Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sondage

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
hi everyone !
just a question 'cause i m curious
what are you favorite "drug" ? tell just one , the one you like the most, if you care to answeroff course.
my favorite one is definitely the great GANJA

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
In Hawaiian shroom, do you mean of the pscilocybe cubensis species?? If so, how is the trip like??

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
High everyone!

LSD
Mushrooms

GOOD TRIPS
DOPE THE GLOBE !!!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hey MeneerCactus,if possible,can you describe me a personal experience of yours with GHB (i'm very curious about it)?

GOOD TRIPS

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
Pure MDMA is my favorite substance but
Psilocybe Tampanensis , 2-CB and GHB were
also very interresting drugs to use.

Drug_Z is ArT -..-

Lytheon

MJS

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
24 Déc 2002
My favourites: - Shrooms
- THC
Haven't tried anything else yet but curious about a lot of stuff.
Now I'm thinking about taking XTC. What do you guys think is a "good next step"

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
yeah , i do not recommand xtc , i took it during a year and i can tell it s not vitamins

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
High Guys!Well,i agree,xtc is not a very good thing,i'm not saying that is bad,ofcourse not (but only if you find pure MDMA cause common stuff to find,is nothing but chemical shit),but it's nothing when compared to other substances,that can really give you overwhelming trips.I would advise you to take some other kinds of mushrooms,to experience different kinds of trips,or lsd,for the ultimate trip.It's always your choice,but after experimenting any of these,maybe you'll agree with me when i say that xtc is nothing more than a "party ripp off drug".
Don't burn your brain with chemicals,expand your brain with natural stuff.

GOOD TRIPS

DOPE THE GLOBE !!!

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
YEAH ! NATURE RULES !

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I would recommend against lsd, for the same reason acid burn was talkin' 'bout ecstacy. I have never seen pure, good lsd around here..all the shit I've ever taken makes me feel like crap the next day, and I know that's not good for me.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
yes , with the ecstasy you can die because of one wrong pill
i mean a false or impure pill , a friend of a friend ate some pills
at a rave(3 at one time)and now he has to shit in a little bag for all his life , that happens sometimes but another friend can eat about 10 pills a night i saw him , i was very high with two , and now he s deep into cocaine and we think he s about to die in a matter of a few years
SO I SAY NATURE RULES ! NOBODY CAN CHEAT ON
THE NATURE ! doing chemicals is like playing with fire, i know it to be true,i know people completely burned

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
High Guys!Yeah,i agree with all of you.when i said xtc is a "party ripp of drug",i didn't mean to say that lsd can't be the same ripp off.That's the big problem with chemicals,whatever they are,you never know exactly what the hell you're taking!I know some people also,who got completely burned out by lsd and xtc,and other hard stuff,but it's not just the fact of you getting chemical ripp off's,it's taking too much and making psychoactives everyday or monthly drugs that burn you out,you should learn from psychoactives,not live your life on them!The main problem is to get whatever you're getting from trusted sources,and pure quality.
I wouldn't advise anyone to take this gifts of nature,no more than 2x per year,give yourself a lot of time between experiences,enjoy them and understand them well.Don't abuse and burn your mind,learn,expand and ENJOY!

GOOD TRIPS

kimo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2002
MARIJUANA
FUMO
MARIA
GANJA
THC
ERBA
well... gotta say i tried pure mdma last month... and that has been the best extasy i ever had...
but the SHROOMSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

KiMo