and we all can see how
many celebrities have been cracked by public pressure. and well as i see it, in society there is definately a lot of the time also
some sort of roleplay involved.

regarding weather i can only say it's a matter of natural unfoldment. and i do see the metaphor/allegory of the great wall of china. the concept of free energy is vaguely underestimated though. they think you are supposedly safe if you build a wall around your land. but what can you do against invisible enemies?? that's next level thinking. but paranoia is the worst thing to do. as i see it, it's just another form of panic... so who do you think has the advantage. the fear controlled or the fearless?
it's a psychological level. war and peace can both lead to each other....

maybe the question is why absolute freedom and a unified collective have to be a contradiction??
but yeah people definately have to see the effects of what they are doing. i mean like WTF..
reminds me of the strange but funny idea of ignoring something and then ignoring that you have ignored.
they must be stupid lol... or they think we are stupid. or so brainwashed that they are just "doing their program"
LOL.... it's so damn retarded.... use or abuse of ignorance?? how can/do you judge yourself?
can you "really" see yourself through the eyes of others??

peace

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
viljo a dit:
With out some form of reward system a lot of low end operations would indeed slow down or stop.
You know you get out of bed and run to the bus stop only to find out he or she is not working today because he does not feel like it and neither did anyone else.

Your not supposed to be forced to work or to do anything right? wrong! Of corse you are. It's how society works.
As much as I need you to drive me down the steet at 5 in the morning why should I have to do it for you.
I can tell you right now brain eater while most will of people will agree with you in saying you should have the right in choosing weather or not you are going to participate in building the great wall of china.
Freedom can come at a price.
Say you need surgery done and no one will do it, oh! that will never happen you say. I reckon you would be amazed at the things that start to piss you off just because people are no longer forced to do it.

In saying how much our life is improved by each of us doing things for each other that non of us would normally do for each other were is the point at which people are pushed to far and were does it become unfair.
Or am I looking at this the wrong way again is this just another black and white picture a case of Absolute Freedom verses a Unified collective.
Were do I stand or sit and at which end of the rope am I pulling or letting go.
sounds a lot like the war on drugs. To take or not to take, to enforce or to educate to destroy or create.
blarr blarr blarr

People should not be forced to do any thing, They should be encouraged but never forced.
People should understand other peoples needs and if they can help, They should.

In small island communitys, There are no busses run at 4/5am and no one would want one to be run, but if you needed to get from oneside of the island to the other a friend would take you or you would walk and most likely get a lift from a passer by (delivery driver, ferry traffic etc). So you can achieve this without the need of having a job created and if it will be a regular thing you would have to find a way of becomming independent. In dense urban area's there may be a need for a regular transport service based around the social structure of city life, The city is the driving force of the corrupt money system, Its where the banks get most of their customers. While all the time retailers are churning over huge amounts of products and cash, Mass exposing civillians to advertising campaigns keeping them desperate to obtain the next up to date Gadget, Car, Item of clothing, etc in order to boost their social status. This often creates devision amongst people, mainly youth with things like rich and poor stereotyping.

Any how, The reason the small island community scenario doesnt work out in the urban area is because people in citys are usually private and very independent but if down and out quite often desperate and will take kindness as weakness or maybe its a display of survival of the strongest. Some one has capitalised on offering a professional service for the right price, These things are usually and often have to be setup by people with money to begin with tho.

The reward system for low end jobs you talk about is why we have things like corrupt politicians, police officers and other officials. People who seek financial gain over piece of mind and job satisfaction often abuse or under use positions of power to make any real change all in order to keep the bank balance climbing while not rocking the boat like a good slave.

Every one has a true purpose in life, Some will forget this purpose in their persuit of material / financial gain or desire for social status.

P.S. Regarding the question about the operation, What did we do before surgery and who said some one who knows how to perform surgery should? A doctor is only a doctor, If he has a patient. A true doctor is born to heal and does not look for any reward other then the good health of his patient.

Society is merely a construct that requires your dependency :rolleyes:

What ever will be, Will be... 8)

Yopobear

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Nov 2007
Think About this Please and give any answer,

it's more easy to get food for free, .
You can grow your own potatoes,
you can grow your own chicken and Does anyone know where I can grow a floppy eared bunny.
you can buy dead animals in the supermarket, in the grocery store, in the shop , you need money for shopping.
or you can choose to grow living animals.
choice between buying dead stuff with money or choice for grow the living stuff for free.
at the end you just need money , you can not grow evrything. maby yes you can grow evrything,
you just need a cave like caveman.
Nowadays you got to buy a cave with electricity etc,
you can without food for a while , but you need to drink 2 liters of water a day,.
can I drink the rain water,/?
how you van get good water for free. Can you grow water., ?
do i have to wait for the sky.: to drop their tears.,///
Please somebody give any answer Please about how to get free water because I don't have money to buy water ,
which water did caveman drink.?? :D

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
river water, rainwater, lake water. even ocean water is drinkable if one distills it first. a decent filtration system can be made for free using merely cloth, charcoal, and certain rocks...

no-thing HAS to cost money. the thought "nothing comes free" has been conditioned by industry advertising/propaganda, the very people that would love for you to spend your money. it may take some time to create another way of life, but not nearly as much time as it would cost to slave for money. it "pays" for itself, or rather, it doesn't have to pay.

time spent working for the self (on passions) is so full of wealth it is foolish to try to compare to monetary systems.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
one of the things about the money system that sucks most is that it makes people feel that they don't need each other. have you noticed how many attempts at creating communities almost in all cases fail except for the most fundamentalist ones? I think it is because the underlying feeling at these attempts/meet ups is "I don't really need you", since you get all that you need to live from a supermarket or other services. you don't need your neighbors anymore! we call that independence, which is a really foolish thing to believe in, since you still depend on other people, it's just that you don't see them anymore because they are working far away, or in standardized, replaceable roles such as cashiers. what matters it to you who takes your money for the food you buy? it makes her an economically replaceable cog in a machine. money is the strongest force of separation and alienation in our society. [s:22ti4t5v]it makes everything the same, everybody the same[/s:22ti4t5v] it creates the illusion of everything being the same, of everybody being replaceable, since you can assign a value on everything (again, you cannot, but the assumption/illusion is there)

with the dynamics of the money system in mind, taking a look at the place I'm working at right now, the source of a lot of problems in the social structure there are quite obvious. the people there don't need each other, they are just there to work to earn money, but they do not depend on each other at all, if one of them were absent, well who cares, it's not your workplace anyway. now there are a bunch of people in there, solely due to their interest in acquiring money for themselves, and by extension their families. it is descriptive of the nobility of the human soul that the people there still have fun with each other.
money is held to be the only source of security, whereas in former times it was the social web you were interconnected with. imagine a person being kicked out of a tribe into the wilderness, and what that means for the person. having your source of survival-tickets cut off is pretty much the same thing in the context of our culture! no wonder people are so anxious, so readily accepting authority: their survival seems to depend on it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
i just saw somewhere on the streets a poster that said "CAPITALISM IS THE CRISIS". and well it makes sense to me!!!!
because it seems to be based on the concept of ego in some way or so.... to accumulate shit lol... well basically i think this
doesn't have to be bad, but it's probably also relatively obvious how this can lead to animalistic behaviour in some sense
almost like "survival of the fittest". and it's really like the system turns against the people, because the system itself
is flawed.

it's built too much on violence and oppression as a basis. and not only on a physical level but also a intellectual level in some sense, but well maybe we need to differntiate a little bit more. maybe it's more like that in some places and less in others...
anyway... i think in some sense, it can be as if we are asked whether we want to be slaves of the system or not.. well maybe
not that directly, but yeah i hope you get my point lol... just watch lol... tv or other shit... if you can use your brain it can become pretty obvious.

if exploitation of all ressources in the broadest meaning of the word is the only focus i can say that this reminds me very much
of vampirism. and wel you can observe that also in various ways etc etc... for example the oil people or so...
basically what they do is to suck out the planet earth and make profit with it. and i can tell you from my experience that these
people are similar in their "personality or so"... it's just sad...

if you ask me, most animals are more noble.
please beware!!! we don't have to buy into their stupid retarded and limited mental imprisonments/paradigms etc etc....
just think for yourself and be yourself. you only have to be responsible for yourself!! don't swallow the retarded shit propaganda!!!! if you look closer you will see how some people don't want us to wake up. because they're evil.
but well just take it easy if you can. as i see it they just don't really know any better what they are doing etc etc....
but the way doesn't have to be "retardism ftw" or so.... please be careful what mind games or so you buy into etc etc...

in some sense i also see it like sticki... often with tv and that shit it seems like a game about what people are willing to do
only for money. because money is power and power corrupts etc etc....
i suggest you try to free your mind... and .... kill your ego, before it kills you!!!! good luck!!!! :p :shock: :lol:

peace

Eniac

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
12 Mar 2012
Stop. (hammer time)
We all know it is. We all understand that money really is bad, or not really bad but fairly corrupted throughout time. No need for stating the obvious.

What do we do about it? What is the alternative? How do we change it?
These are questions that need good answers, before it is too late.

Think about it.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hmm lol what...

well i can tell you what i think needs to be done. we just need to change ourselves. when will people understand that there is no spoon really?? lol... :shock:

peace