Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Shrooms to be banned in the Netherlands

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ah, man, and just a month or two from me visiting, too.

=(

Razor29

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
26 Mar 2008
Its like they came in and they killed happiness in Holland directly :cry: :cry: :cry:

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
So everything's not lost, there is an alternative, let's hope it won't be banned too.
Everything that allows you to have a mystical experience will be banned. First the substance, then the plant, the seeds, the spores...

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
Another black page in the history of Holland..

Did anyone noticed that when the ban was official, suddenly all news items on tourists jumping of builings and stuff like that, was all stopt, While the Mushrooms where still available in the smartshops.
Like they reached there goal or something.. :\

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I can't express how ridiculous this is.

concerning alternatives, there will always be a way to get shrooms, be it via spores or at cow-fields..

well then.., let's hope for a huge LSD-wave.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
THIS FREAKIN' SUCKS! i'm not going to let them take these mystical moldy creatures away from me, i won't be buying them from a dealer or something. I'm gonna start growing for sho, I just hope there are still growboxes available.

Also once I get the hang of it, i'll start growing outdoors, or just spreading spores. I just can't imagine a world wherein shrooms are as hard to get as acid is for me right now.

And they won't be getting away with this, it's friggin' stupid and the whole world should know that it is. They just cannot ban things that grow naturally.

Also shrooms are gonna be illegal because they have such a dangerous effect, while datura plants can be bought at a fucking gardening store?? It's fuckin' BS, and this all just because the death of one french girl, who would've killed herself anyway, with or without shrooms.

Stupid christian fuckers who hold the reins over here. There just shittin' their pants because they are afraid of getting blamed for all the drug-tourism.

GODDAMN RETARDS THINKING THEY FUCKING OWN THIS FRIGGIN' WORLD!

sorry for losing my zen, but it's such a relief :roll:

Peace.

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Another black page in the history of Holland..

Did anyone noticed that when the ban was official, suddenly all news items on tourists jumping of builings and stuff like that, was all stopt, While the Mushrooms where still available in the smartshops.
Like they reached there goal or something.. :\

Yeah that;s another thing, they're completely fucking us over. The ban has been announced like three fucking times, but ever so subtle, never frontpage news etc.
And they consequently waited a couple of weeks/months between every time. I think they're trying to make sure we won't be protesting etc so that they can make this happen quietly.

I can only say one thing, it's on! I'm not just gonna sit and watch it happen...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I don't understand why all newspapers are suddenly picking up on this, even though it sounds like the same old news again:"

When the press become a choir singing exactly the same song it proves that the press is not free and that the people behind it have made desisions that the people have to be manipulated with christian ? / fashist / nazi propoganda . In a democracy ( a theoretical non existant political system ) the people decide . Have the people been fully informed ? Did they vote about it ? NO = Holland isnt a democracy .

"There's nothing we can do, except one-man-demonstrations and futile petitions"

Futile is the operative word . Demos and petitions are for blind loosers . They have never achieved anything . They are oficial tricks = divide and rule . Let the people march like kiddys singing nursery rhyms so they all feel good and go home and forget that they have changed anything at all . = earthing an electrical charge , like a lightening rod on the roof of the tweede kamer .

" we are powerless because we are outnumbered"

In numbers yes , in intelligence NO . = when we fight man to man we loose , when we use our intelligence we have a chance . Remember "united we are strong , devided we are weak" .

"So the time for real action is near."

Yes , but what . There is no point in action , exept as ego masturbation , if it has less than no chance of changing anything . = impotent , whining , moaning loosers meet in Dam square , the public just keeps walking , with a smile on their faces , the politicians are not even aware of the "protest" and NOTHING CHANGES . ( SORRY to all the loving people who have protested , who have tried to do something...........BUT its time to admit that it never worked . Its time to go other ways .

"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weatherman_(organization) I hope you weren't thinking about that"

The only people that think like loosers are loosers . Or government provokaters . Its another example of divide and rule . = if we identify our selves with left or right or any other direction we loose suport from all the people who arent left or right .

" like the demonstration last year in Amsterdam. Peaceful but with a clear message. "

That didnt change anything , nobody noticed , nobody cared . Whos only message was "look at us we are a bunch of loosers . We are protesting against something and everyone knows it wont change anything" . Why didnt we just sit on the bog , smoke a fat joint , read playboy and have a wank for universal peace and legalisation .

"Real action also means for everybody who loves mushrooms in the Netherlands to speak out, to friends, familiy, everybody without hiding and playing the role this christian retarded politics tries to lay on them"

= ORGANISATION .........??????

"Action can also mean that at the moment the ban is official, all mushroom lovers turn them in to the police to make a stand and let a judge decide. "

Masochism = PAIN . This has been talked about since the beginnings of the legalisation "movement" . It didnt work , it wont work . No one cuts their throat for legalisation .

"The time is now"

"The time has come the walruss said to speak of many things.........."

HeartCore that wasnt a pot shot at you . Yor energy is wonderfull . I just think that there are other ways to go , as i said above ...... Its time to face the fact that everything that we have done over the last 40 years hasnt changed anything .

"http://www.petitiononline.com/DBPF/petition.html We should do something like that, but I don't know if non-dutch people are allowed to sign a petition ..."

So it would only be a futile , impotent divide and rule fiasco again .

"I think you're right Heartcore ,peacefull ,but strong and clear action can make a difference"

Yes and thats why we are loosing . When has protesting ever changed anything = NEVER . Actualy i just scratched my arse for legalisation and tommorow it will be in all the world press , TV , internet and then the whole world are going to forget that they are hungry and being bombed and join us sitting on the bog reading playboy and having a wank for peace...........

"One person in A'dam could make a difference, depending on what he or she does."

Yes , thats why i`m trying to wake you all up . We are not doing the right things .

"That alternative has always been there and will be there even when spores get banned."

Om mani padme hum........................

"shrooms are gonna be illegal because they have such a dangerous effect, while datura plants can be bought at a fucking gardening store??"

Om mani padme hum........................

"sorry for losing my zen, but it's such a relief"

Sorry for loosing my zen but thats what i`m talking about . Blind masochists "protest" , masturbate their egos and NOTHING CHANGES .

"Yeah that;s another thing, they're completely fucking us over. The ban has been announced like three fucking times, but ever so subtle, never frontpage news etc.And they consequently waited a couple of weeks/months between every time. I think they're trying to make sure we won't be protesting etc so that they can make this happen quietly. "

= EXACTLY , the press is a propoganda machine run in the interests of those in power .

"I can only say one thing, it's on! I'm not just gonna sit and watch it happen"

Haleluja , cool , me to , but what are we going to do that has a chance of changing things ????????

We sold the people that fucked themselves the mushrooms . We didnt take care of them . We didnt give them anywhere to do it safely . It was us that sent grow bags , spores , spore syrynges to America and other fashist countrys that are now preasuring the Dutch government . We proved that we are iresponsible . We dont organise mass anonymous Ayahuasca or Peyote sessions , take the money , give the victims the goods and then ignore them do we ? WHY NOT ?

We just took the money and run .

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Christians always have been a serious danger to mankind. It realised the finding of the Islam. It created the terrible holocaust because the Jewish thought they were the chosen one.

In this country you're getting prosecuted for denying the holocaust, but you're free to deny Darwin's evolution theory. Which the EO on the Dutch channel did.

While the evolution theory is refering to 5 billion people, innummerable plants and animals. And not a specific population in particular.

We just ain't a race, breed or colour. We're all equal souls produced by the supreme intelligence of evolution, we're all submissive to that. For some, this seems sadly impossible to accept.

Christanity is a specific form of a mental disease, so is religion. Every religion that believes in one god rather than appearances and processes in the universe that cannot be defined yet (or at all!), is an egoistic organisation that manipulates and murders. It is also responsible for spreading STD's.

It is nothing like an ego death, because in both the Bible and Quran there are chapters about claiming herritages and positions. Obligations on what an individual SHOULD do in life, and not what kind of possibilities life has.

It makes life a prison, a prison to keep individuals under control to feed a few souls who're lacking intelligence and common sense to look further.

Evolution can only be understood by those who educate and take time. But for those who're almost blind and ignorant, there's a book with a story about unexisting people, it's simple and doesn't require intelligence.

They keep this idea forever, ignore every contradicting evidence, and then die .

Telico

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Perhaps someday they may realize that prohibition pushes people to find or synthetize drugs somehow or other. And drugs will become increasingly harmful, and when this phenomenon become widespread, they will understand that banning drugs is futile, because since the beginning, people have been used to take drugs, and consequently, people cannot do without drugs... perhaps...

By the way, somebody knows exactly why shrooms get banned (except this pseudo shroom-caused suicide) ? What are their agruments ?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Perhaps someday they may realize that prohibition pushes people to find or synthetize drugs somehow or other. And drugs will become increasingly harmful, and when this phenomenon become widespread, they will understand that banning drugs is futile
These people do not care about the side effects of prohibition, no matter how harmful.

By the way, somebody knows exactly why shrooms get banned (except this pseudo shroom-caused suicide)? What are their agruments?
Their arguments are contained in this book:

bible2.jpg

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Telico a dit:
Perhaps someday they may realize that prohibition pushes people to find or synthetize drugs somehow or other. And drugs will become increasingly harmful, and when this phenomenon become widespread, they will understand that banning drugs is futile, because since the beginning, people have been used to take drugs, and consequently, people cannot do without drugs... perhaps...

I think they know. It's not about saving people's lifes, it's about interests and lobbyism. I think it's at least that way in the USA. privatized prisons; to make more people join the army because they can't go to college etc.

of course, ignorance and idiocy plays a huge role here too.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Telico a dit:
By the way, somebody knows exactly why shrooms get banned (except this pseudo shroom-caused suicide) ? What are their agruments ?

Basically the argument is that the effects can be dangerous and unexpectedly terrifying, causing harm to the user and people around them.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Basically the argument is that the effects can be dangerous and unexpectedly terrifying, causing harm to the user and people around them.

If that's the argument, both Christianity as the Islam should be prohibited at the same time since both of those religions, can be dangerous and unexpectedly terrifying, causing harm to the follower (mostly women) and the people around them (mostly women and people who believe something else or just plain nothing).

RealityPortal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
10 Nov 2007
This is absolutely terrible. I wonder if the Smartshops will survive?

This just shows, exactly like Robert Anton Wilson once said, It's not a war on drugs, it's a war on some drugs. Drugs that might expand your perception.

It's a sad day for mankind.

Kevin

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
And this is something that should be taken seriously by both sides.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
HeartCore a dit:
If that's the argument, both Christianity as the Islam should be prohibited at the same time since both of those religions, can be dangerous and unexpectedly terrifying, causing harm to the follower (mostly women) and the people around them (mostly women and people who believe something else or just plain nothing).

As much I would loved to see that. It's impossible since many lifes are depending on it now. And it'll be oppression as well. But we CAN begin with starting with reduction.

Abandon any religion education in elementairy school and replace it with astronomic lessons and lessons about evolution based on Darwin's theory.

Quit with building any more pray structures and only mixed schools from now on since the harmonisation between people is suppressed by this form of seperation.

Christanity and the Islam shouldn't be forbidden, but we should create a situation where people have to search for it themselve rather than getting confronted with it as a minor.

Just a neutral youth based on science and once someone is 18 he/she can make it's own choice.

How would parents know or their child wants a penis with missing his foreskin? I'd slaughter someone if I was circumsized as a baby.

Of course, parents can inform the kid about their thoughts on it but no practising untill the age of 18.

This goes for many aspects of religion, because raising childs with habits and one truth, goes hand in hand with a horrible level of ignorance.

One sentence of Hirish Ballin (responsible minister) was: Shrooms may cause risks that can take one's life.

Where's the fundamental ground for this diagnose? It's yet again the bible that overpowers science.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
As much I would loved to see that. It's impossible since many lifes are depending on it now. And it'll be oppression as well. But we CAN begin with starting with reduction.

O I wasn't calling for it, I just wanted to show how ridiculous an argument the government is presenting in order to make mushrooms illegal and that if you followed that reasoning, you could make religion illegal and present the same argument.

Telico

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I wonder what kind of world they want us to live in, a world without drugs, alcohol and fun. A world without mystical experiences. A world without shamanism and open-mindedness. It begins with total ban of psychedelics, and it probably continues with christian-oriented education.

In some Opus Dei's schools, Spinoza, Nietzsche and others are forbidden. We are going back to the middle age.

Edit : religion is not harmful in itself, people are misusing it.