Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Sums up why I almost left the forum.

Brugmansia

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Just smell and love yourself, instead of trying to adapt to any spiritual or esoteric belief. Or reading about them too much. You are the core and sun yourself.

I'd encourage you to do efforts to get your hands on LSD. It's a bright freestyle psychedelic. For many, mushrooms and THC makes the modern world doubtful and lonely in the long-term.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
what interests me about Gods, elfs, faeries and the rest of the supernatural hoard is this:

I know they are an invention of the mind, but why?

many of them are archetypal, shared phenomena and "inventions" of peoples from all over the globe, regardless of local traditional belief or social gestalt.
where do they originate?

(the personal theories i have which could answer these questions arent very scientific, cannot be empirically measured, and involve such outlandish notions as atavistic, ancestral DNA memory :yawinkle: )

my point if i have one, is, most people who use psychedelics (soul revealers) will at some time experience "wierd shit", subjectively external influences, entities, religious euphoria, epiphany, zazen, enlightenment, or whatever, but...

it doesnt mean they are taken in by the experience. the special effects may be so spectacular that the experience WAS REAL to them, subjectively, but the truth is always there with psychedelics. you cant fool yourself for long.
a healthy mind will always remember that. a sensible psychonaut or tripper will always take a break when it starts to get too unreal.

so... when people here are discussing DMT elves, religion, spacebats or whatever, its the EXPERIENCE that is being discussed, not the color of the pixies boots

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^well put.

aryaman

Inscrit
29 Sept 2008
Illegalsmile a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:
Do you think YOU could handle this?
I'm frightened to find my entire mind set, and view of reality wrong, but I suppose that would make me crazy.

you should always be prepared for this
we dont know shit

+1

also, I am not a spiritualist, but I don't really care about who is.
Ideas seems to me a necessary tool, but nothing more than a tool to explore to world. When I see something, I understand through ideas-sistem, but the important thing is what passed by my believs (and it's not important if I trust science, god, lighter's spirit), and came to me.

And I like to talk about my impressions, more than about my tools. Those are rethoric and boring.

my 2 cents

Also, I quote Mr. Smith =)

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
I where just spending time listening to muse, and they have a song named "A dying atheist". IJesusChrist, you gonna like it! So now sit back in your chair, relax and breath slowly, and just feel the melancholy of this song. And think without being scared about the unexplainable. There are just still things what are only explainable with metaphors, but as time passes science makes them explainable.

Look for example to quantum physics, it is in my opinion the science of spirituality. They still to faraway from the truth, but these days they improve there theories continuously, and they progress constantly. In my opinion it is the science of spirituality, only it is not yet perfect. But where getting at least somewhere, so don`t be so hard for your self. Since spirituality and science will soon come together.

I also had a time that i was for 100% atheist. I could not understand why people could believe in fairytale`s and it did frustrate me constantly, but could let my self go and believe some stupid bullshit, like demons, angels, ghosts, mystical powers and revelations. I was so fucking hard on my self, but from the moment i did let go my mind where ever it would take me, i started to understand how important this metaphors seemed to be. For me, Science can be pretty feelingness, because it can not yet explain everything. You get born, live a couple of years and then you die and turn to dust in favor of nature and mother earth.

If i would get a long with these kind of thoughts, i would go seriously depressed, so this is where for me the metaphors step in place. It's not the truth nor it is only just bullshit, but it is the language of the possibility's. You have to fully understand/experience the language at work, to really understand what it could give you. If you would only listen to it without reasoning or questioning it. The language gives so many answers to big questions that can later be answered by science. This is how it went, and how it always will be.

Greets,
Mystic.

lyric:

Eerie whispers
trapped beneath my pillow
won't let me sleep
your memories

I know you're in this room
I'm sure I heard you sigh
floating in-between
where our worlds collide

It scares the hell out of me
and the end is all I can see
and it scares the hell out of me
yea yea yeaaaaa yea yea
yea yea yea
yea yea o aaa oaaaaaaa!!

I know the moment's near
and there's nothing we can do
look through a faithless eye
are you afraid to die?

yea yea yeaaaaa yea yea
yea yea yea
yea yea o aaa oaaaaaaa!!

[Instrumental]

yea yea yeaaaaa yea yea
yea yea yea
yea yea o aaa oaaaaaaa!!

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Mr.Smith a dit:
I know they are an invention of the mind, but why?

People who believed in God survived better than those that did not. I do not, however understand how it came about in the first place. Seems almost impossible.

Guys, I'm wrong. :) but I am here to make you think anyways. Just realize my views are undoubtedly wrong.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
IJesusChrist a dit:
People who believed in God survived better than those that did not. I do not, however understand how it came about in the first place. Seems almost impossible.
Generally because they tend to kill people that don't believe in their god.

cockknocker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
19 Oct 2008
Meduzz a dit:
IJesusChrist a dit:
Generally because they tend to kill people that don't believe in their god.

+1

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
Well I dont believe that secret forces or agenst are ruling the world,
I just think there are alot of self sentered idiots trying to all the time.
but nobody owns the whole cake, and people just take different sized bites of the cake...Speaking of power and control I say.
But we psychonauts really do think outside the box, and i know there have been alot of far out discussions that are like this.
I honestly dont give a fuck about Politics anymore, because the politicians are all corrupt where I come from.(Well a huge amount of them are.)
And no matter what I do, i cant change much.
So I just let it be, as long they dont FUCK with me. I dont have to fight back.

But we Psychonauts, obviously like to challenge theories and deep visions of the world. Even Reality itself.

It is a hard job/hobby, but hey we might just gain alot from it in the end.
So Dont give up on us.
Be abit more open minded.
You simply cant be in self questioning state of mind all the time, it takes time and energy.
And you shouldnt go the other way and completely conform to old shit ideals and morality.
Find your own path, but like i said....keep your head open minded.

(OK FINE I DIDNT READ ALL THE POSTS, Spank me.)

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
IJesusChrist a dit:
the more people figure out about the world, the smaller it seems to become for me.

you're doing it wrong, it's usually the other way around

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Science and scientific thinking was born out of occultism and esoteric.
Look at Newton for example. He was deeply involved with the occult.
Or look at Einstein who believed in god.

Science maybe rational but it has it's very ancient roots in occultism mysticism and esoteric.

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
magickmumu a dit:
Science and scientific thinking was born out of occultism and esoteric.
Look at Newton for example. He was deeply involved with the occult.
Or look at Einstein who believed in god.

Science maybe rational but it has it's very ancient roots in occultism mysticism and esoteric.

So does religion, mysticism, and shamanism.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Guy your a total dickhead when you copy whole posts for no reason and then only write 6 words after it .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
LOL, I don't know GOD, you have a rather sarcastic and smart humor. Your ambivalence and unaffected nature seems to be more the result of an internal inferiority complex than being truly an egoistic man. :p

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
FUCKING GUY ITS A HABIT.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Actually, an habit which embraces others with a technique to smell their self as they genuinely are. There is a surplus of lectures in today's world. This has even indirectly established the fact that people on here sometimes tend to believe he's merely having a go at others.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Hey jesus . I said in the terrorist McKenna thread that i`d explain why i did it . Guess why ?.......Because this thread gave me the inspiration . I`m not 100 % sure i understand what you ment with your first post but i interpreted it like this....... You mean that there is to much talk about some beliefs as if they were / are facts . To much ghosts , machine elves , atlantis and the lemurians are real , or things like that . Calling it spiritualist or spiritist or whatever wasnt the right word but i think i know what you ment . I got realy pissed off at the way people were replying to you . That they were reading the word spiritualist and takeing it literaly and not thinking what does he mean . And they were in total denyal . All that baseless hokus pokus crap is what anoys me very much . Its as if someone only has to come with 8 hours of total bullshit from a guy that calls himself a physist , aliens , fractals , holographic DNA , 2012 , flyagaric , can mushrooms talk , are humans not animals , there was no big bang , humans came from outerspace or backward crap about wiches and people turn their brains off .

Its our world , our responsibility and if we arent carefull we are going to regress back to the stone age and people are going to start sticking their dicks in holes in the ground and fucking it again to make the fields fertile .

We have a brain to think with and not to shit full with drug abuse or stupid esoteric wierdo bullshit .

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Well it's nice to smell myself as I genuinely am. :roll:
But I don't understands IJC reaction to my post.

I just wanted to point to the very ancient roots of what we now call science.
:roll: