Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Tabernanthe Iboga

Kanaromatix

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
16 Juin 2012
" Autres " ..?

Le succes final de mes expériences avec l'iboga ( nombreux essais peu satisfaisants avant celà ) fut atteint grace à l'ibogaine, à la suite de pas mal d'essais ; Je ne sais pas trop où poster ce TR ( si toutefois je pouvais poster ce Tr ...) car ma dernière expérience concluante a été faite en combo ( avec différents psychédéliques dont Amanita muscaria, je n'ai pas vécu du tout une expérience entâchée de " délires " pourtant - comme avec d'autres délirogènes.. ), et c'est ce qui complique le récit du TR car je crois comprendre que je n'ai pas le droit de mentionner ce champignon-là, alors je ne vois pas comment je peux relater tout celà parfaitement.
C'est qu'il me serait difficile de ne pas mentionner tous les détails essentiels à la bonne compréhension de l'expérience, dont ceux aussi relatifs à l' Amanita muscaria.

Merci Ouroboros! Si tu as une réponse au problème : :D

ophiuchus

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
shadowlord a dit:
I haven't had any experience w/ Iboga myself but my friend does work w/ addicts and runs an all Iboga/Ibogaine forum.
I don't want to spam his forum here but would be happy to pass the link to you, or anyone interested, via PM.

Or I'll post the link if the Mods approve.

as long as it's on-topic and one is acting sincerely in the interest of helping the asker, i dont mind if things like that are posted. i believe such rules would only act to interfere with any helpfulness of these topics.

SomeDude

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
16 Sept 2012
If so, how was that ? (i heard its pretty intense). I've been looking into going to one of those retreats in Canada to try it out

Shadow-Known

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Juin 2013
SomeDude a dit:
If so, how was that ? (i heard its pretty intense). I've been looking into going to one of those retreats in Canada to try it out
Same, I wish to try it someday and find more about myself and the insight of what I have to offer. I heard it's pretty optimistic on way of life.

saf1700

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
Yeah, the effects sound really good, i have a lot on ibogaine. Does anyone know anywhere near Manchester, England where you take for self development.

julian98

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Mar 2014
I was treated pretty recently so I thought I'd comment.

I have had problems with heroin for about 3 years. Before that I was into a lot of drugs, mostly Marijuana, but then, as the story goes, it developed.

Eventually I was using every day and I couldn't stop.

And I tried to stop. I tried several times. The longest I made it was for 3 months. That time I almost had it beat.

The problem with addiction is this... it never goes away. I don't know how alcoholics do it. I guess admitting to themselves every day that they have a problem works. For me, I tried admitting that I had a problem, but it just made me say, "yes I do," and I figured I would deal with it later.

I found out about Ibogaine and looked into a few clinics. I settled on Ibogaine University because it was close to where I live in Southern California. Anyways. I went in for treatment and it did exactly what I had read it would do.

It changed me. It made me look into my self, my past, my future...everything.

It eliminated all my withdrawals. I hadn't felt that ways in a long time.

I have been clean since.

Call it a miracle drug or a sham, whatever. I am really surprised that we are not allowing this to be tested more in the US. In my opinion, the way it has affected me is crazy. I think this could really help a lot of people. However, traveling to Mexico and being told something is illegal can be difficult for some people to swallow.

That's my two cents.

dottiedig

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
23 Avr 2014
I do not know how to PM yet, but I am very interested in the forum you mentioned. Is there a way you can message it to me. I know your post is old. I hope that you get my message. I appreciate any information you can provide. Thank you so much.

AstralWonder

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
4 Juin 2014
I'm going to buy some iboga root bark today - what if I were to chew on the bark as if it were mushrooms - would there still be a salubrious effect?

Martijn

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Oct 2014
I've done 2 months of microdosing iboga with very good results. I felt more grounded, better in tune with my emotions, less tempted to engage in 'feel-good' behaviour like procrastination. A side effect however was that I felt very tired during the day, slept much longer and intensely, and had red/dry eyes and mouth. My meditation practice improved dramatically however. Microdosing is definitely something I can recommend.

I've also done two floods and was a sitter for a full flood for a very good friend of mine (for nicotine addiction). I had great experiences, but unsure if I 'gained' something out of it. I did it for spiritual reasons, not for addiction.

However, my friend had a severe side effect to the Iboga, feeling intense pain and tremors. We had to call an ambulance at one point because it was unbearable. He got 10mg diazepam multiple times to calm him down and was released after 24h, still having mild tremors. So be careful!

John Corkery

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
18 Août 2017
There have been several deaths in the UK due to iboga being used in treatment for addiction. As several cmmentators have correctly identified, in many instances there were other drugs, especially Central Nervous System depressants, found in the deceased individuals' blodd/urine. In some of these cases, it is known that opioids and/or benzodiazepines had been comsumed in the day or two preceding treatment - despite warnings by therapists to avoid such substances.