Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Snorting MDMA

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
What about snorting MDMA?
I used to mix it in water, or simply taking some with my finger and putting it in my mouth... but what about snorting?
I have snort MDMA some times now, but I dont know for fact if it's good or bad, and what the consequences...

When I snort it, I fell some diferent effects, a lot milder.

It still gives me a speed like sensation, my thoughts go faster, and I stay "happy" for a long period of time. I dont fell any kind of hanghover... but that may be bacause of the amount of pot I smoke on a dayly basis...

Can you help me with these questions?

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
I know one thing for sure... the drip back in your throut is very nasty, snorting mdma is a pure waste, you need more!

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
What do you mean with "I need more"?
Are you saying that I only should take MD oraly?

drganj

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
3 Nov 2002
try rectal insertion
( lol )

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
My experience is that drinking is the best way. I've tried also with the finger, no problem. But, I know somebody who snorted it and went mongol for a couple of hours. It is possible, but I would advise to drink it. By the way, is the MDMA white or brown, powder or kristals ?

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Lol!

The best way to take MDMA is to put the cristal in caps or roll a quarter of gram /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif in a paper smoke and swallow it like a pill! /forum/images/graemlins/cool.gif
When taking MDMA directly in the oral cavity it causes damages to the theet and tissues! /forum/images/graemlins/frown.gif
When u have a machine that really crushs the cristals to powder then u can once in while snort it! heheheh

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
This MDMA that Im using is light brown/yellow, and it was in cristal form. Now I only have 1/4 gram, and it is almost powder.

Lorpas, when I snort it, I crushed it very well, but it fells wrong in the nasal cavities... it "burns".
I've never tried to zip it with a rolling paper, but that seems a very nice idea. It is easier to get it down this way than try to find some gelcap. I will try it /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
1/4 gram can kill ya !!! First use 0,1 gram, after an hour take another 0.05 gram. Dont's use to much of it, otherwise it can seriously cause damage to your health !! Ofcourse it depends on how pure it is, but we had ours tested and it was 86 % pure ! We tested it with the EZ-tester, and it went black in a second, smoke was coming of it and it bubbled !!! Heavy shit !!! But it worked just fine ! /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Well, I've tried a lot of times this quantities, and I'm very used to it... even with other MD that I had.
I don't snort this quatities, but when taken oraly, I usualy take +/- 1/8 gram to start, and if felling ok, then I keep doing it...
But I said before, MD is not my drug's choice... I like Alice better... but it is also harder to find...

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
I don´t like snorting mdma,the taste is terrible,very much worse than the "remedy taste",that you get from coke.I´ve tried mdma some times now and i´ve always prefered drinking it.Actually i don´t think it hits harder snorted,but what i do know is that,same as coke,snorting "burns" (everytime i do coke,i wake up in the next day,and there are pieces of dry blood coming out)your nose a lot,and mdma may hurt your nose even more,one way or another it will always depend on how PURE and "crushed" is the mdma you´re taking.

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
Marc, are the EZ-testers any good? How do they work? Are they accurate? I want to buy a bottle for my girlfriend because she uses MDMA once in a while and I don't want her to use unpure shit.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
First of all, the test just finds out if there is a MDMA, Speed or 2CB substance-like in your pill. You just scrape off a little bit of your pill, or use a little bit of your powder, and put 1 drop of the EZ-Test on it. When it turns purple/black, there is MDMA. Red/brown is speed, green is 2CB. You can look it up on the internet : www.eztest.com

The test DOES NOT tell you all substances, just if there is MDMA, Speed, DXM or 2CB !!!!!

If you want to have it tested properly, go to the CAD in the netherlands, bring a pill and they will tell you what's in it.

Or, send me 1 !!! /forum/images/graemlins/lolwsign.gif

No, seriously, EZ-Test is no proof that your pil is OK !

By the way, the problem with the bloodnose the next day when you snorted coke, I'm still recovering from the 2 gramms I had 2 weeks before, so I can not test the snorting of the MDMA ! When my nose is healed, I will try it and let you know the results !

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
I got one of those test kits at home but they don't work always, for example when you have a tablet with several substances.
PMA is not detected when there is also mdma in it, and the 2-CB pills i got don't colour green when tested with this kit, but a laboratoy test proved that they where 2-CB (yeah in holland you can test you pills for free)
MDMA can be best but in a piece of paper (smoking paper) , i just ordered some for a party next week /forum/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
In a piece of paper it can be hard for your stomache. I prefer in a drink. But everybody is free to use his best method !!

By the way : what do you pay for a gramm ??

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Really? How does MDMA works in the stomach? Anyone was information about this?
Is it better to drink it, or to just swallow it?

About prices, here were I live, it can be found from 35 to 80€a gram. The "normal" price should be around the 50-60€ a gram.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
The way of ussage depends on the person, everybody has his own prefferable way !

You call that normal prices ???? Wow !! I can deliver for 50 € and still have 200 % profit !!

Keep in mind ; it's only drugs, no gold !!

Have paid for 1 gramm - 20 €, 20 gramms for 15 € a gramm !!

p1tch

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
22 Jan 2004
Snorting MDMA

I've done this once. The consistence of the stuff i had was a mixture between powder and crystals. When i snorted it the feeling in the nose was like.... you know when you get Axe Shower Gels or so on sensitive skin part ? Like d*g or so... /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif
Thats how it felt in the nose.

I prefer to take "Bombs",a small pape with some of the mdma powder in it > swallow, or drinking it. Its almost wasted to snort it.

About the Head-High

Its just like a pill without the BANG of the other stuff inside a xtc pill.
Clear mdma feeling. I dont like it so much, its expensive and nothing special. Has the same effect in the brain like pills do >> eating all your serotonin and making slack in the head...

keep on trippin'
/p1tch

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
You call that normal prices ???? Wow !! I can deliver for 50 € and still have 200 % profit !!

Keep in mind ; it's only drugs, no gold !!

Have paid for 1 gramm - 20 €, 20 gramms for 15 € a gramm !!

I dont sell it, but when I buy it, I usually pay this much for one gram. I live in Portugal, and you?

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I don't sell either, but as a figure of speech.....Just bought myself a little stash..
But I was suprised to see these prices !!Of course , I'm from Holland, where it's made and where the prices have to be lower.Even tought, good mdma is worth it ! /forum/images/graemlins/hug.gif

Lytheon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
10 Jan 2003
Heej,
I pay 17,5 euro's for 1 gram uncut crushed mdma crystals (i never pay streetprices, well connected...).
Others ask 35 or sometimes 50 euro's a gram.
I know that pills can be hard on the stomache, i've visited very much raves in the past years while using extreem amounts of pills (not anymore) and vormitted on at least 1/4 of the raves i visited, but i think the speed in them does the trick (yeah very much unpure stuff here in the netherlands), not the mdma only.