Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

sondage

DOPEL

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Août 2002
God made natural things man made chemnical things who do you trust

GANJa ALL THE WAY and shrooms, maby a lil lsd on the side http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/smile.gif

PEACE DOPEL

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
that s just what i was thinking

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
If the TRUE GOD is Nature,wich i personally believe and know it is,then you sure experience its magic,power and beauty when you're on shrooms!!!
Once,while i was triping i thought and imagined about shrooms trip reality as being the real reality,and our everyday reality as being somekind of Matrix,where time escapes from us and all of us live our lifes programed for somekind of purpose that reveals no meaning at all.

CARPE DIEM!!! Let's find out how deep the white rabbit hole truly is!

GOOD TRIPS
DOPE THE GLOBE !!!

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
with shrooms you can truly be on another "world ",last year i went to maastricht , i bought 1 g of hawaian shrooms for 15 euro , i ate it and i didn t know this would be so powerful with a single gram of mushroom, at the peak experince i was in the space , everything was black with some things like stars around me , i had no more a body , i became a little sphere in the space , that was really odd, i felt it lasted an eternity , after that , when i came back to the world ( 30 minutes after, according to my friends ) i still had severe hallucinations for example , letters were appearing on the walls , forming words , but i couldn t read because it was changing too fast ; the walls were melting and they were sliping too the ground, my friend's iguana became as big as a crocodile; my friends were high too cause i brought them 9 grams mexican for two of them and another gram hawaian for a fourth friend , i ll remember this experience all my life as a good evening , but now i am a little afraid of the shrooms, i didn t thought shrooms to be so powerful , even if this was my fifth experience with them.
i had the trip of my life for only 15 euros

massgerance

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
salvia
herb
shrooooooooooooom!!:)
ang végétal coke__the real
yes!
lot of all!!

F

Franco

Invité
if i need a drug, i need it now. there is only c for me.
didn't your write a while ago, that mdma is cheap to get?

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
it s really cheap indeed , i used to bought for a ridiculous price , 1 to 3 for 1 euro , but i saw french people giving 500 belgian francs ( +- 12.5 euro) for a single pill ! that s crazy !!!

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Where i'm from(portugal),you buy Lsd and XTC pills for no less than 10\12euros,and pure MDMA for about 25 euros...

GOOD TRIPS

DOPE THE GLOBE !!!

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
I've never seen LSD sell for that much, but I've only seen decent LSD a couple of times.

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
man you gotta realy want some if you buy at this price ...

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hellooo!Well,around here is hard to find quality lsd too,or XTC as well,and pure MDMA is difficult to find (period),although the only chemical,in my opinion,that is worthy to look for is lsd,around here,only in Summer Music Festivals is possible to find pure and quality "goodies" and by incredible that it must seem,when you find pure quality ones they are usually cheaper than all the chemical shit that is normally sold.Just by curiosity,when you find quality lsd around,how much do you use to pay for it?

GOOD TRIPS

DOPE THE GLOBE !!! Let's find out how deep is the White Rabbit's hole!

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
i ve never seen any lsd , but i heard it is 10 euros for a stamp

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
$5 for a hit, or up to $7 if people are taxin'.

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
Hellooo!Well,the best acids i've found here (Portugal) so far,where the "Internetexploiders" and the "microPoints",both for 8 euros,and were the cheapest and also the BEST i've tried so far...

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I can't believe the prices for stuff in other parts of the world. Here $20 (20 Euros) get's you only a sample of anything.. For example:

1 Ecstacy pill (MDMA) = $20
1 LSD Strip = $20
2 Dime bags of skunk weed (2 grams) = $20
1 Bag of Shrooms (2 grams) = $30

Every once in a while I host E partys.. The last one, I had about 15 people over and it cost me close to $650 for the suppli(E)s.. Crazy laws http://www.*******.net/ubbthreads/images/icons/frown.gif

Dan_kNugs

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
4 Nov 2002
Ecstacy costs a bunch around here as well. 2 grams of shrooms for $30!! That's absolutely insane. Thank goodness for *******.

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
In Holland they sell one lsd-blotter between the 3 and 5 euro on illegal rave's (i don't the quallity of the acid).
Liquid acid costs 5 euro for 2 drops.

Drug_Z is ArT -..-

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
The prices you pay for your stuff are very high.
Where i live the prices are:
1 MDMA pill = 3 a 5 euro (5 pills for 20 euro, 150 euro for 100 pills)
1 MDA pill = 5 euro (very strong)
1 hit of lsd = 3 a 5 euro
1 bag of weed (Brabants wit = 2,2gr.) = 10 euro\
Shrooms are for free in the wild
1 Special K or Cocaine 0,5 gr. = 25 euro
1 2-CB (don't know how much mg.) = 10 euro
Vial GHB = 7 euro

Drug_Z is ArT