Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Snorting MDMA

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
You guys are luckey that you don't live in the united states. There is no MDMA labs here in the US so prices are unbelievable.

First off we cannot get pure MDMA crystals anywhere. Unfortunatly what we do have are ecstacy candy pills. The average ecsatcy pill here contains 100mg of MDMA with a cocktail of other drugs. Normally Ketamine, caffine, Ephedrine, and sometime Methamphetamine. each pill normally costs about $20. So I guess that means the street price for MDMA is about $200 a gram... /forum/images/graemlins/tonofbricks.gif WOOOOO
/forum/images/graemlins/thud222.gif
I never paid that kind of price because I used to be well connected too /forum/images/graemlins/wink.gif

marc

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
I also have the cristalls, for 15 €. Sometimes mdma is hard on the stomache if you swallow it in paper, my girlfriend had troubles with it ! Also, my brother's girlfriend has the same problems, she swallows the mdma and after 15 - 30 min it comes out both holes !! (you get the picture, down & up) !! and then she has to go to the toilet every ten minutes !! She can't take it properly, because before it starts working it comes out again !

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I can get cristal MDMA within the prices i've told before. So I thik it's not to expensive. But those prices are "street" prices. I've got once 25€ a gram, with a frind of mine.
Here, the ecstasy pills can vary from 7.5€ and 15, but I can get good pills for around 2€ (+/- 2 usd).
I have some trouble when I do MDMA, and sometime after I ingest it, I get stomach sick, and sometimes I fell like throw up, but I resist it, and after that first felling, it all goes fine, no trouble after.
I think that if you try to keep it, and dont throw up, then you should fell fine after that first impulse.
I dont have any other problem with MDMA, but my girl sometimes has dificulties pissing. She wants, but cant...
So in her case, she always go to the bathroom before the effects kick in.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Yep !! Also went to the toilets on houseparties and couldn't go ! My girl also ! But, it's a good way to meet people, waiting in lines.

For the sickness and the feeling of trowing up ; to prevent this I smoke a joint. Helps me just fine, also with alcoholhangovers.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
The average ecsatcy pill here contains 100mg of MDMA with a cocktail of other drugs.

That's the same here in Holland, the good old days are over ! When I started, about 8 years ago, the quality was super. Now, they even put in glasssplinters, and all other kind of shit. That's why I don't take pills anymore, just pure MDMA kristalls. There's no bang, but for the bang I drink coffee with it. But the happy-feeling.....Super !

And the most important thing ; no after E-day.

LorpasPT

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mai 2003
Here in Portugal I usually pay for a gram 20-25€! But the normal price now is between 50-40€! In parties it can go up 90€ if it is 99% pure! /forum/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

I don´t usually have problems taking MDMA! I only got a bit sick when I snorted almost a quarter of gram of uncrushed cristal MDMA! After that a friend of mine that did the same thing lighted up a CHARAS chillum and trowned up! /forum/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
I've never been sick, had the runs, or thrown up on MDMA. Also noone I party with has had that problem either.. Why does everyone get sick on the crystals?

I like to snort a pinkey nail sized piece of MDMA before I start to roll. It does hurt and takes a while to get used to but it feels nice and there is no wait for the kick in. By the time the snorted effect wears off then the effert of the pill I swallowed starts to kick in.. .. ahhhhh /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
tried it, but didn't like it. I will keep on disolving it in water, works the best for me !

ACid_BuRN

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
1 Déc 2002
...YeP!me too.

mycoguy

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Avr 2004
yes it can be done. I usually take 2 pills when i take E.
I'll usually snort half a pill, and swallow a whole one.
This makes the come-up faster. Then I'll snort or swallow the other half later in the night. Snorting produces stronger effects, but doesnt last as long.

Just make sure to crush it up really fine. I smash it first, with a credit card, then pile it back up, and smash a few more times, grinding the face of the card into it.
then use the edge of the card to break up leftover pieces.

And yes it burns, and yes, the drip tastes like shit.
but it "BURNS SO GOOD"!!!

capricefini

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Mar 2004
U right but man, watch your nose ! half a pill is a very very big quantity to snort (about 100 mg depending on pills size) and it tastes like shit ! But yes it is fast to come up.

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
And what about the other shit that's in the pill ? Like glass, and shit like that ? Don't destroy your nose snorting pills, if you want to make the coming up faster, disolve it in your drink. /forum/images/graemlins/pint.gif

jojoazrius

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
12 Mai 2004
the coming up is not faster when dissolved than swallowing the pill or the powder rolled in paper.
usually first i swallow 1 pill then i smoke 1/4 with weed then i snort 1/4 pill, that is a fast coming up! after i just keep swallowing the rest 1/2 or more.
enjoy !

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
Wanna bet ? I never had a pill kick in after 15 minutes, but disolved MDMA kristalls started to work after 15 minutes !! That's fun, standing in line to go in and can't stop moving !!

ajrinka

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
9 Mai 2004
dont do it over your nose -if your capilars are sensitive it'll bleed, of course the feeleng is there within 10 minutes but..
hey marc, you should make a bussiness with coke in croatia -here a gram on the street is about 90E...

marc

Inscrit
5 Déc 2003
no no, no business for me, just recreational use !!

ACE101

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Jan 2003
Good man! Stay out of trouble /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif