Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Secret societies, what do you think?

mysticwarrior

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Do they exist? Do they hide something that is crucial to mankind? Is our world been build or directed by this secret societies? I am just curious about what you guys think of these secret societies..?

If i look at all the things that are written about it and all the symbology, like snakes etc, i get the feelings that they have some relation with a transcendence experience. To me it feels as if they know something about it, what we just can't understand. But which has a lot of influences on our daily lives and they way our society is created.

part1

part2

part3

part4

part5

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I don't believe in a monolithic type of conspiracy. Or one big secret society that rules all. Or has all the secret knowledge.
I guess there are many society's operating in secret and in public, to push there agenda.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
old men with no childhood trying to make good for it by playing hide and seek? Uuuuh...yes.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
as I said, I think that "secret societies" were made out of boredom and fun. Grand rituals, playing the "dark", hiding from the public all reminds me of some fantasy games for fun.

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Of course.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
It would be nice if there was a list of websites and books about these matters in order of credibility. It takes a lot of time to find credible sources.
I kind of lost interest in secret societies two or three years ago.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I can't tell.

mysticwarrior

Inscrit
17 Août 2007
Mr.Smith a dit:
my father was quite upset when i told him i wasnt interested in joining the Masons. i was tempted by the cheap drink though

I ones did go to a lodge of the masons, where there alse seemed to be a museum. I talked with the guy who did run the place. He told me a vague story and then told that they also had a mason library. Even the biggest of europe. He invited me in that library, and i could take a fast look over all the books, and really It was all about alchemy, astrology, symbologie and other esortic kinds of subjects. All that i know is that they have to practise some spiritual techniques or some other knowledge, where they never speak about. Because you can't talk about what cannot be told.

And i wonder, why people who you would never expect it from. Believe such kind of knowledge. Well that's what i call weird. i don't want to draw conclusion to conspiracy's, but masons are not the kind of people who are willing to spend there time on some bullshit. So what is the purpose, why those esoteric subjects?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Sticki a dit:
Replace hxxp with http and it will work.
Interesting website.

"The massive foundation platform of Baal Hadad is like no other structure in the world. It is over 90 metres long and nearly 60 metres wide and stands some 10 metres proud of the underlying rock.

The Trilithon is composed of three stones each measuring 19 metres long x 4.2 metres wide x 3.6 metres broad. Hewn from natural crystalline limestone with a specific gravity of about 2.7, from a quarry 1 km mile away, they weigh 870 tons each.

They have been raised to a height of 10 metres and have been so accurately cut and placed that a razor's edge cannot be placed between them.

They have been laid upon a layer of 19 similar blocks weighing between 350 and 400 tons each.

Why these stones are such an enigma to contemporary scientists, both engineers and archaeologists alike, is that their method of quarrying, transportation and precision placement is beyond the technological ability of any known ancient or modern builders.

Various ‘scholars’, uncomfortable with the notion that ancient cultures might have developed knowledge superior to modern science, have decided that the massive Baalbek stones were laboriously dragged from the nearby quarries to the temple site.

While carved images in the temples of Egypt and Mesopotamia do indeed give evidence of this method of block transportation - using ropes, wooden rollers and thousands of laborers - the dragged blocks are known to have been only 1/10th the size and weight of the Baalbek stones and to have been moved along flat surfaces with wide movement paths. The route to the site of Baalbek, however, is up hill, over rough and winding terrain, and there is no evidence whatsoever of a flat hauling surface having been created in ancient times."

BaalbekQuarryMegalith.jpg

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread439476/pg1

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Mr.Smith a dit:
that is impressive

towerofbabel.jpg
[/img]

The artist perception of the tower of babel, From what I learnt Qabbalist priests believed this tower to reach thousands, of milliions, of billions KM tall.

If the tower is being rebuilt, From what I have learnt its not a building. From what I can gather its metaphorical for something like the stock markets of the world because in Revelation it talks of the tower burning and the traders and merchants that grew fat off her weep and all trading comes to a stand still.

Ahuaeynjxs

Inscrit
10 Déc 2008
Sounds like an angry jealous God to me... surprising for something that's supposed to control the galaxies ! :roll: