Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

The GHQ

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Let the games begin.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Privacy problem fixed.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Cool i shall now take my clothes off and smother my body with strawbery jam.....

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I dont realy like talking about who in public as some people might not want to be publicaly sugested . I also think it ois better not to have anyone seeing our work before its ready .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I cant edit my post ..... and thats a drag as its got two things in i want to change .

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
Wouldn't it be better to make the posts also invisible to all but those who have permission to participate?
Definately, it's a nescessity

As for the thoughts, I'm working on something and waiting for Caduceus to make it so that psychonaut members from outside the our little comittee can't read our posts.
Haastige spoed is zelden goed.. (practically means we should take our time ((but not slow things unnescesarily))

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"practically means we should take our time "

And first ask us what we think before you invite other people to join us .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
When i thought up this idea and sugested it to Caduceus and Fork it wasnt supposed to be open to everyone because "To many cooks spoil the broth" , it was supposed to be an invite thing only . That the people who were invited to help had already shown that they had the intelligence to help , had already shown that they were interested and had sugested things helpfull to our plans previously . This is not against any one , we cant aford for people to be making mistakes or apologising , or people arguing with eachother thats why it has to be a small united homogenous group . We dont want to have to debate things forever and never come to a joint agreement . If we are not carefull idiots , loonys and trolls will move in , take over and destroy any chance we have of sucess . It would be good if we all took a break untill Caduceus closed the threads to outside eyes . It would also be good if no one commented on this and we just moved on .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
So , now we are in private i think it a good idea to get the two people that Bastiaan mentioned into the group I have nothing against them , but i thought its not a kids birthday party where we all invite our friends to get freindship points . I`m not saying that that was why you sugested them Bastiaan , i just want us to be carefull . Another reason that i said something is because its very embarasing for me to talk about other people publicly when they can see it and when all the others can see it and i thought that every member here could see what we were talking about . Its embarasing for me as well that if the people who get mentioned and then dont get invited feel bad and the others see it . Its also embarasing for me that people see that they havent been invited . I may apear to be a hard hearted old arsehole sometimes on the forum but i`m not . In real life i`m a very fair and loving person and i dont want to put anyone in an embarasing position . So in my opinion i think it would be good to invite the two of them to join us , but from now on i think it would be good if we have any sugestions for new helpers/partners that we sugest the ideas to the group and see what all of us think before we tell them about it .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I asked Caduceus and he said we should be in private now , so we can do it here . I dont know for sure , someone would have to log on in a different name and check it out by looking at the latest post bit and if they can see it try to open it to be sure........

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
OK with me . But talk about aproaching media not aproaching media directly , only with written statements or egos and mistakes and personal opinions will sink us IMHO + experience . How to use them for our ends but no directly talking to them or we loose . They have to be kept at a distance and nott allowed to take over .

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
only with written statements or egos and mistakes and personal opinions will sink us IMHO + experience . How to use them for our ends but no directly talking to them or we loose . They have to be kept at a distance and nott allowed to take over .

I very much agree with this
we probably all do I suppose :p

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Good , i hope so . I have had very bad experience with speakers that get to think they are stars and then start doing things without asking the others . I realy believe that egos are our enemys and anonimity is our best chance . Then there is no visible face to corupt . And all statements can be agreed by all and optimaly worded .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I agree.
That's why we need to know how they work.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
I agree, too...

Yeah some of the media-guys are sick little bastards, as things you said can be turned around by them so it fits their needs.... so one gotta be careful....

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
If you are talking about making a data base ? i think it should be a complete data base but of cource be split into sections , and if possible/helpfull cross referenced .

Fork , This is not an attack on you but i dont think you understand the press . They are our worse enemys . They are lyers , cheats , thieves and work for the people who are responsible for the war on drugs . Without them it wouldnt be happening . We dont need them , nothing positive could come out of contact to them and we dont need , or would get advertising from them . Adverts have to be paid for and are very expensive . The press might acept them but at the same time they would do articles to destroy them . We should totaly ignore them , do our thing and then they must follow us . They would try to destroy our efforts , and would sucede , if we told them what we were planning .

Ignore them , do our events , let them become popular and then the press comes on its knees and has to report things because of popular demand . We get our publicity from flyers , from organisations that join in our efforts and by word of mouth . Ignoring the press makes it more atractive to the public in the long run .

This is a reason why i said at first that it would be good to think about the steps we need to take one at a time . So that everyone understood the why of each step we take .

I think we should talk about this to get it straight . What could be the advantages and what would be the dissadvantages ?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
GOD, you know I don't take things personally. No need to soften your words for me.

I'm not saying that we should become friends with the media, we just should know how to handle them if there is contact, and I think that some people with media experience can help give us insight in what to do/what not to do. Maybe you have all the experience we need, but it doesn't hurt to have someone from within the media community to comment on that. Once the media come to one of our manifestations or one of our information-events, they want a comment or something and we should know how to answer that, have strict guidelines for everyone involved (DON'T TALK TO THEM, REFER THEM TO A WRITTEN STATEMENT). Or should we ignore them altogether and rely on external reporting?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
We wait untill they come or ask and then send them a written statement that they cant twist like when someone gives an interview and they edit it so it looks stupid . That way we can get them to print a correction if they dont print all of our statement . Then the readers see the correction and see that the press wasnt neutral . = the tail doesnt wag the dog . Its like tango , it takes two to tango if we make them tango to our music they cant manipulate us and fuck us through the back door . If we dont play their game we cant loose it .

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Still I don't think a correction on a previously written statement is that strong. The original message sticks most of the time.

If they want to dance, we should indeed make sure it is to our tune.